Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Won't work' date=' Int's in a human's nature to think they can control everyone, especially parents with kids. Parents think that kids don't understand, but some do, so understand more than most and that arouses problems.

[/quote']

The convenient part is, if my parents try to make me leave the building I'll run off to a cave that's like a minute or 2 down the road by foot, and it's like 20 feet up a hill. (this will only work if it's at my little cousin's B-Day party because the cave is near 2nd-cousin-twice-removed and her uncle's house. (she'll be 2 in february,))

Running away ain't good unless you have a plan.. =/ Me and Mako have a plan...

He waits til i finish school, i leave and go far off for college and he follows we get a how and good paying jobs

I lol'd.

we have good career plans

me a vet, and him teacher/artist

I lol'd twice.

Your career plans are excellent. I took a class in business, and by the year 2014, your family of two will be making (assuming average education) about $180,000. After accounting for inflation, that'll be about $135,000 in 2009, which is very, very good. [/sar]

Dark, could you help me calcuate some stuff. I recalcuated my allowance, and I get $29 per week. How much will I have if I save up until Valentines day (approximate date of little cousin's B-Day party.) Also, is my plan even decent?

Your plan was to live in a cave of some sort, right? o.O;

Because the police won't be looking for you. -______-

Not at all. His parents won't even question it.

@Orihime: Good luck with the laptop. As you know, all caves are are equipped with electrical outlets.

I'll be walking to borders like every other day, and I'll bring a charger for both the dsi and the laptop so i can charge them while in borders.

Will they let you bathe in Borders? I don't think so. Your plan will fail has already failed.

How will you reproduce in Borders and/or the cave?

Basic necessities for survival come before reproduction. He won't last longer than two days in that cave.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't work' date=' Int's in a human's nature to think they can control everyone, especially parents with kids. Parents think that kids don't understand, but some do, so understand more than most and that arouses problems.

[/quote']

The convenient part is, if my parents try to make me leave the building I'll run off to a cave that's like a minute or 2 down the road by foot, and it's like 20 feet up a hill. (this will only work if it's at my little cousin's B-Day party because the cave is near 2nd-cousin-twice-removed and her uncle's house. (she'll be 2 in february,))

He waits til i finish school, i leave and go far off for college and he follows we get a how and good paying jobs

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

Your career plans are excellent. I took a class in business, and by the year 2014, your family of two will be making (assuming average education) about $180,000. After accounting for inflation, that'll be about $135,000 in 2009, which is very, very good. [/sar]

Dark, could you help me calcuate some stuff. I recalcuated my allowance, and I get $29 per week. How much will I have if I save up until Valentines day (approximate date of little cousin's B-Day party.) Also, is my plan even decent?

@Orihime: Good luck with the laptop. As you know, all caves are are equipped with electrical outlets.

I'll be walking to borders like every other day, and I'll bring a charger for both the dsi and the laptop so i can charge them while in borders.

Will they let you bathe in Borders? I don't think so. Your plan will fail has already failed.

Basic necessities for survival come before reproduction. He won't last longer than two days in that cave.

I'll take you up on that bet. I'll say he can last MORE than 2 days. But less than 4 days.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

When i turn 18, my parents couldn't do anything, even if they find/see me. Therefore, once I turn 18, I'd leave the cave, and rent an apartment. Meh, I really need to perfect this plan.

Guis, I'll last longer than 4 days in that cave, and If you insist, I'll take pics of myself in the cave using my dsi camera/webcam.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

When i turn 18, my parents couldn't do anything, even if they find/see me. Therefore, once I turn 18, I'd leave the cave, and rent an apartment. Meh,

ROFL

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

When i turn 18, my parents couldn't do anything, even if they find/see me. Therefore, once I turn 18, I'd leave the cave, and rent an apartment. Meh, I really need to perfect this plan.

Woah there, homeboy. According to your profile, you're 12. That gives your parents SIX YEARS to do something. I'm pretty sure your plan would be foiled long before then. Good luck living in a cave for six years. Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, I doubt you'll last any more than a week.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

Woah there, homeboy. According to your profile, you're 12. That gives your parents SIX YEARS to do something. I'm pretty sure your plan would be foiled long before then. Good luck living in a cave for six years. Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, I doubt you'll last any more than a week.

Even a week is too much. I'll stick with between 2 and 4 days.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

When i turn 18, my parents couldn't do anything, even if they find/see me. Therefore, once I turn 18, I'd leave the cave, and rent an apartment. Meh,

ROFL

Hey, I accidentally posted it before I finished that last sentence.

@sorror: i'm 12, but i'll be 13 when i do this.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

ROFL

funking troll. No way you're actually planning on staying in a cave for 5 years.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

ROFL

Either way. Five years is a long time. You'll never make it. Your parents will send out cops and a search party and you will be found. Even if they don't find you, which is extremely unlikely and preposterous to even assume, you won't last more than a week.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

ROFL

f***ing troll. No way you're actually planning on staying in a cave for 5 years.

Actually, I'm 100% serious. I do plan on living in a cave for 5 years. I might find someplace better to live after staying in the cave for a while.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

I lol'd twice.

*facepalm*

ROFL

f***ing troll. No way you're actually planning on staying in a cave for 5 years.

Actually, I'm 100% serious. I do plan on living in a cave for 5 years. I might find someplace better to live after staying in the cave for a while.

Did the doctors diagnose you with some brain disorder yet? Or are they still looking into what you might have?

At 13' date=' you have your limited amount of money, which could last you a little. Ok. Then what? You can't get a job. Oops.

When winter comes around, I will lol at you.

When you get sick from drinking dirty water, I will lol at you.

When you start going crazy from loneliness, I will lol at you.

[/quote']

I'll pack 8 bottles of water, 2 sandwiches, and 2 sets of clothes. Meh, I'll sneak off to the house that the girl I like lives in, and talk to her occasionally.

At 13' date=' you have your limited amount of money, which could last you a little. Ok. Then what? You can't get a job. Oops.

[/quote']

I'll pack 8 bottles of water, 2 sandwiches, and 2 sets of clothes. Meh, I'll sneak off to the house that the girl I like lives in, and talk to her occasionally.

Because that will last for five years. Easily. Good thinking, bro. I underestimated you.

[/quote']

funk you troll. GTFO.

[/quote']

f*** you troll. GTFO.

@everyone who thinks that I'm trolling YCM: I'm not trolling dam it! I swear that if I'm trolling, I'll be struck by lightning.

His plan is genius. There's no way he's serious.

If he follows through with it' date=' I'll give him 15 +reps. Or maybe 12.

[/quote']

If he goes through with it, I want pics and police reports.

Then I will +rep him three times a day, everyday, for three weeks.

7 (days) x 3 (weeks) x 3 (reps) = 63 REPS!!!

Archived