Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

you idiot made me so upset

I am lol'ing so hard right now. Sorry if I don't post for the next few hours.

Same.

So when are you both going to get together to take that pic?

(KP and Mako)

dop u forgets cuz dey dont wanna pedobear to eat dem n dey tink dat we tel der parnts bout kp and mako so dey gots vald reeson to not pic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sniff* Leave *tear drop* *sniff* Kitty *blows nose* Princess *sniffs and coughs* ALONE!!! *starts crying hysterically*

[/thread]

I started having this kind of relation with someone I've known for a while....I just felt something between us and soon that person felt it too...my gawd...soon I was on top and then the bed sheets came between us...that evening was awesome...seconds anyone? hell yea.

And how f…… dare anyone out there make fun of Kitty Princess, after all she’s been through. She lost her hair, she went through a divorce, she had two f…… kids, her husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now she’s going through a custody battle, all you people care about is readers and making money off of her. She’s a human! What you don’t realize is that Kitty Princess is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. She hasn’t performed on bed in years. Her song is called “Give Me Shmex” for a reason because all you people want is shmex, shmex, shmex… Leave her alone! You’re lucky she even performed for you, b……. . Leave Kitty...Princess alone, please. (…) talk about professionalism and said Kitty Princess was a professional, she would have pulled it off no matter what. Speaking of professionalism, what is it professional to publicly bust her when she’s going through a hard time? Leave Kitty Princess alone, please. Leave Kitty Princess alone right now. I mean it. Anyone who has a problem with her, you deal with Mako (aka Kev.), because she’s not well right now. Leave her alone!

(fix'd)

And how f…… dare anyone out there make fun of Kitty Princess' date=' after all she’s been through. She lost her hair, she went through a divorce, she had two f…… kids, her husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now she’s going through a custody battle, all you people care about is readers and making money off of her. She’s a human! What you don’t realize is that Kitty Princess is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. She hasn’t performed on bed in years. Her song is called “Give Me Shmex” for a reason because all you people want is shmex, shmex, shmex… Leave her alone! You’re lucky she even performed for you, b……. . Leave Kitty...Princess alone, please. (…) talk about professionalism and said Kitty Princess was a professional, she would have pulled it off no matter what. Speaking of professionalism, what is it professional to publicly bust her when she’s going through a hard time? Leave Kitty Princess alone, please. Leave Kitty Princess alone right now. I mean it. Anyone who has a problem with her, you deal with Mako (aka Kev.), because she’s not well right now. Leave her alone!

(fix'd)

[/quote']

I am very, truly sorry. From this point on, I promise I will never say anything mean to kitty princess again. I'll treat her like my best friend, with the utmost respect she deservse. Again, I am truly sorry. [/sar]

*sniff* Leave *tear drop* *sniff* Kitty *blows nose* Princess *sniffs and coughs* ALONE!!! *starts crying hysterically*

[/thread]

I started having this kind of relation with someone I've known for a while....I just felt something between us and soon that person felt it too...my gawd...soon I was on top and then the bed sheets came between us...that evening was awesome...seconds anyone? hell yea.

Beat me to it

I hope you two get Perma-banned. I really do.

And Yes no matter what you morons say' date=' nothing will change. I will always love him and [b']he will always love me.[/b]

He might until a prettier girl with a bigger ass shows up, then you'll be alone =P

And Yes no matter what you morons say' date=' nothing will change. I will always love him and [b']he will always love me.[/b]

He might until a prettier girl with a bigger ass shows up, then you'll be alone =P

We don't know KP's appearance in all areas.

Our proof is that she is an angel with physical properties unknown but only known to Mako.

(To the mods)

She is flaming/harassing/trolling/hurt my person/doing all sorts of nonsense.

Who is pointing fingers now?

I need a ways to be a total ass to someone without bringing that person to tiers. The totally anonymous person is still a friend I guess. And not a total pansy either' date=' positively violent in fact.

[/quote']

What did he/she do to you to make you wanna get revenge?

Revnege is a strong word. It's more for fun.

I need a ways to be a total ass to someone without bringing that person to tiers. The totally anonymous person is still a friend I guess. And not a total pansy either' date=' positively violent in fact.

[/quote']

That's pretty much impossible unless you use the internet.

Are you kidding? It's easy.

OMFG, stop talking!! I don't want to hear your angleic voice!!

God name, stop being so f'cking fir all the time!! You're ruining my day!!

@kitty: Stop, stop right now.

Our proof is that she is an angel with physical properties unknown but only known to Mako.

(To the mods)

11jrw3s.jpg

(To the mods)

11jrw3s.jpg

I had no idea we were arguing with a 9 year old D:

(To the mods)

11jrw3s.jpg

Eight year old. God. Can't you even tell the strangeness beauty of our youth these days?

(To the mods)

11jrw3s.jpg

Eight year old. God. Can't you even tell the strangeness[/i] beauty of our youth these days?

The description she put with it was "vampire gone hick"

(To the mods)

11jrw3s.jpg

Eight year old. God. Can't you even tell the strangeness[/i] beauty of our youth these days?

Really? I think, "Cowboy on drugs" fits it a lot more. Anyway, I doubt Mako could find a fatter ass than that. Lawl.

If you see this, Kitty Princess, I was kidding. =P

(To the mods)

11jrw3s.jpg

Really? I think, "Cow on drugs" fits it a lot more.

Anyway, I doubt Mako could find a fatter ass than that. Lawl. If you see this, Kitty Princess, I saw kidding. =P

(To the mods)

11jrw3s.jpg

Anyway, I doubt Mako could find a fatter ass than that. Lawl. If you see this, Kitty Princess, I saw kidding. =P

Ouch. I presume you didn't highlight the post though. =D

(To the mods)

11jrw3s.jpg

Ouch. I presume you didn't highlight the post though. =D

I read Snitch's apology and barfed

Rule 23 of trolling: When you apologize, you lose the game.

Archived