A little odd

avalon2423

I was just watching Yugioh Gx the episode where Jaden and Cyrus double duel the Paradox brothers..It got me thinking, the first time we see the Paradox brothers, Yugi says the Gate Guardian is in a class with Exodia.. How it is that the card has an a fairly week ATK? 3750.. for 3 monsters that each are 2400, 2500, 2600......The episode before I watch Chumley sacrifice a kangaroo and a kaola and get a 4200 ATK monster LOL.....doesnt make much sense to me lol.....

but in this episode the Cromell or whatever the he/she name is said the paradox brothers havent dueled since they lost to Yugi...The final episode of the first series in the credits we see them dueling Mai and that Wong girl on the great wall of china. Plus werent their spirirts in the shadow realm? Atem saw them in the lost Valley when he was looking for Yugi...

I'm assuming you're new to the anime/all.

I can't explain the Gate Guardian thing to you, other than Pegasus made that monster the only other card besides Exodia to require other monsters to summon.

And if you mean Master of Oz for the Chumley episode, the Fusion Material's original ATK points equals the Master's power. (Koala = 2700, Des Kangaroo = 1500).

--That's all I can help you with--

Archived