R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yknow who can beat the both of them...The Highla-*gets kicked in the face by Dark Raiden*

DR:NO YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANOTHER HIGHLANDER JOKE!!! THAT'S THE 5TH ONE TODAY!!!

Raiden:okay okay no highlander jokes *sigh* oh well i guess i have more to be happy about IM AN ESPADA!!! *squeals like a girl* this is better than when i was let into Organization XIII XD

Name: Hayate Masaru

RP characters used: Hayate Masaru, Kenji Shinobu, Michi Masaru, Depending if it's anime based some cannons.

RP sample:

Hayate was in the eastern part of Japan a few miles away. "What reaitsu is this? It feels stronger then any Captain I've come a crossed." Hayate pulled his hooded robe he had over his head as he unsheathed his sword. "I see Rachael has finally discovered us." Hayate started to shunpo toward the massive reaitsu, I know I'm not the strongest when it comes to my Transformation but I am probably the best without it!!" He stated this to himself as a reassurance of his powers. "Bakudo number twenty six - Kyakko," he said in order to hide his presence and reiatsu. "I have to get as close as I can and figure out what I can do, I'm sure by now Keisuke has all ready been forced to take action." As much as Hayate disliked the corrupted lords and that they fully trained their hollow transformations, he was still a Shinigami and still was against Rachael and the hollows that had taken over Soul Society.

Hayate came closer to this massive reaitsu as he felt the end waves of a huge reaitsu blast. He dodged the few things that where blasted his way as he continued into ground zero. His right arm clutching his sword and staring straight ahead he new that this could be a brutal battle.

Archived