Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been having perverted thoughts since I was 10.

Pop-Quiz: Find me the youngest member on /b/.

Lol' date=' I haven't seen anyone post /b/ until this this past month, and I'm still wondering what you people are talking about. Explain.

[/quote']

I'll get permab& if I post the URL for /b/, or even 4chan.

I've been having perverted thoughts since I was 10.

Pop-Quiz: Find me the youngest member on /b/.

Lol' date=' I haven't seen anyone post /b/ until this this past month, and I'm still wondering what you people are talking about. Explain.

[/quote']

I don't know what it means either but trust me Orihime it's nothing you want to know about.

Um... Hmm the only thing i can post about my relationship today is that I dredfully miss my baby, he in Columbus, GA visiting his Aunt and I miss him T.T

Well, I'm having a decent day. I'm slowly turning emo, and my parents haven't realized why I wanted a pair of skinny jeans. I'm wearing them right now, and they're quite comfortable. My parents told me that skinny jeans would be very uncomfortable for me, yet I prefer skinny jeans over every other pair of pants I've ever worn. This is why I insist that they don't know what I like, or what would be good for me. I'm even wearing a pair of Converse "Basketball shoes," which I heard are very popular in the emo subculture. I used to be annoyed by emo people, but now I understand that cutting yourself and writing suicide notes are mostly just stereotypes. I'm discovering that even though I look like "that nerd" on the outside, on the inside I'm actually emo.

On-Topic: So kitty, what age do you think I should start dating at? Explain why you chose your answer, and give your reasons for thinking that it's a good age.

So kitty' date=' what age do you think I should start dating at? Explain why you chose your answer, and give your reasons for thinking that it's a good age. [/i']

Sounds like an essay question to me. >_<

Real essay questions ask you to assess the validity of this statement. Now assess the validity of this statement.

So kitty' date=' what age do you think I should start dating at? Explain why you chose your answer, and give your reasons for thinking that it's a good age. [/i']

Whenever I ask a question, my mom tells me to research the question, and write a 7 paragraph essay explaining what I read.

Real essay questions ask you to assess the validity of this statement. Now assess the validity of this statement.

If the statement is true, than the statement is true, because I am assessing the validity of the statement.

If the statement is false... it cannot be false, as I am still assessing the validity of the statement.

I don't think I'm doing it right.

Well' date=' I'm having a decent day. I'm slowly turning emo, and my parents haven't realized why I wanted a pair of skinny jeans. I'm wearing them right now, and they're quite comfortable. My parents told me that skinny jeans would be very uncomfortable for me, yet I prefer skinny jeans over every other pair of pants I've ever worn. This is why I insist that they don't know what I like, or what would be good for me. I'm even wearing a pair of Converse "Basketball shoes," which I heard are very popular in the emo subculture. I used to be annoyed by emo people, but now I understand that cutting yourself and writing suicide notes are mostly just stereotypes. I'm discovering that even though I look like "that nerd" on the outside, on the inside I'm actually emo.

On-Topic: So kitty, what age do you think I should start dating at? Explain why you chose your answer, and give your reasons for thinking that it's a good age.

[/quote']

okay them, Turning Emo isn't the answer...

Hmm... Since you're 12 almost 13 now I'd say 14 is a good year to start.

Why you ask. Simple, by that time you should be able to more understand the concept of a relationship. And no I refuse to right any more essay type answers >.< lolz That simple answer is enough, though you may not understand what it means now, just wait and you'll know. Actually it'd be a good idea to observe some other relationships, I observed my friends when I was in Middle School, I knew the flaws and I knew the strengths of their relationships through observation. Also Health classes help as well

I did

Why you ask. Simple, by that time you should be able to more understand the concept of a relationship. And no I refuse to right any more essay type answers >.< lolz That simple answer is enough, though you may not understand what it means now, just wait and you'll know. Actually it'd be a good idea to observe some other relationships, I observed my friends when I was in Middle School, I knew the flaws and I knew the strengths of their relationships through observation. Also Health classes help as well

Well' date=' I'm having a decent day. I'm slowly turning emo, and my parents haven't realized why I wanted a pair of skinny jeans. I'm wearing them right now, and they're quite comfortable. My parents told me that skinny jeans would be very uncomfortable for me, yet I prefer skinny jeans over every other pair of pants I've ever worn. This is why I insist that they don't know what I like, or what would be good for me. I'm even wearing a pair of Converse "Basketball shoes," which I heard are very popular in the emo subculture. I used to be annoyed by emo people, but now I understand that cutting yourself and writing suicide notes are mostly just stereotypes. I'm discovering that even though I look like "that nerd" on the outside, on the inside I'm actually emo.

[/quote']

Stalker.

[/quote']

Stalker.

lolno I never got caught, and besides I am the Kitty Princess the Kitty part should enphasize that I'm stealthy. But on a serious note i didn't stalk them, they practicallyshowed it in front of everyone, all i had to really do was go to class. =/ it was quite boring i had to do nothing to get everything i needed to gather info on relationships.

[/quote']

Stalker.

lolno I never got caught, and besides I am the Kitty Princess the Kitty part should enphasize that I'm stealthy. But on a serious note i didn't stalk them, they practicallyshowed it in front of everyone, all i had to really do was go to class. =/ it was quite boring i had to do nothing to get everything i needed to gather info on relationships.

Observing middle school children to learn how relationships are supposed to work = Epic fail.

[/quote']

Stalker.

Observing middle school children to learn how relationships are supposed to work = Epic fail.

I was in Middle School then too. =P so it's not fail. I was slowly flirting around though I never got serious because i was never interested in anyone when i was that young. And i wasn't look to see how a relationship worked, I was looking for something much more.

[/quote']

Stalker.

I was in Middle School then too. =P so it's not fail. I was slowly flirting around though I never got serious because i was never interested in anyone when i was that young. And i wasn't look to see how a relationship worked, I was looking for something much more.

Which was? o.O;

[/quote']

Stalker.

Which was? o.O;

Feeling, Emotion, What it was in general. That sort of thing.

[/quote']

LOOK AT ME IM EMO BECAUSEZ I WRITE PARAGRAHPS ABOUUT SKINNY JEANS AND CONVERZE LOLOL!

...poseur.

OT: how long has kitty and mako been dating?

Archived