Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Her best friend's a nightmare to look at. D:<

I'll take my chances with the new girl.

Man made paper bags for a reason' date=' my son.

[/quote']

But......but......but........oral. D:

Oral is for middle school students.

You're 13 years old. Your input is invalid. GTFO.

You would like to assume so wouldn't you?

Unless you lied about being 13 in your profile... I don't see why you would do that though. Unless you're really pedobear. o.O;

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

Scissors.

I lol'd

I dont understand.

Why does OMGAKITTY want you to cut off your penis with scissors?

It improves your orgasm power.

What?

That can't be right.

How are you supposed to have an orgasm when your penis isn't even attached to your body?

[/quote']

Unless you lied about being 13 in your profile... I don't see why you would do that though. Unless you're really pedobear. o.O;

It was an accident. Read my bio. If you read it it would have told you my real age >.>

[/quote']

You're a 15 year old goth kid. Your input is still invalid. GTFO.

[/quote']

You're a 17 year old with a inappropriately placed avatar with far to much time on your hands as you have made a list with over 100 bands on your avatar and you seem to think that a 15 year old's input in is invalid in a conversation that is acceptable for 12 year olds.

People' date=' God. Shut the [s']f***[/s] hell up. Seriously. Get on damn topic instead of argueing, spamming, and trolling. Im about to lock this damn thread since you guys can't handle it maturely.

I walked by a pretty girl today. She smiled at me. She is TOTALLY in to me!!omigosh!

amidoinitrite?

People' date=' God. Shut the [s']f***[/s] hell up. Seriously. Get on damn topic instead of argueing, spamming, and trolling. Im about to lock this damn thread since you guys can't handle it maturely.

I walked by a pretty girl today. She smiled at me. She is TOTALLY in to me!!omigosh!

amidoinitrite?

urdoinitrite.

I don't think this was a good topic to start in the first place but ,

I have a gf but a girl I used to like likes me. wtf do i do.

amidoinitrite?

Lol, that's pretty funny.

Not only are you on topic but you're also making fun of Hunter's situation(kinda).

Oh, OMG, you're a clever guy.

Speaking of guys, I met one today. ;)

amidoinitrite?

Lol, that's pretty funny.

Not only are you on topic but you're also making fun of Hunter's situation(kinda).

Oh, OMG, you're a clever guy.

Speaking of guys, I met one today. ;)

SO DID I =O

amidoinitrite?

Yes, yes you are. :D

Next time I wont be so nice and cheerful about it. :3

[/quote']

You're a 17 year old with a inappropriately placed avatar with far to much time on your hands as you have made a list with over 100 bands on your avatar and you seem to think that a 15 year old's input in is invalid in a conversation that is acceptable for 12 year olds.

My avatar contains no bands, only a conversation about tootsie pops. Also, there are over 1,000 bands in that list and it was generated in about five minutes. I wasn't aware five minutes was considered "too much time on your hands." I also do not think that a conversation about oral sex is acceptable for 12 year olds.

OT: I lost one of my friends today... She admitted to me that she liked me and, like most guys with a girlfriend would, I told her that I was already in a committed relationship. She then tried to convince me that I should leave my girlfriend because I would be much happier with her. I respectfully denied her once more and assured her that we could still be friends. Apparently that wasn't enough for her. She told me not to speak to her ever again and stormed off down the hallway.

WTF, AMIRITE?!

[/quote']

My avatar contains no bands, only a conversation about tootsie pops. Also, there are over 1,000 bands in that list and it was generated in about five minutes. I wasn't aware five minutes was considered "too much time on your hands." I also do not think that a conversation about oral sex is acceptable for 12 year olds. You fail at seeing the ploy in my post.

OT: I lost one of my friends today... She admitted to me that she liked me and, like most guys with a girlfriend would, I told her that I was already in a committed relationship. She then tried to convince me that I should leave my girlfriend because I would be much happier with her. I respectfully denied her once more and assured her that we could still be friends. Apparently that wasn't enough for her. She told me not to speak to her ever again and stormed off down the hallway.

WTF, AMIRITE?!

Why don't you try talking to her calmly?

[spoiler=Massive Quote]

[/quote']

My avatar contains no bands, only a conversation about tootsie pops. Also, there are over 1,000 bands in that list and it was generated in about five minutes. I wasn't aware five minutes was considered "too much time on your hands." I also do not think that a conversation about oral sex is acceptable for 12 year olds. You fail at seeing the ploy in my post.

WTF, AMIRITE?!

I've already tried speaking to her calmly. I was calm when we had the original conversation. I seen her later that day and I tried to approach her to talk about it, but she bluntly told me to "Get the F away from her."

I've also called her and sent her text messages. She's yet to answer either one. It's whatever though. If she wants to be ridiculous I'm just going to let her.

[spoiler=Massive Quote]

[/quote']

WTF, AMIRITE?!

I've already tried speaking to her calmly. I was calm when we had the original conversation. I seen her later that day and I tried to approach her to talk about it, but she bluntly told me to "Get the F away from her."

I've also called her and sent her text messages. She's yet to answer either one. It's whatever though. If she wants to be ridiculous I'm just going to let her.

Did you try getting one of her friends to talk to her for you?

Was she hotter than your current girlfriend?

No. And even if she were' date=' I'm not a shallow douche. I don't base my feelings on how hot a girl is. ;\

[spoiler=Massive Quote]

[/quote']

WTF, AMIRITE?!

Not yet. I'm not really friends with any of her friends...

No. And even if she were' date=' I'm not a shallow douche. I don't base my feelings on how hot a girl is. ;\

[spoiler=Massive Quote]

[/quote']

WTF, AMIRITE?!

What about your friends? Is she friends with any of your friends?

@Hunter: OMGAKITTY is a better person than you so STFU.

[spoiler=Massive Quote]

[/quote']

WTF, AMIRITE?!

Then they would be her friends. -_________-

[spoiler=Massive Quote]

[/quote']

WTF, AMIRITE?!

Then they would be her friends. -_________-

oopsy >><<

Archived