R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys glad to see youre all on im starting up a Yu Gi Oh RP in December Sky Academy Part2:Rise Of The Betrayer Theres going to be a advertisement for it on youtube sometime tonight but im not only going to need you guy's help directing it i would also be grateful if you participated so heres the plot outline

5 Years after the threat of Magus and Ascrepylis were overturned and Raiden became the Chosen One of the Sky a new threat arrives in the form of a Demonically supercharged Dark Raiden (he gains this power by absorbing the wicked gods) and now he is plotting against Neo-Domino City with his own faction of Duelists (The Shadowseekers) who posess the ability to trigger the shadow games without a millenium item The Shadowseekers are trying to find 5 certain items in Neo-Domino and if they do Dark Raiden will become invincible

So what do you think? will ya help me out 820?

kay alright so its like every time I try to post and manage my own RP i violate some kind of rule 820 you know the Rules alot more intimatley than i do i was hoping you could do 2 things for me 1:Help me out with memorizing the Rules

2:Help me out with enforcing my own RP's Rules (cuz im not on as often as you)

PLEASE ^-^ ill owe you big time

Archived