R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I can trust him' date=' if YOU do. I was saying I wanted to know he was ot a n00b.

This is my favorite song but.... 820-Senpai is gona be pissed o.o There is a girl who looks and dresses like Rachel Alucard and has bat wings o.o

[/quote']

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot have it's effect activated by an effect' date=' except by the effect of "LAguz Stone". This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● This card's Original ATK is 2700, and its Original DEF is 2300. When this card declares an attack, roll a die. If the result is 3 or 4 choose one of your opponents monsters. The selected monster cannot attack or change it's Battle Position until your next End Phase. This card becomes a Normal monster during your 3rd End Phase after Gemini Summoning it.

[/quote']

Pretty good, nice representation of the transformation gauge. Might want to change the first part to read: "This card's effect cannot be activated by any other card except for 'Laguz Stone'."

I'm not great with ocg fixes but that part looked like it needed a little fixing, other than that it looks good.

Archived