R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh i just made that up in like two seconds, um how about this battle i had (never happened XD) -swords wail in the air- let's go guys, i slash upwards, then jump in the air, in a Zoro like motion, i slash him 5 times, then i stick my sword in his chest and watch him fall, i then take my sword and get back into motion. "Byakugan!" as i see the chakra points, i hit each one without failing, leaving Gaara (lol) unable to use chakra, then i use Sky palm and almost kill him, as he's near death he punches me in the face with great force, i'm astonished at his determination and fight back, i use all my taijutsu techniques but none of them seem to work and then gaara hits me fatally and i cough up blood, i fall to the ground, gasping for air, then slowly fade away. Later i wake up in gaara's room, gaara then tells me he wants to train me.......

His eyes twitched slowly as he read the story. He tried to stay quiet, but seeing Gaara downed so easily, even if he did come back, pushed it beyond its limit. "You dare kill Gaara?!" He screamed to the man. Quickly, he kicked Gaara aside, performing signs. "Water Clone, Water Prison Jutsu." He stated, a quick strike of the Clone putting him into the Prison of inescapable water. After watching such acts, her performed more signs. "Forbidden Jutsu: Life in a Thousand Years of Darkness (Custom. =P)." He muttered, the ground sealing around the half unconcious man, the ground then dragging him down as if he were a Zombie.

Don't touch Gaara. xD

Name: eliteduelist

RP characters: sen, Zamochi, Sieta

RP sample... Koya smiled and walked away thinking to himself. "Ha that unjam able tracker I put on her will come in handy, since its also a comlink." He jumped up in the air completely blowing off the units. He was high enough in the air to see Lora and shot her a mind link. "Hey come on kallen is gone lets go back.I'll tell youabout it later." he then covered himself in a ball of shadows, and shot himself with it. He was sped twords Lora and sucked her in. He then extended a branch of shadows with an orb on the end, and sucked up akima. It took about three minutes to et back to the campsite with fleur waiting.

Archived