Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Kitty you need to tell someone or both of you need to get new friends. Both of you guys' friends aren't FRIENDS at all.

Lucky she has friends at all.

>.> Thanks Kingy

@ 820 Reborn: Yeah i Know' date=' but it's not easy for me I mean they do accept us. He's told me to ignore them and that they aren't important, also he knows how peoples words get to me, he also knows that if I'm caught unguarded that their words can hurt me and upset me

[/quote']

why do they hate u 2? '-_-

Well I'm guessing that he pays me more attention, and I just don't kiss my friends azzes like i used to. Plus they don't like him because he is "Creepy" and so they won't get around me because he's protective and he usually won't let me outta his sight, because he's worried about my saftey.

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

If words get to you you need new/no friends.

[/quote']

All i need is him and I'm happy. =)

So he is doing a kinda "man on fire" thing?

Depends on what the qoutated part means. "Man on Fire" isn't exactly what we use around where i live.

"man on fire" is a movie in which a guy protects this girl. Then some people take her. Then he kills them all violently.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitty you need to tell someone or both of you need to get new friends. Both of you guys' friends aren't FRIENDS at all.

>.> Thanks Kingy

@ 820 Reborn: Yeah i Know' date=' but it's not easy for me I mean they do accept us. He's told me to ignore them and that they aren't important, also he knows how peoples words get to me, he also knows that if I'm caught unguarded that their words can hurt me and upset me

[/quote']

Well I'm guessing that he pays me more attention, and I just don't kiss my friends azzes like i used to. Plus they don't like him because he is "Creepy" and so they won't get around me because he's protective and he usually won't let me outta his sight, because he's worried about my saftey.

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

Depends on what the qoutated part means. "Man on Fire" isn't exactly what we use around where i live.

"man on fire" is a movie in which a guy protects this girl. Then some people take her. Then he kills them all violently.

Ah never seen it. Yeah pretty much. He sometimes gets a little too protective though. Like one of my friends hit me in the back, and he poped her on the arm, and she hit me and i didn't even feel it. -.-

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

Ah never seen it. Yeah pretty much. He sometimes gets a little too protective though. Like one of my friends hit me in the back, and he poped her on the arm, and she hit me and i didn't even feel it. -.-

Mako hit a girl? What a d-bag.

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

When a guy hits a girl, that's the first sign of an alcoholic-wife-beater.

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

thats crazy and:man-on-fire.jpg

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

And he's apparently overly protective. So when you try to leave, he'll violently kill you and your children.

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

He barely touched her, he more or less just pushed her hand away from me. -.- I got yelled at by her though, and that's where she first called him an "it"

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

And he's apparently overly protective. So when you try to leave, he'll violently kill you and your children.

NUH-UH DATZ NAWT IN HUR PLANZ 4 HER PURFECT FUTURE! DEY R GONA MOOV OUT N B HAPY 4EVER N EVER!

Tell his "emo" friend to stfu and gtfo. Cuz people who act like that are fvcking annoying.

owait...

So are trolls. :3

Update: Im going to ask this girl Sadie in my class to homecoming. Im texting this one girl Amy and maybe that'll turn into something one day if she's lucky.

Tell his "emo" friend to stfu and gtfo. Cuz people who act like that are fvcking annoying.

owait...

Update: Im going to ask this girl Sadie in my class to homecoming. Im texting this one girl Amy and maybe that'll turn into something one day if she's lucky.

lolz

Hmm homecoming, I was thinking about going, but meh I don't have a date. =/

owait...

lolz

Hmm homecoming' date=' I was thinking about going, but meh I don't have a date. =/

[/quote']

And Mako is...?

owait...

lolz

Hmm homecoming' date=' I was thinking about going, but meh I don't have a date. =/

[/quote']

And Mako is...?

Meh he wouldn't like it.

And my parents prolly wouldn't leave me there..

I don't wanna bother him about it, I prolly won't go.

OK PPL ENOUGH WITH THE HUGE QUOTE PYRAMIDS!!!! XD(Not really)

No wonder. Thet hate him, and now they hate you for liking him. So he's to blame...

You're gonna have to talk to him about the smothering issues. Damn is it THAT serious??? Goddamit the way you describe him he acts as if he only has 1 more day on earth!

OK PPL ENOUGH WITH THE HUGE QUOTE PYRAMIDS!!!! XD(Not really)

No wonder. Thet hate him' date=' and now they hate you for liking him. So he's to blame...

You're gonna have to talk to him about the smothering issues. Damn is it THAT serious??? Goddamit the way you describe him he acts as if he only has 1 more day on earth!

[/quote']

Smothering? I love his protectivness it's adorable. And yeah that's one reason. He's gonna try to get me to go to prom but I'm not, cuz people love to tlak about me especially. :(

Meh no he just wants to love me unconditionaly everyday.

owait...

If she's lucky?

xD

Boy' date=' you better hope [b']you're[/b] lucky.

To me, it sounds like you think it would be an honor for her to date you and that's just wacky. xD

owait...

If she's lucky?

xD

To me, it sounds like you think it would be an honor for her to date you and that's just wacky. xD

I'd be a honor for me to date him. All he needs to do is come to GA. <3

=o oh but that would be a very bad idea since Mako still wants to hurt him.

If she's lucky?

xD

But she is like, obsessed with me. She wont leave me the hell alone, so I guess she'd be the lucky one in the relationship. xD

Yeah that sounds about right.

That's the one you need, but either she'll get more annoying or she's stop being annoying.

I used to be obsessed with someone, then he dated a whore, and i lost all liking for him -.-;

And now he dates Middles Schoolers xD

Hmmmmmmm I wonder what Mako'll think when he reads my messages. oh well -random dance-

I can't wait for the ring. I just can't wait.

Just a question do any of you know what a engagement ring looks like?

I'm just wondering cuz Makos getting me one, or he's gonna try too <3

Archived