R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well methinks the language of this thread hath suddenly taken a turn towards the fancy style of speaking. Curse thy ability to change the pattern of our speaking habits!

lol, now enough of that.

I have no idea on a lot of that RP anymore 820. I planned to have her appear in front of them when the heros are about to finish the first of the evil captains. Tell me if you want more details on that and Rachel's plans in general and I'll pm them to you.

Hey' date=' so i'm still on the rp... The intro is REALLY long... Half fanfic, all plot...

[/quote']

And by this I assume you're referring to your own RP right?

So is it monstrously long like my RP's intro? What's funny is I could totally seeing myself making a fanfic out of my RP, and then it would have only my ideas in it and I would probably like it better. Same sorta thing for you?

Andx' date=' while you have a LONG plot have you seen Hayate's Plot? It's made to KEEP you from having a Kekkai Genkai... Bloodline trait -__-

[/quote']

Yeah that was quite ridiculous. I can understand why he wants to do it because I'm sure everyone would have a Kekkai Genkai if they could and a lot of them would be stupid. But all the info in that RP is overwhelming. I keep thinking I want to join it an then I look at all there is in it and I sorta think again. Nothing against how nicely thought out it is though.

Hey' date=' so i'm still on the rp... The intro is REALLY long... Half fanfic, all plot...

[/quote']

And by this I assume you're referring to your own RP right?

So is it monstrously long like my RP's intro? What's funny is I could totally seeing myself making a fanfic out of my RP, and then it would have only my ideas in it and I would probably like it better. Same sorta thing for you?

Yes to both..

Andx' date=' while you have a LONG plot have you seen Hayate's Plot? It's made to KEEP you from having a Kekkai Genkai... Bloodline trait -__-

[/quote']

Yeah that was quite ridiculous. I can understand why he wants to do it because I'm sure everyone would have a Kekkai Genkai if they could and a lot of them would be stupid. But all the info in that RP is overwhelming. I keep thinking I want to join it an then I look at all there is in it and I sorta think again. Nothing against how nicely thought out it is though.

I thought the same, but I kicked myself into gear XD I made a Kekkai Genkai.

[/quote']

No it does not keep you from having a Kekkai Genkai Their is only one main App which is in the code for the Character sheet. The others are stuff that you can create if you wish too. You do not have to give your clans history and stuff but it is fun and sometimes better to have it. Plz don't let everything else scare you away from it we need all the members we can get to have a decent rp.

[/quote']

No it does not keep you from having a Kekkai Genkai Their is only one main App which is in the code for the Character sheet. The others are stuff that you can create if you wish too. You do not have to give your clans history and stuff but it is fun and sometimes better to have it. Plz don't let everything else scare you away from it we need all the members we can get to have a decent rp.

Don't worry, I've been wanting to join a Naruto RP and this is one of the first interesting ones that isn't already greatly in progress I've seen.

Archived