I'm single

15 years old and single?

I'ma whore

I'ma jabroniy little whory *insert colorful words here*

STOP CALLING ME A Whor

lol' date=' its whore...first of all...

And its not so colorful.

[/quote']

Actually no.... the insert colorful words is actually more words that i will not say on a childs forum

so the sentence is correct just not finished.

No. Women who make them sandwiches.

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Men are sex-obsessed monsters who want 2 things mostly: the owl and the trap.

Then maybe the rest.

But mostly that.

Come on' date=' don't tell me you've never wanted an owl and a bear trap before. Both are awesome things to have.

[/quote']

I have them already.;)

Owl + bear trap > worm

And Kitty being 15 and single is just fine. Even if you're not just caring about education.

Being 20, 30, whatever and single is fine.Oo

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Then maybe the rest.

But mostly that.

Come on' date=' don't tell me you've never wanted an owl and a bear trap before. Both are awesome things to have.

[/quote']

I have them already.;)

Owl + bear trap > worm

And Kitty being 15 and single is just fine. Even if you're not just caring about education.

In Japan, single women over 25 are called "Christmas cake", because after the 25th, no one wants them and they all go on sale.

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Then maybe the rest.

But mostly that.

[/quote']

I have them already.;)

Owl + bear trap > worm

In Japan, single women over 25 are called "Christmas cake", because after the 25th, no one wants them and they all go on sale.

+1

Update: I'm 90% sure she is a lesbian' date=' 95% sure I'd have her in the bag if she weren't, 99.9999% sure that I love her, 70% sure that love is more powerful than Sexuality, 100% sure that I watched team America earlier today.

[/quote']

I'm 90% sure you're wrong, and 100% sure you made up these statistics.

And I'm 99.99999999999999999999% sure that you have no proof.

And I'm 99.99999999999999999999% sure that you have no proof that he has no proof.

update: Yayz, I came up with an idea! MY friend's little bro did the following to him, and I'm going to do it to my parents and grandparents. I'll tie a short rope around my grandparent's door handle, and the other end around my mom's doorhandle when they're all in their rooms, that way, they can't get out.

Uh, what will this accomplish? Besides pissing off your parents and proving to them that you aren't mature and responsible?

At night, I will trap them in their rooms using that trick, and sneak off to the street where the girl I like lives.

Update: I'm 90% sure she is a lesbian' date=' 95% sure I'd have her in the bag if she weren't, 99.9999% sure that I love her, 70% sure that love is more powerful than Sexuality, 100% sure that I watched team America earlier today.

[/quote']

And I'm 99.99999999999999999999% sure that you have no proof that he has no proof.

update: Yayz, I came up with an idea! MY friend's little bro did the following to him, and I'm going to do it to my parents and grandparents. I'll tie a short rope around my grandparent's door handle, and the other end around my mom's doorhandle when they're all in their rooms, that way, they can't get out.

Uh, what will this accomplish? Besides pissing off your parents and proving to them that you aren't mature and responsible?

At night, I will trap them in their rooms using that trick, and sneak off to the street where the girl I like lives.

And then be b&4lyfe from ever seeing her again. Smart.

[/quote']

Genius

[/quote']

Who said I would decide to come back.

Wow at 15 Single isn't good unless you wanna go for the edu then a girl.

Because' date=' you know, most 15 year olds develop into healthy relationships at that age. Idiot.

Wow. Only its not a big deal to be single at 15. -______-

Pathetic.

I love you.

Meh >_>

Then maybe the rest.

Yep I agree 100% percent with the bold

Because, you know, when I went out with a girl for 13 months and didn't have sex, the only thing I was going for the whole time was to get laid. Not all men are monsters, and not all men are sex-obsessed. >.>

Wow at 15 Single isn't good unless you wanna go for the edu then a girl.

Because' date=' you know, most 15 year olds develop into healthy relationships at that age. Idiot.

Wow. Only its not a big deal to be single at 15. -______-

Pathetic.

I love you.

Meh >_>

Then maybe the rest.

Yep I agree 100% percent with the bold

Because' date=' you know, when I went out with a girl for 13 months and didn't have sex, the only thing I was going for the whole time was to get laid. Not all men are monsters, and not all men are sex-obsessed. >.>

[/quote']

<3u2

Unrelated, but is your sig a lyric from the TFK song? If so, I <3 you for life.

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Most men are sex-obsessed monsters who want 2 things mostly: the owl and the trap.

Then maybe the rest.

Fixed.

Your initial comment implied all male members of our species as having these lewd tendencies.

Don't you dare lot me or orihime in with the vermin.

Fix'd

update: Gawd, I find myself thinking about her more every second than I did the last.

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Most men are sex-obsessed monsters who want 2 things mostly: the owl and the trap.

Then maybe the rest.

Fixed.

Your initial comment implied all male members of our species as having these lewd tendencies.

Fix'd

update: Gawd' date=' I find myself thinking about her more every second than I did the last.

[/quote']

fix'd.

lrn2grammar

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Then maybe the rest.

Fixed.

Fix'd

update: Gawd' date=' I find myself thinking about her more every second than I did the last.

[/quote']

fix'd.

lrn2grammar

Who are you, my english teacher?

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Then maybe the rest.

Fixed.

Fix'd

[/quote']

fix'd.

lrn2grammar

Yes. Have you finished your reading?

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Then maybe the rest.

Fixed.

Fix'd

[/quote']

fix'd.

lrn2grammar

I think someone's been naughty.

I also think it's time for a spankin'.

And Spanish owls.;)

Meh >_>

Then maybe the rest.

Fixed.

Fix'd

[/quote']

fix'd.

lrn2grammar

You almost made me lol, but I didn't because I saw it coming.

Archived