Shakugan no Shana

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PikaPerson01

I liked Season 1, but I just could not get into Season 2... <_<

Yeah, these are actual plot spoilers. Sorry.

The first season was quick, delivering action in a high precision way. I mean, the opening scene is the protagonist randomly getting cut in half with a sword before Shana shows up and heals him. Awesome fights and what not, from the creepy doll pedophile to those creepy incest twins, and just a bit of angst underneath, with the uhh... blonde... haired girl... Shana, and Yuji.

Then season two rolled around and... ugh. The things that I liked about the first season, the fast paced action sequences, were completely gone, and replaced by annoying as hell angst with every single female lead taking a backseat to that Hecate looking girl. Yuji going out of his way to appease her, the... blonde girl, and Shana being all emo about it, and like... absolutely no actual awesome fights until I think like... halfway into the season. I abruptly stopped watching when I felt the season couldn't possibly pick up. I stopped at the Margery Daw in NYC flashback episode. Does it get better?

• 3 months later...

I watched the first fifteen episodes (want to watch the rest)' date=' so is it that the main guy he never fully dies he keeps getting his power of existence restored every midnight. Is that what happens exactly?

[/quote']

Yes because of the Reiji Maigo that is stored within his body (he's not a normal Torch). Keep watching.

Archived