Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL' date=' YES! Kayla acknowledged my existance this morning. It was funny. She rolled her eyes and then laughed as she walked by me, because as we walked past eachother, we were talking to whoever we were walking with about eachother. Funny stuff. xD You had to be there. O.o

[/quote']

LEAVE HER!!!! THERE'S ONLY PAIN IN YOUR FUTURE!

Srsly. If you don't cut her off COMPLETELY, you'll be... Devastated...

Aww Nooz. He can't get any more emoer. =o

@Star: Yes My friends are i think scared, cuz now i have a b/f I won't do for them like i used to, because well my b/f is protective and follows me around like a puppy and they don't like him so it was either them or him and I chose well you know.

STEP ONE: Find a pretty girl

STEP TWO: Talk to the pretty girl

STEP THREE: Get the pretty girl's number

STEP FOUR: Ask out the pretty girl

STEP FIVE: PROFIT???

ur doin it rong :/

STEP THREE: Get the pretty girl's number

STEP FOUR: Ask out the pretty girl

STEP FIVE: PROFIT???

Ohohohoho' date=' this again.

STEP TWO: Crush over pretty girl

STEP THREE: Try talking to pretty girl

STEP FOUR: Become "acquaintances" with girl

STEP FIVE: Try asking out pretty girl but always chicken out

STEP SIX: Hate yourself for being a coward

STEP SEVEN: Get on the internet and jabroni about it

STEP EIGHT: ????

STEP NINE: PROFIT

That's what really happens with todays(sp?) youth, Hunty :D

[/quote']

fix'd.

Kitty, I have a feeling that your parents interfere with you and mako when they find out, but how do you get them to STFU? My parents need to get a life. They don't just dislike the idea of me dating the girl I like, but all girls.

cuz if I get a g/f I won't do for them like i used to (In my situation, I mean they won't be getting any attention.)

Ohohohoho' date=' this again.

STEP TWO: Crush over pretty girl

STEP THREE: Try talking to pretty girl

STEP FOUR: Become "acquaintances" with girl

STEP FIVE: Try asking out pretty girl but always chicken out

STEP SIX: Hate yourself for being a coward

That's what really happens with todays(sp?) youth, Hunty :D

[/quote']

This made me lol. xD

Srsly. If you don't cut her off COMPLETELY' date=' you'll be... Devastated...

[/quote']

Stop being a preachy. You're like the annoying, lonely, blind man down the street who thinks he can prophesize the end of the world but cant actually describe what he's seeing because he is indeed blind and can't use similies or metahpors to save his life.

Aww Nooz. He can't get any more emoer. =o

I haven't cut myself in a long time. DX

STEP THREE: Make out with the pretty girl

STEP FOUR: Ask for the pretty girl's number

STEP FIVE: Get ignored by the pretty girl for a week

STEP SIX: Find out the pretty girl has had a girlfriend for the past four months

STEP SEVEN: ????

STEP EIGHT: PROFIT

Fix'd for College.

>_>

<_<

What? It's true.

Meh. Girl issues have been crap for me lately. There's about two or three girls lately who have been interested in me, and I'm kinda interested in them, but....

I'm having trouble over who I guess you could've called my High School Sweetheart. She and I were on and off for all of High School, and now... we just occasionally talk.

The crap part is, I still have the feelings for her... y'know?

I dunno what to do. And as long as I keep thinking about her, I can't really bring myself to try and get in a relationship with another girl....

...>.<

I think I'm a little too old to be getting this emo. Eighteen year olds shouldn't have these issues... should they?

Srsly. If you don't cut her off COMPLETELY' date=' you'll be... Devastated...

[/quote']

Stop being a preachy. You're like the annoying, lonely, blind man down the street who thinks he can prophesize the end of the world but cant actually describe what he's seeing because he is indeed blind and can't use similies or metahpors to save his life.

I lol'd because he didn't use either in his post.

/way2go

STEP SIX: Find out the pretty girl has had a girlfriend for the past four months

Fix'd for College.

>_>

<_<

What? It's true.

Meh. Girl issues have been crap for me lately. There's about two or three girls lately who have been interested in me' date=' and I'm kinda interested in them, but....

I'm having trouble over who I guess you could've called my High School Sweetheart. She and I were on and off for all of High School, and now... we just occasionally talk.

I dunno what to do. And as long as I keep thinking about her, I can't really bring myself to try and get in a relationship with another girl....

...>.<

I think I'm a little too old to be getting this emo. Eighteen year olds shouldn't have these issues... should they?

[/quote']

Everyone has issues, we just need to learn to deal with them ;O

But yeah, I gotta gf.

Fix'd for College.

>_>

<_<

What? It's true.

Meh. Girl issues have been crap for me lately. There's about two or three girls lately who have been interested in me' date=' and I'm kinda interested in them, but....

...>.<

[/quote']

Start a band. Then it becomes acceptable.

Fix'd for College.

>_>

<_<

What? It's true.

...>.<

[/quote']

Start a band. Then it becomes acceptable.

I've considered that so many bloody times, it's not even funny.

I sing decently. Ironically, people say when I sing it sounds kind of melancholy. DX

...>.<

[/quote']

Call up your highschool sweetheart.

I lol'd because he didn't use either in his post.

/way2go

Thats what I see him as. :/ Never said he used them in his post. Now gtfo' date=' please.

LOL' date=' YES! Kayla acknowledged my existance this morning.

[/quote']

GOOD FOR YOU! =P

If I freaked out every time a girl acknowledged me, I'd be considered a man-whore.

inorite?

I do, occasionally. I'm texting her constantly, pretty much. >_>

This is why I don't go for younger women. While I'm at college, she's a Senior this year in High School still, and our schedules prevent us from ever hanging out.

>.<

I miss being a manwhore.

(Well, not really, but it was still easier)

I do' date=' occasionally. I'm texting her constantly, pretty much. >_>

This is why I don't go for younger women. While I'm at college, she's a Senior this year in High School still, and our schedules prevent us from ever hanging out.

>.<

I miss being a manwhore.

[/quote']

:/

My girlfriend is a senior in high school.

'Course, my college is only an hour away, so its not that bad.

I do' date=' occasionally. I'm texting her constantly, pretty much. >_>

>.<

I miss being a manwhore.

[/quote']

:/

My girlfriend is a senior in high school.

'Course, my college is only an hour away, so its not that bad.

Well, depending on traffic I could get to the High School in about twenty minutes by driving...

But the thing is, we're not really dating right now... we got into this long discussion at the end of summer, during our fourth breakup. (Yeah, we've gotten together and broken up four times now. DX)

She told me she enjoys talking to her other friends more than with me, and that she doesn't think that's right for a relationship. Personally, I don't mind, nor do I care, but that was her view.

And... I pretty much confessed to her that, yeah, I've been in love with her for almost all of the two or three years we'd known each other. She was crying a little at that, and I just told her it's not really a big deal...

And it's still kind of true. Women in my life just come in for a little bit and leave almost immediately. I've never had a woman for more than three months (unless you count long-distance relationships). She's pretty much the only woman who's stayed in my life, and also the only woman I've seriously dated more than once.

I told her that I love her, and that I'm not gonna give up trying to break through that wall she's built up around her heart. And it's true-- I have a tiny chisel in my hand, but I'm gonna keep trying to get through to her.

Maybe I'm a fool, but I don't really wanna give up. At the same time, I don't think it's healthy to dwell on one woman like this...

@_@ Gah, I don't know anymore.

Archived