Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Was she hotter than your current girlfriend?

No. And even if she were' date=' I'm not a shallow douche. I don't base my feelings on how hot a girl is. ;\

[/quote']

I'm not a complete shallow douche, but I'm trying to figure out the whole situation.

@Hunter: OMGAKITTY is a better person than you so STFU.

This made me literally Lol.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. And even if she were' date=' I'm not a shallow douche. I don't base my feelings on how hot a girl is. ;\

[/quote']

I'm not a complete shallow douche debatable , but I'm trying to figure out the whole situation.

This made me literally Lol. I am glade i could help.

[/quote']

I'm not a complete shallow douche, but I'm trying to figure out the whole situation.

Well the situation doesn't call for how hot a girl is. >.>

Well if one girl is considerably hotter than the other and she is madly in love with you, that'd give me something to think about.

I'm not a complete shallow douche debatable ' date=' but I'm trying to figure out the whole situation.

Me too. I needed something that didn't make much sense to make my laugh hysterically before I went to sleep. :3

[/quote']

Well the situation doesn't call for how hot a girl is. >.>

Well if one girl is considerably hotter than the other and she is madly in love with you, that'd give me something to think about.

I'm not a complete shallow douche debatable ' date=' but I'm trying to figure out the whole situation.

Me too. I needed something that didn't make much sense to make my laugh hysterically before I went to sleep. :3

night night sweet prince ;3

Apparently she doesn't think I am really in love. I can describe it as an indestructible object being destroyed. Is that love?

Wtf r u talking about?

^Troll^ How does that not make sense? I want to know if what I feel is really love. I have no clue.

You fail.

You never said who SHE was. Gf, crush, friend etc.,

Apparently she doesn't think I am really in love. I can describe it as an indestructible object being destroyed. Is that love?

Wtf r u talking about?

^Troll^ How does that not make sense? I want to know if what I feel is really love. I have no clue.

You fail.

You never said who SHE was. Gf' date=' crush, friend etc.,

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

I dislike calling girls "babes" for some reason =/

So what exactly do you want help with?

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

I need to know if I am really in love.

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

Are you talking about that Myspace girl you showed us a page or so back? If so, it's most definitely not love.

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

To answer your question: No.

Love is not an indestructible object destroyed.

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

Are you talking about that Myspace girl you showed us a page or so back? If so, it's most definitely not love.

I know her in real life.

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

I know her in real life.

Do you live near her?

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

Then what is it I am feeling for her?

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

I know her in real life.

Do you live near her?

I go to school with her.

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

You just find her attractive and don't really care much for her personality.....

I assume.

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

You just find her attractive and don't really care much for her personality.....

I assume.

What should I do then? I don't know what way to go about this. I'm screwed anyway because I sent her a link to YCM.

Wtf r u talking about?

You fail.

[/quote']

The babe I like. duh.

I assume.

What should I do then? I don't know what way to go about this. I'm screwed anyway because I sent her a link to YCM.

You should tell her the truth instead of going about it like a incompetent idiot.

Kitty' date=' I have a feeling that your parents interfere with you and mako when they find out, but how do you get them to STFU? My parents need to get a life. They don't just dislike the idea of me dating the girl I like, but all girls.

cuz if I get a g/f I won't do for them like i used to (In my situation, I mean they won't be getting any attention.)

[/quote']

Simple When they fine out they can't do anything because i'll be 18 and a legal adult

Kitty' date=' I have a feeling that your parents interfere with you and mako when they find out, but how do you get them to STFU? My parents need to get a life. They don't just dislike the idea of me dating the girl I like, but all girls.

cuz if I get a g/f I won't do for them like i used to (In my situation, I mean they won't be getting any attention.)

[/quote']

Simple When they fine out they can't do anything because i'll be 18 and a legal adult

What if they find out before you're 18? That's two years from now.

[/quote']

Chances are you'll still live in their house and you still have to follow their rules [/law]

Archived