Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Thats the most messed up thing to do' date=' and I'm not like that. :/

[/quote']

Don't worry, I wouldn't do it either. I'm just trying to look good in front of the other YCM members

To me, she just doesn't seem like someone worth your time. By going straight from you to someone else, it doesn't seem like she cares too much about you.

I don't know. That's just MY opinion.

Shes a whore. And I have come to accept this. But if I had her back, I'd do my best to un-whore her and get her to stop some of the things she does that are a hazzard to herself and others.

I care about her, even though I shouldn't. I want her back, even though I shouldn't.

My cousin, who wouldn't lie about something like this, said that she herself told him that she could see herself with me for the rest of her life. And that meant so funking much to me, I can't even describe.

Shes a whore. And I have come to accept this. But if I had her back' date=' I'd do my best to un-whore her and get her to stop some of the things she does that are a hazzard to herself and others.

I care about her, even though I shouldn't. I want her back, even though I shouldn't.

My cousin, who wouldn't lie about something like this, said that she herself told him that she could see herself with me for the rest of her life. And that meant so f***ing much to me, I can't even describe.

[/quote']

I hate to burst your bubble, but if you've payed ANY attention to this thread, it seems like EVERY girl says "zomg i culd c myslf wif him 4 teh rst of my lyfe".

I don't know... It's your life, bro. I can't make your decisions for you. I just think going back out with her would be a stupid thing to do. ;\

*Ignoring all da hataz*

She is too hot. OMG if I explained how she looked I'd so be banned...

And we went out for 2 years and we overcame it all. So I think she's my soulmate.

You're so full of sh!t it actually makes me sick.

Everyone got banned? XD

Anywho yeah' date=' it's settled. I'm moving in with my gf so we could have a baby together. We're all around stable but we're both 17... Opinions?

[/quote']

Because you can support a child at that age, amirite?

Of course you are.

YES my parents are fortunate enough to be upper-middle class. They said they would pay our morgage/baby stuff/misc for 4 years.

Bull.

YES my parents are fortunate enough to be upper-middle class. They said they would pay our morgage/baby stuff/misc for 4 years.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Agreed.

I get outta school in january' date=' I basically am finished. I have all my credits/6 college credits/ SAT's.

[/quote']

I'm sure on some world that is a perfect plan. But you have one major flaw; This. Is. Earth.

I get outta school in january' date=' I basically am finished. I have all my credits/6 college credits/ SAT's.

[/quote']

Good luck caring for a kid while in college.

I'll figure out a way.

No you won't.

I don't mean to target you, but you are full of sheet.

PH Leave her! Srsly she will bring pain to your future! Your relationsship won't work' date=' srsly!

[/quote']

I know. But I live in the now, and right now, I want her back anyway.

If you want to then do it. Teenage life isn't as important as One Tree Hill makes it out to be. If it doesn't work out then move on, don't over think stuff.

PH Leave her! Srsly she will bring pain to your future! Your relationsship won't work' date=' srsly!

[/quote']

I know. But I live in the now, and right now, I want her back anyway.

Sluts will lead you to a horrible path

Fire Haze is right, and you're making a mistake.

Look' date=' I can't believe anything [b']you[/b] say, especially when it's obviously complete bull. Now surprise me.

On Topic: Not much help for me on my post from a while back.

You have been ignored, reported, and emmasculated. Still wanna continue? You won't win ^-^

PH, turn back now, or forever hold your regrets...

Look' date=' I can't believe anything [b']you[/b] say, especially when it's obviously complete bull. Now surprise me.

On Topic: Not much help for me on my post from a while back.

You have been ignored, reported, and emmasculated. Still wanna continue? You won't win ^-^

I'm not trying to win anything:/ You're just being stupid and I don't believe you. So prove it to me.

A horrible path of what may I ask?

You're going to have to ask Fire Haze, as I've never dated a slut. I just know that dating sluts will lead you to a horrible path. My guess would be: you becoming a slut, drugs, alcohol, smoking, being a criminal. I don't know, as like I said, I've never dated one.

A horrible path of what may I ask?

You're going to have to ask Fire Haze' date=' as I've never dated a slut. I just know that dating sluts will lead you to a horrible path. My guess would be: you becoming a slut, drugs, alcohol, smoking, being a criminal. I don't know, as like I said, I've never dated one.

[/quote']

lolycm

I don't see how you can make these links:/

Archived