R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find the app... D'X

But The Evil of Council of Doom II; Now with 25% more villianous plans!

Will be mostly like the first one, but everyone will play how their character acts. For instance, Zombie Boy wouldn't have his father around, the gay clown wouldn't be slapping people with fish, ect. But I will probably add some characters also. ^.^

Yeah, you should get on that before Rinne locks it and you won't be allowed to post it ever again. But Phantom's not on at the moment so this is quite pointless trying to tell him.

And I saw you request that I repost the pic Gaara, here you go:

[spoiler=pic]hulq35.jpg

Wait' date=' l think he did it already... XD

[/quote']

Wha-?!

WTF? You didn't see it? Oh whatever.

Name: ♥ RåŝρӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥

RP characters used: Otto Penelope Joltingson, Alexis Joltasworth

RP sample: It was 12 midnight. Otto was walking home in her blue cap, white shirt with black stripes and brown jeans. She usually wore that set of shirt and jeans, but rarely wears that cap. Her long pink hair covered one of her purple eyes. As she was walking home, she saw a bunch of burglars planning to rob a house. Otto walked up to those burglars. She knew they were up to no good. "Its Hero Time!" Otto shouted out loud in her british accent as she adjusted and pressed her green coloured watch. She quickly morphed into a Blue, Stripy, Superfast Velociraptor-like Alien she likes to call "XLR8". XLR8 ran up to those thugs at a speed of 500mph. XLR8 was so fast, it managed to catch the thugs and immediately brought them to the police station.

(No godmodding, so I won't say what the police did)

When XLR8 went out of the police station. There was the sound of a buzzer that repeated itself a few times before it stopped. Each time, the noise got softer. When the sound stopped, XLR8 immediately changed back into Otto. "Hey, I could use my watch to help people," she muttered to herself, "but I still have no idea what it is called." Otto was very proud of herself for doing a very good deed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh sh**, this sounds like a 6th grade essay! Maybe it doesn't, cos' I added Aliens to it.

Archived