R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me try to get this straight. This is sort of loosely based of the show Heros in that people have powers across the world. Now there are a whole lot of them and they are in some big war? What are the two sides in this conflict? If I joined now what situation would I be stepping into?

And just so you know I was interested in it' date=' I just need those pieces of info.

And Jake, we were talking about Zaneko just in case you thought we were talking about Pro.

[/quote']

I knew who you were talking about ^^ I haven't seen Pro's work but I guess he'd be decent.

And no its not based off of the TV SHOW "Heroes"- but an old creation of mine. The only thing that it has in common is that the people here have super powers too.

And the main enemy is currently the Western Military, who we are fighting against currently. The other preceved enemies are the Eastern, Southern and possibly Northern Militaries [original aren't they ^^].

If you joined now you would most likely be a part of the Northern Rebel Alliance and thus be a part of the main group. I have already talked to the "leader" of the Northern Rebels and he said any new members could be a part.

As for story . . . well its kind of whatever happens, happens.

PS- Anyone willing to duel? I gotto blow off some serious steam tonight . . .

And the main enemy is currently the Western Military' date=' who we are fighting against currently. The other preceved enemies are the Eastern, Southern and possibly Northern Militaries [original aren't they ^^'].

If you joined now you would most likely be a part of the Northern Rebel Alliance and thus be a part of the main group. I have already talked to the "leader" of the Northern Rebels and he said any new members could be a part.

Thank you. I'm filling the app out right now. For the sample post, do you want me to make something on the spot or use something I've done in the past?

Archived