Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

A horrible path of what may I ask?

You're going to have to ask Fire Haze' date=' as I've never dated a slut. I just know that dating sluts will lead you to a horrible path. My guess would be: you becoming a slut, drugs, alcohol, smoking, being a criminal. I don't know, as like I said, I've never dated one.

[/quote']

lolycm

I don't see how you can make these links:/

I'm half-asleep man. I'm feeling lazy, and I just typed up a list of possibillities. *turns ipod on at full volume with Boom Boom Pow playing*

Ok, now I'm awake. I'd drink a cup of coffee, but I hate the taste of all coffee drinks.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Anyway' date=' completely ignoring a certain idiot XD, Sluts are wayyyy too promiscuous. They'll sleep with you if you memorize their name. Plus, they have a higher chance of having a [b']STI[/b] (Not cool...)

You sir, are a "certain idiot".

The word you're looking for is STD.

...Anyway' date=' completely ignoring a certain idiot XD, Sluts are wayyyy too promiscuous. They'll sleep with you if you memorize their name. Plus, they have a higher chance of having a [b']STI[/b] (Not cool...)

You sir, are a "certain idiot".

The acronym you're looking for is STD.

:roll:

@820: Please just tell me (if of course you're serious) why you think this is a good idea?

...I'll bite' date=' just this once.

What. Are .You .Talking. About?

[/quote']

Alright, forgetting the fact I don't believe you...

What are you thinking?

The only time 17 year olds have kids are the times where it's by accident and it ruins there lives. You intend to do it on purpose because you think you can "find a way", ignoring the millions of people who didn't. You're still a minor for christ's sake. What's thepoint of screwing your life over when you can wait a few years and support your self.

And don't call harhar a douche; harhar is awesome.

Harhar is whatev in my book, and

You don't have to believe me, because the fact of the matter is, it's true. I'm not looking for you or anyone's approval, because at the end of the day it's MY decision. Rather, i'm looking for opinions.

I feel that I love her. I have a job, i'm almost done school, and my parents are really being supportive of my decision by offering to help with the baby financially.

That answer your question?

@820: Please just tell me (if of course you're serious) why you think this is a good idea?

...I'll bite' date=' just this once.

What. Are .You .Talking. About?

[b']Hahrhar, you're the idiot. STD has been changed to STI(Sexually Transmitted Infection). Douche.[/b]

Proof?

Disease =/= Infection?

Look it up. I'm not making it up.

Well' date=' if you're not going to show me, how would I know you're not lying?

EDIT:

@Prince: Really? Why is this the first I hear of it?

=\

[/quote']

Yeah, really dude. But everyone still calls it STD's, so thats why. STI sounds stupid. lol

[spoiler=Bad' date= Bad, Bad]bad.png

*Internet slaps King Diamond*

How many times do we have to tell you that internet relationships are FAIL?

Aren't you the one who said he was going to live in a cave for 3 years? I don't think you're qualified to be talking about other people's plans failing.

Aren't you the one who said he was going to live in a cave for 3 years? I don't think you're qualified to be talking about other people's plans failing.

It's not an internet relation. She just thinks it is.

Lol, I was mostly trolling, but at one point, I was just a little serious. I'll just forget my parents. Besides, I don't get along with my parents much anymore, and if I ask the girl I like to be my gf, and she says yes, I don't care what they think.

Wow King Diamond that's harsh.

But meh.

My friends are saying things about my b/f and calling him an "it" and it is very much so pissing me off, I'm about ready to tell them all to GO TO H***. and I will. I can't stand it when people do that. But on the bright side i learned more Sex Ed, today. No i don't have the class either. :P But anyway, so pretty much all i feel right now is hollowness and sadness

Look it up. I'm not making it up.

Well' date=' if you're not going to show me, how would I know you're not lying?

[/quote']

Pics or it didn't happen.

You don't need a pic to look up an STI.

@harhar, oh no, you don't have to apologize, as long as you know what it is now.

Lolwut?

You called me a douche, go to hell.

Archived