Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

I need a ways to be a total ass to someone without bringing that person to tiers. The totally anonymous person is still a friend I guess. And not a total pansy either' date=' positively violent in fact.

[/quote']

What did he/she do to you to make you wanna get revenge?

It hurts. It always does. No matter how hard I try' date=' I always end up alone.

[/quote']

We're all still young.

We can't even discuss marrage yet.

Just wait. You won't be alone anymore as you get older~

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need a ways to be a total ass to someone without bringing that person to tiers. The totally anonymous person is still a friend I guess. And not a total pansy either' date=' positively violent in fact.

[/quote']

That's pretty much impossible unless you use the internet.

It hurts. It always does. No matter how hard I try' date=' I always end up alone.

[/quote']

It's a bit too early to be saying that, dude. You've got plenty of time left; don't worry, you'll find someone.

It's just' date=' everyone who I put my trust into keeps dissapointing me. The only person I feel I can trust is me.

[/quote']

Suicide, it's the only way out.

Weren't you the same person telling everyone to delete their System32 files?

kitty' date=' i love u and forgiv u....now lets forgit what happened

[/quote']

lolololdoubleaccountlololol

lolololtrolllololol

I have proof, but the question is, do you?

If you're going to insist on saying that kitty is double-accounting, at least back your accusations up with solid evidence.

It's just' date=' everyone who I put my trust into keeps dissapointing me. The only person I feel I can trust is me.

[/quote']

heheheno

So who was that? I barely remember the actual incident itself, but some people got 50% warnings.

@ orihime: We know kitty is a troll. I'm making an accusation that it's a double account because, well, why else would someone's "supposed" boyfriend show up on the same website as this "girl"?

[/quote']

heheheno

So who was that? I barely remember the actual incident itself, but some people got 50% warnings.

@ orihime: We know kitty is a troll. I'm making an accusation that it's a double account because, well, why else would someone's "supposed" boyfriend show up on the same website as this "girl"?

Becuz nuthin cn stop der luv not evn teh interwebz.

[/quote']

lol Moron, both of us have a Yahoo account on this Forum and you can't have more than one per Computer

lol Moron, you act like not a single household in the world has more than one computer/laptop.

[/quote']

heheheno

I was calling you a troll, n00b.

[/quote']

lol Moron, both of us have a Yahoo account on this Forum and you can't have more than one per Computer

lol Moron, you act like not a single household in the world has more than one computer/laptop.

They don't. D:

[/quote']

heheheno

you are officially the biggest idiot ever for calling Dark a n00b. >_>

[/quote']

Fine whatever, i don't

@Princey when you read this please tell these people that it's not a double account. *sighs*

[/quote']

heheheno

I understand I am a troll. Not too often do I actually troll, however.

kitty, too, is a troll. I already have proof of that. If one is a troll (hardcore like kitty), chances are he/she has a double account. And what better double account can you make other than your "supposed" boyfriend, Mako Tsunami?

And kitty acts like lying does not exist on the internet. No, everyone is a monk who tells the truth 100% of the time. Obviously.

[/quote']

heheheno

you are officially the biggest idiot ever for calling Dark a n00b. >_>

This is the interwebz, and I don't care what you think I am. Besides, I know your precious secret. :twisted:

Archived