Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Sluts are fun' date=' but they can break your heart. Go after one, see how it works.

[/quote']

Rofl, I'm not going after a slut, for 2 reasons.

1) My looks and stereotyped personality to everyone else. Everyone who doesn't know me views me as a nerd, which pisses me off. I'm not even going to be able to get a slut.

2) Why would I want a slut? What a waste of time that I could be using to do something more important.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rofl' date=' I'm not going after a slut, for 2 reasons.

1) My looks and stereotyped personality to everyone else. Everyone who doesn't know me views me as a nerd, which pisses me off. I'm not even going to be able to get a slut.

2) Why would I want a slut? What a waste of time that I could be using to do something more important.

[/quote']

1 - Get cooler clothes. ;-;

2 - Use your imagination. I thought that'd be obvious.

[/quote']

ITT: Sluts are just tools?

*facepalm*

[/quote']

1) In England, even public schools make you wear uniform. I doubt I'll be seeing any sluts out of school.

2) ... no thanks, in fact, that's reminded me. Most of my friends are emo, if I do anything like that with a slut I'll be laughed at my them.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

Most of the time, yes. But not if you actually want a relationship with her. Then its just bonus.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

Most of the time, yes. But not if you actually want a relationship with her. Then its just bonus.

Update: Hunter is sometimes a tool.

1) In England' date=' even public schools make you wear uniform. I doubt I'll be seeing any sluts out of school.

2) ... no thanks, in fact, that's reminded me. Most of my friends are emo, if I do anything like that with a slut I'll be laughed at my them.

[/quote']

Grow out your hair. Lol

and why would emo friends affect you being with a slut, at all?

Update: Hunter is sometimes a tool.

Update: Josh now knows I am a tool

Emo sluts are to weird even for me' date=' and chav sluts + emo friends just won't work. You probably have no idea what that meant, but oh well. ;D

[/quote']

Emo sluts, are the sheet. And dont you forget it!

That sounds extremely discriminating calling women or people tools (mine was in sarcasm).

Why do it...?

Not all women. Just sluts.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

I thought sluts were tools. :/

Sluts sicken me.

I hate to see all the nice guys taken by such slutty girls =\

Honestly' date=' those guys could've chose better people.[/b']

Ugh, sluts ruin the female name.

Yayz, more girls that aren't sluts for me! Well, I did say that the girl I like is the only one for me, but just incase if my parents/her parents decide to make her hate me, and they are successful, I need another option.

Most of the people I know aren't sluts [which is plenty of people].

It's sad to see all the guys gone with those girls who have a boyfriend just for the pleasure of it.

Idiots.

Stay clean, orihime. Sluts will lead you to a horrible path >_>

My poor poor guy friends; taken over by ugly girls [ugly by the heart, dammit].

And why would they make her hate you, Orihime?

1245712021833.jpg

>My face when I realized this was the Official Sluts Discussion Thread

Well, sluts ARE tools. They like being tools, and they don't mind being tools. Also, I don't mind them, as long as they don't get on my way or grind my gears. Oh, and if they're bastards, they're not sluts. Just bastards.

Also, I'm seeing many people being sad about relationships bla bla bla. First off, sex is overrated and since most of you are younger than 16 stop thinking about it since you're getting none. I mean, liking someone is cool and sharing feelings is great, but bleh, chill out. Try to enjoy things as they are. Relationships at young age also bring a lot of drama and shiz.

It's sad to see all the guys gone with those girls who have a boyfriend just for the pleasure of it.

Idiots.

Stay clean' date=' orihime. Sluts will lead you to a horrible path >_>

My poor poor guy friends; taken over by ugly girls [ugly by the heart, dammit'].

Well, I'm 12, and my parents don't think anyone should be aloud to have a bf/gf before they turn 18. Let's just say that my parents are probably the most overprotective parents in the world.

Idiots.

My poor poor guy friends; taken over by ugly girls [ugly by the heart, dammit'].

Well, I'm 12, and my parents don't think anyone should be aloud to have a bf/gf before they turn 18. Let's just say that my parents are probably the most overprotective parents in the world.

Maybe they care for you?

At 12 years old you could get your heart broken and might possibly commit suicide/cut yourself(it's happened).

What you think is overprotective might really just be decent parenting.

Idiots.

Maybe they care for you?

At 12 years old you could get your heart broken and might possibly commit suicide/cut yourself(it's happened).

Dun make fun of me D;

My parents said that as long as I don't go too overboard (sex, is what they are referring to), I could start dating at 14. And guess what? I started dating at 13. HAHA, TAKE THAT YOU FREAKING PARENTS.

But they said no sex till marriage.

Idiots.

Maybe they care for you?

THANK YOU.

I needed to get this said in a simple way, and you just made it easier for me.

I know a friend whose life got "ruined" because of her close boyfriend who just broke up with her. She's so young, and already has a big hole in her heart that she just can't fix.

At this age, we are to young to understand the meaning of the words "I love you" and we use it for granted.

It just hurts us in the end, and we don't know how to get over it because of to low of experience in life and because of the low maturity we have.

I've never said "I love you" to a single girl in my life' date=' because I don't mean it, and I doubt I ever will.

[/quote']

Not even your mother?

;D

Oooh, you got me there.

Besides my mother, no one. Not my cousins, not my aunts, not my best best best friends, not my past girlfriends. NO ONE.

Archived