R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try bathrooms. Those are always fun.

Specifically the gender opposite of yours.

I like RRayR's Idea... Without the Golden Sun XD In fact' date=' it'll just be Fire Emblem! (We need an FE RP)

[/quote']

*cries* No one likes Golden Sun! I think a new one is coming out in 2010.

If it's FE I call Queen Elincia.

@RRaYr: I would need to research Golden SUn to mix the two together.

A Hypocandriac rpg-

Feeling Sick? Think you might die? Well you wouldn't be the first. You are one of the many hypocandriacs on earth and because of that you try to seal yourself away from everyone and everything so you won't become sick. As you dwell under your little rock of solitutde a massive virus as struck the earth- turning nearly every living thing into a ghastly mutant creature bent on killing you.

Shotgun- Check!

Food- Check!

Dial Soap For When You Get Your Hands Dirty- DOUBLE CHECK!!!

Life is hard enough being afraid of everything, but toxic mutants is going a bit overboard.

JOIN TODAY AND BRING SOAP ON A ROPE!

Bathroom RPG-

In a world were the bathroom is the lords throne, the kings castle, where the . . . oh who am I kidding! A bathroom is always nasty, no matter where you go. The President's toilet looks as bad on the inside as your uncle chucks. As young man just getting into the field of bathroom cleaning [yes there is a job field for this s**t] you must learn the ropes to become the best.

And when rival companies and toxic sludge begin to build up, its your job to clean it all up when the s**t hits the fan.

JOIN TODAY!

Rubber Gloves are optional . . .

NOpe. I heard ya. I love your RP idea' date=' and I think those off the top of your head are hysterical... but COME ON!!! Zelgius Killing Valtome ROCKS!

[/quote']

While I have to admit that is awesome I prefer watching Elincia hit him 4 times. I always kill it with Elincia.

And Jake, make a completely serious, battle oriented, rp based on tacos.

Serious, battle oriented, rp based on tachoes? Hmmm . . .

*pulls out notebook from mt note*

Llamas-

Life in the country is nice, quite, peaceful . . . or at least it was. On by one your llamas are begining to disappear and you have to solve this mystery before your farm is closed for good! Disguising yourself as a potential target you are kidnapped one night and knocked unconcious. Waking up you feel . . . "odd" . . . and come to the horror that you have become a real llama!

How did this happen!? Who did this to you!? How can you change back!

Life as a llama is Bahhhhad! JOIN TODAY!

-Tachoes

In the mystic land of Tachobell, gravy and hot sauce run free as the citizens run wild without a care. This wonderful paradise, opened until 1 am, is defended by four great knights. They are:

Burrito the Strong

Chelupa the Sweet

Enchilada the Brave

AND

Tacho The Honorable

But evil, beefy evil, has begun to spread across the land as people begin to grow fat under an ancient and mysterious curse. A Warlord in white battle paint and brilliant red hair [guess who!] has arrived to conquer Tachobell. With his generals, a purple monstrosity, a winged harpy, and a thief of unknown cunning, he has quickly defeated the four Knights and are now about to assassinate your hot and spicy king.

Grab Your Torch And Fork [Don't Forget The Napkin]! Its Time To Smother Some Enemies In Hot Sauce!

Archived