Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Bastard. You asked for it.

Anyway' date=' wow kitty why dosen't he say anything?[/b']

Because they don't start until he leaves to go to lunch, seeing as he walks me to class. I guess I'll have to tell him to stop walking me. *sigh* =(

Or you could get over it.

Or I could go all jabroni on their azzes. Won't hurt me any. *yawns*

What happens to kitty/mako if one of them dump the other? I say the one that got dumped will go all emo.

I am partly Emo already. But idk I guess I'd move on. =/

You're always talking/posting on about how you love him and he loves you, and also that you're going to marry him and love each other forever.

I dont think you'll just "move on".

=\

What happens to kitty/mako if one of them dump the other? I say the one that got dumped will go all emo.

You're always talking/posting on about how you love him and he loves you' date=' and also that you're going to marry him and love each other forever.

=\

[/quote']

Second'd. Just look at kitty's sig and mako's sig.

Because they don't start until he leaves to go to lunch, seeing as he walks me to class. I guess I'll have to tell him to stop walking me. *sigh* =(

Just ask them to stop. If they don't just be passive-agressive. "Hey BOYFRIEND, what you're doing today, BOYFRIEND? Since I have a BOYFRIEND."

You're always talking/posting on about how you love him and he loves you' date=' and also that you're going to marry him and love each other forever.

=\

[/quote']

you're right. *take in breath* I'd have a mental emotional meltdown which would ultimatly end with me either killing myself in a car wreck or commiting suicide. I'd more than most likely fall into a depressive state and i'd push everyone out of me life, I'd stop eating and always hurt myself. (As you can tell I've been through this before, thought it was with my cat, but yeah that's how it'd go down.)

Just ask them to stop. If they don't just be passive-agressive. "Hey BOYFRIEND, what you're doing today, BOYFRIEND? Since I have a BOYFRIEND."

Or i could tell Mako, then he'd take care of it, since he's very protective of me. He did hit this same friend on time (She's a girl). He hit her in the arm because she punched me in my back. =/ I of course didn't know, and she yelled at me the next day.

.....You really have a problem' date=' don't you?

[/quote']

nah, kinda like Icy with his dog, just it's me with my cats.

=\

[/quote']

you're right. *take in breath* I'd have a mental emotional meltdown which would ultimatly end with me either killing myself in a car wreck or commiting suicide. I'd more than most likely fall into a depressive state and i'd push everyone out of me life, I'd stop eating and always hurt myself. (As you can tell I've been through this before, thought it was with my cat, but yeah that's how it'd go down.)

Well....that isn't exactly moving on, now is it?

There's a fine line between making her happy and being her little puppy dog. Make sure you don't cross that line. It doesn't make for a good relationship.

If the girl I like says she would like to be my gf (after I tell her how I feel about her,) I'd most likely cross that line. I'd do almost anything that she'd ask me to do. I wouldn't jump off a bridge, rob a bank, murder anyone, commit crimes for her, but alot of other stuff.

=\

[/quote']

lolz what can i say i get devoted.... >.<;

I'm not sure he'd leave me though, I've tried before by just experimenting. -.- He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Orhime understands what I meant by"I would do anything for her."

Let me guess. Her smile seems to make the world a brighter place? I feel that way when the girl I like smiles. And whenever I'm near her, she smiles alot. When she's 10 feet away from me, she isn't smiling, but as soon as she gets within 3 feet of where I am she smiles. She also tends to blush when we talk to each other. She likes me. :D

=\

[/quote']

I'm not sure he'd leave me though, I've tried before by just experimenting. -.- He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Experimented?

Care to explain what you did exactly?

:P

EDIT:

@Reborn: Damn straight, everything changes. ;D

=\

[/quote']

Experimented?

Care to explain what you did exactly?

:P

I allowed myself to get very depressed, i figured he wouldn't want to put up with me, and he didn't.

I actually got jealous of another girl, and got mad, i thought he'd leave me but he didn't

Of course those experiments actually happened, I did get jealou and depressed and mad but he stayed with me.

Archived