Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Well' date=' I'm having a decent day. I'm slowly turning emo, and my parents haven't realized why I wanted a pair of skinny jeans. I'm wearing them right now, and they're quite comfortable. My parents told me that skinny jeans would be very uncomfortable for me, yet I prefer skinny jeans over every other pair of pants I've ever worn. This is why I insist that they don't know what I like, or what would be good for me. I'm even wearing a pair of Converse "Basketball shoes," which I heard are very popular in the emo subculture. I used to be annoyed by emo people, but now I understand that cutting yourself and writing suicide notes are mostly just stereotypes. I'm discovering that even though I look like "that nerd" on the outside, on the inside I'm actually emo.

On-Topic: So kitty, what age do you think I should start dating at? Explain why you chose your answer, and give your reasons for thinking that it's a good age.

[/quote']

LOOK AT ME IM EMO BECAUSEZ I WRITE PARAGRAHPS ABOUUT SKINNY JEANS AND CONVERZE LOLOL!

...poseur.

OT: how long has kitty and mako been dating?

Not quite a year yet.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' I'm having a decent day. I'm slowly turning emo, and my parents haven't realized why I wanted a pair of skinny jeans. I'm wearing them right now, and they're quite comfortable. My parents told me that skinny jeans would be very uncomfortable for me, yet I prefer skinny jeans over every other pair of pants I've ever worn. This is why I insist that they don't know what I like, or what would be good for me. I'm even wearing a pair of Converse "Basketball shoes," which I heard are very popular in the emo subculture. I used to be annoyed by emo people, but now I understand that cutting yourself and writing suicide notes are mostly just stereotypes. I'm discovering that even though I look like "that nerd" on the outside, on the inside I'm actually emo.

On-Topic: So kitty, what age do you think I should start dating at? Explain why you chose your answer, and give your reasons for thinking that it's a good age.

[/quote']

LOOK AT ME IM EMO BECAUSEZ I WRITE PARAGRAHPS ABOUUT SKINNY JEANS AND CONVERZE LOLOL!

...poseur.

I'm not dressing like an emo, or being a poser. Emo people are shunned in my area, so I wouldn't be going emo "just to look cool." I like emo music, emo clothing styles, and it's a great culture IMO. I'm not so much going emo, as I've always been what most people would describe as emo (I don't look like an emo, but I tend to act like one IRL. I'm just dressing like one, that way people will see the true me.

Soror Mystica' date=' are you Mako? [/clueless']

Um, has anything went wrong between kitty princess and Mako yet?

No he's not, I just call my b/f Mako because he has a account on YCm it's mako tha shark-man

And no nothing is wrong between us, we're both peachy-keen

No' date=' I mean, has anything EVER went wrong [in the past']?

hmm our parents found out about us once, but thank goodness that we both convinced them that it was just a silly rumor. We or more say I get picked on alot by people, but I won't tell him because I don't want him fighting and hurting someone. We have had 1 major argument our whole relationship, along with those petty ones that usually leave us both laughing. We're kinda a match made in heaven

Edit: MAKO'S ON!!!!! :D

hmm our parents found out about us once, but thank goodness that we both convinced them that it was just a silly rumor. We or more say I get picked on alot by people, but I won't tell him because I don't want him fighting and hurting someone. We have had 1 major argument our whole relationship, along with those petty ones that usually leave us both laughing. We're kinda a match made in heaven

Fights are actually good for any relationship; it brings the people in it closer together.

And like I said before, don't keep your hopes so high with Mako. It'll hurt in the end ;_;

Just keep it clean~

Fights are actually good for any relationship; it brings the people in it closer together.

And like I said before, don't keep your hopes so high with Mako. It'll hurt in the end ;_;

Just keep it clean~

-.- alittle to late for that advice ^^

xD alittle to late.

Just keep it clean~

-.- alittle to late for that advice ^^

xD alittle to late.

You act like lying doesn't exist.

[/quote']

...poseur.

I'm not dressing like an emo, or being a poser. Emo people are shunned in my area, so I wouldn't be going emo "just to look cool." I like emo music, emo clothing styles, and it's a great culture IMO. I'm not so much going emo, as I've always been what most people would describe as emo (I don't look like an emo, but I tend to act like one IRL. I'm just dressing like one, that way people will see the true me.

so just because you were their clothing, like the music, and like the culture, you decide your one. there's a word for that. guess what it is? POSER

Wow.

Right after my girlfriend dumps me' date=' my close friend asks her out and takes her to homecoming.

I hate my life.

[/quote']

Arekku...

Becca broke up with you?

I'm so sorry, my friend.

Really. Is there anything I can do to help?

I'll be okay eventually.

What really hurts is that it was one of my best friends in the world...

Wow.

Right after my girlfriend dumps me' date=' my close friend asks her out and takes her to homecoming.

I hate my life.

[/quote']

Arekku...

Becca broke up with you?

I'm so sorry, my friend.

I'll be okay eventually.

This has been put forth before, but Prince Hunter said no, so...

Put your ex-girlfriend's phone number on /b/.

Wow.

I hate my life.

[/quote']

Arekku...

Becca broke up with you?

I'm so sorry, my friend.

I'll be okay eventually.

The one who asked her to homecomming after?

Geez, are you all still friends?

If I was in the situation, I wouldn't talk to any of them again. I feel for you, the pain must burn because of what your close friend did. >.<

I'll be okay eventually.

A similar thing happened to me' date=' but the annoying thing is I forgave him. You will get over it eventually, but no-one said it'll be easy. Keep strong, and either live with it or don't be friends with them. If you choose the latter, then:

Put your ex-girlfriend's phone number on /b/.

Archived