R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.O I'LL JOIN THAT RP!!! I'll even help you. =P

"Bakura can rest in Hell!!" Said the Teddy Bear. Rebecca began bursting into tears, and as she did so, the Teddy Bear began laughing evilly. "Bwahahaha haha! Teehee! Your tears feed the deepest pits of agony and depression!!! This is the watering bowl of Satan! Look as he drinks your tears! Bwahahahaha!!!!" He continued laughing maniacally, seemingly looking like the biggest freak here, and not just because he was a Demented Teddybear.

xD

Well, if we make the plot, we know that everyone is going to be Pokemon. And the Pokemon have to be the normal Starters. Turtwig, Piplup and Chimchar. We could add in a few jumpers, maybe Eevee, or Pikachu.

The goal is for us to find Giratina and convince him to help us obtain Darkrai, since in some Legends they reside in the same Dimension. Then by getting their help, we have to stop the Final Struggle between Dialga and Palkia. Or what is your plan?

This sounds interesting. I might want to join this if it gets going. So many good RP ideas circulate around here. Do you want to try and incorporate evolution? The only issue with that would be it would probably be total godmodding, seeing as it'd have to be in a really tight situation or something.

(lol, it's still so weird to post in an important thread.)

It could be situated into the last part, but probably only 1 Pokemon in each Team could perform this action. If anything there is going to be two teams overall, or however many we can get into that RP. And being any Pokemon from the games would be excellent, cause then it doesn't just limit choices. The only problem with my plot is that we need to find a large pushway in between each area. Obstacles, friendships, battles. When we get into battles, we need to make sure we state each move, maybe give a certain damage count. We'll give a direct count of the opposite Pokemons health. And as we give damage it is subtracted until we eliminate it. We take damage of course and if we faint, then we have to stay out of the RP for a few hours, just to signify that we're healing. It's just a thought, but we need a lot of stuff between the finding of Giratina, which then leads to entering the Reverse World, where we find him. After so, he'll lead us through obstacles to get out, and we look for Darkrai. The question next, where will we locate Darkrai?

Yeah I saw it. Granted it doesn't get locked due to not having a tag, might I have my old role as Odion?

You know, it was the original evil council that brought me into this club and I can't say I've had any decent friends on ycm prior to this. Thank you evil council!

(well, having never been part of an important thread it's weird for me)

Umm...

We got stickied

I'm making a PMD RP Just in case' date=' PMD = Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (SP)[/b']

Phantom Re-made the Evil Council of Doom! STILL tagless BTW lol

And a few other things

We're just lucky that Rinne hasn't been on all day. Otherwise it would be locked now.

It needs to be tagged. I don't want it locked. Especially since I haven't got to post an evil word from the bear yet. xD

And I don't know how I come up with it off the bat. It's just that I've always loved writing stories and stuff. =P Anyway, how about we hit all the way back to Pallet Town and meet up with old Ash. He tells us stories of where he last saw Darkrai in...... Shinto Ruins, where he was conversing with Arceus, whom when we go there, we must battle. (Both our teams meet to face him in this situation, cause Arceus is really strong. After defeating him, we'll probably lose about.... 4-6 of our full teammates, and the rest of those still alive will stick together. After we defeat him, Darkrai finds us strong and asks why we came there. We tell him the story and he joins us. We have to find a way into Time and Space so we can fight them, and that can only be achieved when Arceus, Giratina and Darkrai combine their strengths, where we finally all fight to stop them.

Archived