Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get outta school in january' date=' I basically am finished. I have all my credits/6 college credits/ SAT's.

[/quote']

Good luck caring for a kid while in college.

I'll figure out a way.

How about not putting that burden on yourself and your family? Don't have a kid. You're 17. Don't be retarded.

20$ that 820 just wants to do it bare

I lol'd.

Stop it! XD That's not true! XD

IMO I think having a kid teaches responsibility.

but it also takes responsibility. and think about it, you don't want a whole lot of time on a child when you could be at a party/feternity

Stop it! XD That's not true! XD

IMO I think having a kid teaches responsibility.

but it also takes responsibility. and think about it' date=' you don't want a whole lot of time on a child when you could be at a party/feternity

[/quote']

More importantly, having a kid would take your focus away from your college work.

... OK... I'll see about this once more...

I wouldn't mind a kid. Even if I hated kids my gf's got me wrapped around her finger. Still... I 'll just have to see. Thx guyz.

Wait' date=' what? Meaning you'll do WHATEVER she says?

Well look at Dweller and Dark. :/

I noticed that... This is a little off-topic, but are they perma'd? D:

Not whatever... But' date=' although she dosen't know it (YET), i'll do basically whatever it takes to make her happy.

She strives for 50-50, but I insist that I do alot of the work. I'm tired of stereotyped fathers.

[/quote']

There's a fine line between making her happy and being her little puppy dog. Make sure you don't cross that line. It doesn't make for a good relationship.

Not whatever... But' date=' although she dosen't know it (YET), i'll do basically whatever it takes to make her happy.

She strives for 50-50, but I insist that I do alot of the work. I'm tired of stereotyped fathers.

[/quote']

There's a fine line between making her happy and being her little puppy dog. Make sure you don't cross that line. It doesn't make for a good relationship.

Apparently, his parents are already going to be taking care of her for the next 4 years. I think he's already crossed that line.

Archived