Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: I'm 90% sure she is a lesbian' date=' 95% sure I'd have her in the bag if she weren't, 99.9999% sure that I love her, 70% sure that love is more powerful than Sexuality, 100% sure that I watched team America earlier today.

[/quote']

I'm 90% sure you're wrong, and 100% sure you made up these statistics.

Update: I'm 90% sure she is a lesbian' date=' 95% sure I'd have her in the bag if she weren't, 99.9999% sure that I love her, 70% sure that love is more powerful than Sexuality, 100% sure that I watched team America earlier today.

[/quote']

And I'm 99.99999999999999999999% sure that you have no proof.

[/quote']

And I'm 99.99999999999999999999% sure that you have no proof that he has no proof.

update: Yayz, I came up with an idea! MY friend's little bro did the following to him, and I'm going to do it to my parents and grandparents. I'll tie a short rope around my grandparent's door handle, and the other end around my mom's doorhandle when they're all in their rooms, that way, they can't get out.

[/quote']

And I'm 99.99999999999999999999% sure that you have no proof that he has no proof.

update: Yayz, I came up with an idea! MY friend's little bro did the following to him, and I'm going to do it to my parents and grandparents. I'll tie a short rope around my grandparent's door handle, and the other end around my mom's doorhandle when they're all in their rooms, that way, they can't get out.

Uh, what will this accomplish? Besides pissing off your parents and proving to them that you aren't mature and responsible?

OKey all the above posts are comfusing.... they are Tl;dr

Update today: Um all started out good this morning. Mako as usual wouldn't keep his hands off for 1 second, Before his lunch though i think he forgot cuz he didn't walk with me to my 3rd block, I'ma talk and joke about it in the morning. He wanted to know if i wanted to progress to french kissing, I said no. And well that's all that will be made public at this time =D

Yea it was sarcasm lol your awesome really' date=' GO KITTY!

[/quote']

lols why thank you...

and I read your Profile your single hmm?

Wow at 15 Single isn't good unless you wanna go for the edu then a girl.... but i suppose if you were on track for a good edu you wouldn't be on a childs game forum. so what's the whole single deal?

Yea it was sarcasm lol your awesome really' date=' GO KITTY!

[/quote']

lols why thank you...

and I read your Profile your single hmm?

Wow at 15 Single isn't good unless you wanna go for the edu then a girl.... but i suppose if you were on track for a good edu you wouldn't be on a childs game forum. so what's the whole single deal?

Wow. Only its not a big deal to be single at 15. -______-

Pathetic.

Archived