Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Hmm My Update:

I'm about to go crazy out of my mind, between his friends and mine i don't know. *sigh* why can't people just stfu at my school. I mean me and him are happy and another of his friends says it just looks natural because we're together. He's smiling and I'm smiling and blushing. It just looks beautiful. But his stupid emo-acting friend (no offense guys) and his pain in tha azz attitude is getting to me, constantly cussing me out, when Mako isn't around of course, I'm gonna start laying people out, because i've had enough. -.- My friends did call him an It again today and i pretty much bit their heads off. On the plus side we've held hands alot today. x3

Oh OH um ah yes, 2 weeks and 3 days until my 1 year anniversery

Kitty' date=' I have a feeling that your parents interfere with you and mako when they find out, but how do you get them to STFU? My parents need to get a life. They don't just dislike the idea of me dating the girl I like, but all girls.

cuz if I get a g/f I won't do for them like i used to (In my situation, I mean they won't be getting any attention.)

[/quote']

Simple When they fine out they can't do anything because i'll be 18 and a legal adult

What if they find out before you're 18? That's two years from now.

Simple stand up and fight along side him to keep what i have

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell his "emo" friend to stfu and gtfo. Cuz people who act like that are fvcking annoying.

owait...

I would but then he's proceed to hit me, and it's not like I'm scared of fighting, it's just that if i fight him I'd prolly win but I'd get hurt and it's almost winter here so i can't afford any injuries, because during Winter i'm weak anyway.

So today my friend said my girlfriend looks like the joker. I just lol'd because I'm not mentally unstable or insecure about my relationships.

I would've taken it as a compliment.

Your lucky to not me mentally unstable OMGA.

Yes, it is lucky to I not you mentally unstable.

So today my friend said my girlfriend looks like the joker. I just lol'd because I'm not mentally unstable or insecure about my relationships.

I would've taken it as a compliment.

Your lucky to not be mentally unstable OMGA.

Yes' date=' it is lucky to I not you mentally unstable.

[/quote']

Oops. fixed.

Kitty you need to tell someone or both of you need to get new friends. Both of you guys' friends aren't FRIENDS at all.

Lucky she has friends at all.

>.> Thanks Kingy

@ 820 Reborn: Yeah i Know, but it's not easy for me I mean they do accept us. He's told me to ignore them and that they aren't important, also he knows how peoples words get to me, he also knows that if I'm caught unguarded that their words can hurt me and upset me

Kitty you need to tell someone or both of you need to get new friends. Both of you guys' friends aren't FRIENDS at all.

>.> Thanks Kingy

@ 820 Reborn: Yeah i Know' date=' but it's not easy for me I mean they do accept us. He's told me to ignore them and that they aren't important, also he knows how peoples words get to me, he also knows that if I'm caught unguarded that their words can hurt me and upset me

[/quote']

why do they hate u 2? '-_-

>.> Thanks Kingy

@ 820 Reborn: Yeah i Know' date=' but it's not easy for me I mean they do accept us. He's told me to ignore them and that they aren't important, also he knows how peoples words get to me, he also knows that if I'm caught unguarded that their words can hurt me and upset me

[/quote']

Guess.

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Guess.

Cause their Irish? They must hate me too then. Cause I'm part Irish.

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Well I'm guessing that he pays me more attention, and I just don't kiss my friends azzes like i used to. Plus they don't like him because he is "Creepy" and so they won't get around me because he's protective and he usually won't let me outta his sight, because he's worried about my saftey.

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

If words get to you you need new/no friends.

[/quote']

All i need is him and I'm happy. =)

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Well I'm guessing that he pays me more attention, and I just don't kiss my friends azzes like i used to. Plus they don't like him because he is "Creepy" and so they won't get around me because he's protective and he usually won't let me outta his sight, because he's worried about my saftey.

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

So he is doing a kinda "man on fire" thing?

>.> Thanks Kingy

[/quote']

Jealousy' date=' I bet.

[/quote']

So he is doing a kinda "man on fire" thing?

Depends on what the qoutated part means. "Man on Fire" isn't exactly what we use around where i live.

Archived