R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: eliteduelist

RP characters: sen' date=' Zamochi, Sieta

RP sample... Koya smiled and walked away thinking to himself. "Ha that unjam able tracker I put on her will come in handy, since its also a comlink." He jumped up in the air completely blowing off the units. He was high enough in the air to see Lora and shot her a mind link. "Hey come on kallen is gone lets go back.I'll tell youabout it later." he then covered himself in a ball of shadows, and shot himself with it. He was sped twords Lora and sucked her in. He then extended a branch of shadows with an orb on the end, and sucked up akima. It took about three minutes to et back to the campsite with fleur waiting.

[/quote']

I know' date=' but I like dramatizing things. I'm YugiohPro, devoted hardcore RPer, you are?

[/quote']

Not accepted, that's for sure.

Roxas you have 1 more chance to post a good sample (NO SCRIPT FORMAT)

@ED, fix it up a bit and then you're accepted.

is that better if not point out more of what I need to fix.

Everyone is getting RP ideas. Awesome! They all seem quite interesting. And tell one of us if you need us to post the thread for you 820. I'd be willing to help you with that.

(on total side note, now I too have a sig for myself like 820 and Gaara ^.^)

Finally stepping it up from pics of Rachel and moving into animations? Cool. Thanks for sig compliments, I'm happy with Ryder's work too.

And yes I would post a thread for you if you needed it. You'd just have to pm me everything that needs to go in it first.

Archived