Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can type 55wpm and i never us any of my skills at all...

Only 55? Fail.

If I had to decide on two people to meet in real life' date=' it'd be kitty princess and mako tha shark-man.

WAIT A MINUTE. I just got scammed. I'm meeting the same person... twice! D:<

C WUT I DID THAR?

[/quote']

I C WUT U DID THAR.

If I had to decide on two people to meet in real life' date=' it'd be kitty princess and mako tha shark-man.

[s']WAIT A MINUTE. I just got scammed. I'm meeting the same person... twice! D:<[/s]

C WUT I DID THAR?

We are NOT the same person! Damit. If ya don't believe me get Icy or Princey to check... Now Icy has gave me advice to ignore your trolling azzes but I'm losing my patience.

Just so ya know if you ever did meet me and Mako in person, you'd die. >=/

[s']WAIT A MINUTE. I just got scammed. I'm meeting the same person... twice! D:<[/s]

C WUT I DID THAR?

We are NOT the same person! Damit. If ya don't believe me get Icy or Princey to check... Now Icy has gave me advice to ignore your trolling azzes but I'm losing my patience.

We'd die laughing?

C WUT I DID THAR?

We'd die laughing?

I lol'd hard

:EDIT: Dammit' date=' raiN. >.<

[/quote']

Lol. <3

Just so ya know if you ever did meet me and Mako in person' date=' you'd die. >=/

[/quote']

Really? I mean, unless Mako is some guy who has skills with a knife and can bench over 180 pounds, doubtful.

:EDIT: Dammit' date=' raiN. >.<

[/quote']

Lol. <3

Just so ya know if you ever did meet me and Mako in person' date=' you'd die. >=/

[/quote']

Really? I mean, unless Mako is some guy who has skills with a knife and can bench over 180 pounds, doubtful.

I has da skills with a knife and gun and he can bench alot more than 180 lbs.

C WUT I DID THAR?

We'd die laughing?

I lol'd hard

As did I.

kitty, I'll say this one last time:

You act like lying does not exist.

I know. I wish could see a picture of Kevin. FTLOL

there is a Pic of Kevin in the Post a Real Pic of yourself thread go find it =/

Note how she just vanished along with Mako when I said "Pics or gtfo".

Yeah' date=' I noticed that. :3

[/quote']

I vanished because you idiots made me so upset I had to get off for a while. Though talking to Icy helped some.

Archived