R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: YugiohPro

Names of Your RP Characters: Secchi Dageki, Ukiyo Touzoku, Lord Alford Keizer III, Kasumi Genkaku, Taizen Sutamina (All Most Current)

A GOOD RP Sample: The breeze went on elegantly as the trees leaves swayed slightly, showing signal of a different nearby force. His energy seemed calm, yet there was force here that made the branches sway a little stronger than the breeze itself pushed amongst the Ficus'. He picked up a rock, gently tossing it into the tree which swayed so much more forceful than the other. CRACK! The branch fell down fast, followed by a skinny, misfigured body holding a sword. It looked nothing more than a normal Samurai, yet he showed some distinct nature of wariness, as he knew their Code. "Who are you? State your name, sir." He commanded the opposing Samurai. "I am Hishi Fugashi." He responded in a naturally cold tone. He seemed like a Samurai still in training, as his stance seemed to be far off from that of a normal fighter. The Samurai pointed his sword back at him. "Who might you be sir who commands a Samurai so roughly?" He demanded with a brutish call. "I am Jinsei Kiriga." He said, slightly smiling as he bowed. The Samurai took this moment to strike at Jinsei, but he quickly rose up his blade as the Samurai charged at him, hitting the blade just an inch above the middle, causing the Samurai to lose his balance, watching him fall back. The Samurai sat on the ground, already embarassed that he was defeated. The reason he was defeated is because Jinsei had already put his blade just above the Samurai's shoulder. He picked his blade up from the Samurai's shoulder, walking away as he sheathed his sword. "I find mercy in those who cannot fight. Find me in your elder years, when you have learned to fight a battle."

(How was that? I just decided to type something up instead of taking it from one of the RP's I'm in. I couldn't hit a good subject, so sorry if it wasn't my best.)

Yes it is.

XD Too wordy Jake?! for YOU!?

OH! Andx! You've played Radiant Dawn, Right? Could you give me an opinion on this Ranulf card? (First Laguz, and FE, card.)

394371c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot have it's effect activated by an effect, except by the effect of "LAguz Stone". This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● This card's Original ATK is 2700, and its Original DEF is 2300. When this card declares an attack, roll a die. If the result is 3 or 4 choose one of your opponents monsters. The selected monster cannot attack or change it's Battle Position until your next End Phase. This card becomes a Normal monster during your 3rd End Phase after Gemini Summoning it.

Archived