Fullmetal Alchemist

HORUS

Searched the Anime section and apparently there's no Fullmetal Alchemist thread so far, which surprises me.

I just watched the entire second season last night (about 10 hours straight), and I watched the first season all in one night with The Slime Lord about a month ago.

It's definitely one of my favourite anime series with a great story, great characters, and a great english dub.

Who else likes Fullmetal Alchemist?

FMA is one of the best Animes out there, 2nd only to DBZ in my opinion...

Have you heard about the new series they are making? i've heard it is called Brotherhood and by the sounds of it, it has nothing to do with the old one... were you refering to this series when you said 2nd season?

FMA is one of the best Animes out there' date=' 2nd only to DBZ in my opinion...

Have you heard about the new series they are making? i've heard it is called Brotherhood and by the sounds of it, it has nothing to do with the old one... were you refering to this series when you said 2nd season?

[/quote']

I was referring to the only series that's possible to watch in English.

FMA has a very good dub. I usually watch the dub of an anime anyways, because it's easier. I don't know why people are so uptight about watching the subs only.

FMA is one of the best Animes out there' date=' 2nd only to DBZ in my opinion...

[/quote']

FMA has a very good dub. I usually watch the dub of an anime anyways, because it's easier. I don't know why people are so uptight about watching the subs only.

Because, most of the time, the voiceacting is much better.

[/quote']

Because, most of the time, the voiceacting is much better.

i have heard that people prefer the subs, but i prefer the dubs, much easier on the eyes and i prefer to be able to see the action... :)

[/quote']

In MAJOR agreement with HORUS on this one.

Archived