R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Also' date=' you just can't say it like *Throws pie*. You have to say, He chucked the pie at him in such a way that you could swear the impact would kill him. Or something.

[/quote']

No, they said that doing "He chucked the pie at him in such a way that you could swear the impact would kill him." is wrong.

On a side note... Who the *Bleeped out* do Rinne/Deja Cru and Shadius think they are?!?! Look at the new announcement!!! You cant do ANYTHING if you don't do that!!!!!

I'm not sure I understand' date=' what did they do? Is it about the script format thing?

[/quote']

Yes.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*smacks 820* can't believe I just did that. Script is an excellent way for those who are begining to write to learn.

But enough of that, I do not want to get into an arguement, so lets leave it at that. [820 you make strike me back to make things even].

I am still waiting for the long a** PM. And what Dective thingie?

*smacks 820* can't believe I just did that. Script is an excellent way for those who are begining to write to learn.

But enough of that' date=' I do not want to get into an arguement, so lets leave it at that. [820 you make strike me back to make things even'].

I am still waiting for the long a** PM. And what Dective thingie?

*Bashes jake mercilessly over the head with his guitar*

Archived