SOUL EATER

Meh' date=' I [s']like[/s] love Soul Eater. The ending WAS bad though :/

[spoiler= Warning it's a spoiler? :/]

The last/strongest enemy they fought was defeated by a 'courage' punch? WTF ._. Should have done that a few episodes ago instead =I

So true.

He should have just killed her while he had the chance. But no, he had to panic because she wasn't afraid. >=O

i've seen the entire anime and i'll agree that's it quite good, it kinda sucks when Stein goes crazy from Medusa and everything, but reguardless, squeenix did a kick ass job with it

Stein's may fave, and i'll be going as him for Otakon 2011, i even made the wheely chair with the stiches! :)

i've seen the entire anime and i'll agree that's it quite good' date=' it kinda sucks when Stein goes crazy from Medusa and everything, but reguardless, squeenix did a kick ass job with it

Stein's may fave, and i'll be going as him for Otakon 2011, i even made the wheely chair with the stiches! :)

[/quote']

Medusa was the only worthwhile villain in that show. Everyone else sucked.

Meh' date=' I [s']like[/s] love Soul Eater. The ending WAS bad though :/

[spoiler= Warning it's a spoiler? :/]

The last/strongest enemy they fought was defeated by a 'courage' punch? WTF ._. Should have done that a few episodes ago instead =I

So true.

He should have just killed her while he had the chance. But no, he had to panic because she wasn't afraid. >=O

SHINIGAMI CHOOP that's right dammit hahahahahahahahahah

i've seen the entire anime and i'll agree that's it quite good' date=' it kinda sucks when Stein goes crazy from Medusa and everything, but reguardless, squeenix did a kick ass job with it

[/quote']

Medusa was the only worthwhile villain in that show. Everyone else sucked.

he kicked the asses of maka soul blackstar and tsubaki while sitting in a wheelie chair, and beat medusa to the ounch and sliced her clean in half

stein made this show what it was, and the giant screw in his head says screw all other logic

Archived