Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Calling me a n00b is the equivilant of calling Palin smart; you need to be mentally retarded or a moron to do it willingly.

Sheesh' date=' I said that out of my hatred for you.

[/quote']

You hate me for one of the following reasons:

1.) I have insulted you.

2.) I have insulted your idiocy.

3.) You envy me.

4.) You are mentally retarded.

5.) You are a moron.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling me a n00b is the equivilant of calling Palin smart; you need to be mentally retarded or a moron to do it willingly.

[/quote']

1.) I have insulted you.

3.) You envy me.

5.) You are a moron.

I'm jealous of your amazing trolling abilities. Could you teach me how to be a superspecialawesometroll?

[/quote']

1.) I have insulted you.

3.) You envy me.

5.) You are a moron.

I'm jealous of your amazing trolling abilities. Could you teach me how to be a superspecialawesometroll?

PM me for a free session. If you can't learn how to troll within one session (30 minutes), chances are you are too stupid.

Dªrĸ and n00b are two words that just don't go together... Like Lindsay Lohan and morals. D:

Or like Palin and "intelligence".

This is assuming, however, you are not using a word(s) like "lacks", "is not", or anything else that changes the meaning of the word (in these cases, n00b, morals and intelligence).

It's just' date=' everyone who I put my trust into keeps dissapointing me. The only person I feel I can trust is me.

[/quote']

Suicide, it's the only way out.

Weren't you the same person telling everyone to delete their System32 files?

heheheno

So who was that? I barely remember the actual incident itself, but some people got 50% warnings.

@ orihime: We know kitty is a troll. I'm making an accusation that it's a double account because, well, why else would someone's "supposed" boyfriend show up on the same website as this "girl"?

Twas me.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-88646.html

I was banned by YCMaker himself :3

It's just' date=' everyone who I put my trust into keeps dissapointing me. The only person I feel I can trust is me.

[/quote']

heheheno

So who was that? I barely remember the actual incident itself, but some people got 50% warnings.

@ orihime: We know kitty is a troll. I'm making an accusation that it's a double account because, well, why else would someone's "supposed" boyfriend show up on the same website as this "girl"?

Twas me.

I wuz gonna say that it was you

I remember that.

[/quote']

heheheno

Twas me.

That was epic.

I <3 you, harhar. :3

[/quote']

heheheno

Twas me.

That was epic.

I <3 you, harhar. :3

Read the entire thread(if you haven't already), it's hilarious :D

I <3 you too.

dark u idiot....i dont even kno u as well as kitty and dont like u....in fact i despise u for nothing more than antagonizing kitty....i was on b4 her and got her to join...i forgot to warn her bout jackasses like u here....

@kitty: lets forgit wat happened and move on to our future....we hav no time to dwel on little things like this ur punishment was fufiled and now we must forgit that incedent and move on from it to eternity together, my love, dont b too hard on urself u promised u wouldnt do it again and i trust u to that...lets continue were we left off monday....

dark u idiot....i dont even kno u as well as kitty and dont like u....in fact i despise u for nothing more than antagonizing kitty....i was on b4 her and got her to join...i forgot to warn her bout jackasses like u here....

@kitty: lets forgit wat happened and move on to our future....we hav no time to dwel on little things like this ur punishment was fufiled and now we must forgit that incedent and move on from it to eternity together' date=' my love, dont b too hard on urself u promised u wouldnt do it again and i trust u to that...lets continue were we left off monday....

[/quote']

You sir, have horrible grammar.

Please leave.

@kitty: lets forgit wat happened and move on to our future....we hav no time to dwel on little things like this ur punishment was fufiled and now we must forgit that incedent and move on from it to eternity together' date=' my love, dont b too hard on urself u promised u wouldnt do it again and i trust u to that...lets continue were we left off monday....

[/quote']

Leave that sheet in text messages. GTFO. >.<

[/quote']

mako u idiot....i dont even kno u as well as kitty and dont like u....in fact i despise u for nothing more than antagonizing dark....i was on b4 him and got him to join...i forgot to warn him bout jackasses like u here....

@dark: lets forgit wat happened and move on to our future....we hav no time to dwel on little things like this ur punishment was fufiled and now we must forgit that incedent and move on from it to eternity together, my love, dont b too hard on urself u promised u wouldnt do it again and i trust u to that...lets continue were we left off last night....

[/quote']

mako u idiot....i dont even kno u as well as kitty and dont like u....in fact i despise u for nothing more than antagonizing dark....i was on b4 him and got him to join...i forgot to warn him bout jackasses like u here....

@dark: lets forgit wat happened and move on to our future....we hav no time to dwel on little things like this ur punishment was fufiled and now we must forgit that incedent and move on from it to eternity together, my love, dont b too hard on urself u promised u wouldnt do it again and i trust u to that...lets continue were we left off last night....

1. Have my children

2. lol@mako just happening to have just as terrible typing as kitty.

You forgot to sign her up for a REALITY class. First off' date=' you're 15 years old and your ONE YEAR anniversary is coming up. That's NOWHERE near long enough to make the decision of whether you're going to marry someone. Second off, you're 15. That speaks for itself. And how can you HONESTLY say there's no one else out there that will put up with your s***? You're not even out of high school yet. You have NO CLUE who could be out there. To be perfectly honest, making a marriage decision at your age is just dumb. I'm not going to bash your "love" for him, because you obviously DO care for the guy, but making a marriage decision now is just preposterous. [/rant']

You made my whole freaking day.

lol ikr

@kitty: lets forgit wat happened and move on to our future....we hav no time to dwel on little things like this ur punishment was fufiled* and now we must forgit that incedent and move on from it to eternity together' date=' my love, dont b too hard on urself u promised u wouldnt do it again and i trust u to that...lets continue were we left off monday....

[/quote']

With all due respect, SHUT THE funk UP!

*Kinky

I'm not gay, but I think I just may be in love with Dªrĸ...

u kno wat? harhar...ive lost the respect i had 4 u....zeroshot' date=' soror mystica yall 2...

@omgkitty: she learned from the best.....i accualy have Exquisite typing skill i just never use it...

[/quote']

u kno wat? mako...ive lost the respect i nvr had 4 u...mako, mako, yall fail...

@omgkitty: you're the best...he accualy have a penis...he just never use it...

[/quote']

>.> Which part Monday? The part where you make me blush alot or the part where some how you think my blushing is funny? But ok my love as you wish, I shall forget. BTW I like it when you wrap your arms around me, want you to do that again, and Kiss me but NOT french kiss, just kiss. If we ever Frnech Kissed we both know what would happen >.< unfortunatly that sort of behavior is not acceptable at school and you know it mister.

u kno wat? harhar...ive lost the respect i had 4 u....zeroshot' date=' soror mystica yall 2...

@omgkitty: she learned from the best.....i accualy have Exquisite typing skill i just never use it...

[/quote']

And um don't waste breath on them, The fact that I have OMGAKITTY and Darky on my ignored list, i'm not worried about them now. Don't get a warning or a ban please. I still loves you and you never told me you could type well, =P considering you hate writing. xD I loves you Kevin.

Archived