R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So amidst all of that posting that I missed I caught that the pic I gave was not working. So try any of these (in order of preference):

[spoiler=Pics]

15g2t92.jpg

16k81zn.jpg

That help?

And what's with all this talk of dueling going on here?

So that's one third of the creators that are totally lost, any of the other two thirds like to say anything? lol.

But it is odd. Suddenly we talked about Bleach and, heaven forbid on YCM, Yugioh. (bolded=sarcasm, for those who wouldn't get it otherwise.)

Applied to your RP Gaara; looks like it's gonna be a good bit of fun. Cool thing about this club is that if you tell everyone about your RP, you already have a circle of good RPers that might join your RP. Very nice to know. Though soon it seems we're all gonna be in everyone else's RPs at once. lol, nothing wrong with that; keeps things exciting.

He gave me that feeling when he applied to my RP as well. I felt a little bad about it later but I sent him a pm asking if he knew what the advanced clause incorporated. I had to confirm it as he was only a two star member at the time. But he's done fine in the RP so far. Though I'm not sure whether or not you want him on your team.

Nah' date=' I'm fine with you and Pro-san.... So he IS an at least OK RPer?

[/quote']

Here's what I feel. He's by no means a failure of an RPer. At times he can be a little odd. It's hard to explain but sometimes he just doesn't seem to know how to react with other posts. I really don't know how to say it so you'll have to judge for yourself. Now he's not by any means a pro RPer either. And it's safe to say that the people in this club, well those of us who are active anyway, are all better than he is at RPing. He should be okay though.

Dunno . . . But could everyone be online around 8 pm eastern time tomorrow?

I will be back and the good parts are about to be rolling in one after another.

@ANdx' date=' why don't you join Struggle of Powers?

[/quote']

What happens at 8 PM Eastern time? Oh is this in reference to Struggle of Powers?

And I don't know why I haven't joined that.

Yes that was a reference to Struggle of Powers- Sorry to all who aren't in the rpg!!! *bows*

And I don't know why you haven't joined either, lol! To be honest if people read it I think they'd want to join as well . . . its very good. lots of plot twists and back plots.

And at least Pro is better than Dark Necro- talk about random and not understanding anything . . .

So let me try to get this straight. This is sort of loosely based of the show Heros in that people have powers across the world. Now there are a whole lot of them and they are in some big war? What are the two sides in this conflict? If I joined now what situation would I be stepping into?

And just so you know I was interested in it, I just need those pieces of info.

And Jake, we were talking about Zaneko just in case you thought we were talking about Pro.

Archived