R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You feel like the odd man out 820? I have more weapons than I think anyone here [or combined]. Not only do I have hunting knifes, I have Kunai, a mideaval sword, at least 4 katanas, a sword cane, brass knuckles, all kinds of daggers, skinning equipment [weither it be for humans or animals depends on the situation], paintball/bb/airosoft guns, a bow, a reverse blade sword, and so many knifes I don't know what to do with them.

Now for my next question: Who actually knows how to USE thier weapons. I know Gaara said he was skilled with a bow and arrow.

POST PHANTOM!!!

I'm probably an even odder person out in this. The only weapon you'll ever find in my house is a baseball bat. If you don't know how to use that well..........

Anyways my dad prefers that to a gun because he likes the idea of smashing a criminal's ribs over killing them.

LOL, well there is something to be said about smashing in someone's skull ^^ good old fashioned brutality.

But speaking for myself . . . I am a self taught swordsman and I am quite good if I might sayso myself. Though my brother is quicker at drawing his sword than I am. I know others who are still able to beat me I can take at least one person out.

We mainly use those Nerf V-Swords to practice with; since wooden ones end up leaving us brushed for about three days.

Well I know one family in my neighborhood whose house you'd never want to break into. There house is full of various blades and other weapons. They're a really nice family, it'd just be really dumb to break into such a well armed house.

But yes, it is quite rare to actually know how to use a sword Jake.

Archived