Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah.... I know I'll always be wrong I've accepted that. Mako'd agree with me if he didn't Have football practice, cuz he gets me

Another Relationship update,

Ok Mako asked me what i wanted for my b-day which is comming up in a month. and well Idk what I want....

Do i just make up something or let him suprise me? I'm thinking I'm gonna let him suprise me, cuz I'm not choosey..

Nah.... I know I'll always be wrong I've accepted that. Mako'd agree with me if he didn't Have football practice' date=' cuz he gets me

Ok Mako asked me what i wanted for my b-day which is comming up in a month. and well Idk what I want....

Do i just make up something or let him suprise me? I'm thinking I'm gonna let him suprise me, cuz I'm not choosey..

[/quote']

Don't ask for anything...? ^^;;

When I had a boyfriend, and he always asked my what I wanted, I'd always just say, "To be with you." And then he makes my day the GREATEST by just being with him ^^;;

It's cliched, but it's also nice.

Nah.... I know I'll always be wrong I've accepted that. Mako'd agree with me if he didn't Have football practice' date=' cuz he gets me

[/quote']

Don't ask for anything...? ^^;;

When I had a boyfriend, and he always asked my what I wanted, I'd always just say, "To be with you." And then he makes my day the GREATEST by just being with him ^^;;

It's cliched, but it's also nice.

Awww not cliche at all.. I might use it... =D

He did that last year.. on my birthday.. I was in pe class and he somehow got out of his class and stayed with me all block... it was the best b-day ever

Oh Fire Haze Don't remind me... I see him after my 1st, 2nd, blocks my lunch period, before my homeroom and before and after 4th block.... and he's insisting on getting me something... so I'ma let him suprise me... cuz he wants to get me something... I bought him something for his b-day and he wants to repay the favor.. and I got him a manga that he wanted Chibi Vampire vol. 8 i believe...

(and the reason i say it like it's a bad thing, 1. Mako tickles and 2. he touches blow the waist..)

Ohhhhh.

Mkay then ^^;;

Just letting him surprise you should be fine, but it makes it hard on him to find a present x3

I went through the same thing. My ex was like, "Anything is perfectly fine~" and I had no clue what to get the guy! But trying to get a gift is fun too, I guess ^^;;

Happy early b-day~ I'm sure yerr boyfriend will make it special ^^

Boys do have a tendency to forget unimportant things. This means that Mako must think of you as special. Really special. Then again' date=' Mako could be one of the rare bunch...

[/quote']

actually Mako forgot(or couldn't remember) our one year anniversery which is on October 26, with my b-day following on November the 4th it's like 8 or 9 days apart... I forgave him and on that day it'll be special... I am special... Mako thinks I am and that's all i have on my mind... him.

and I agree a guy would can't remember his gfs b-day is just wrong... =/ He should be casterated =D not really i wouldn't wish that on anyone.... but it is wrong...

Woah~

I got together with my BF on Oct. 25th. You got together one day after me x3

Though, even though it sounds cute and all, don't only have yerr BF in your mind.

If anything happens that you might loose him [G-d forbid], you'll have a harder time getting over it. Which isn't fair to the people around you...

Anyhow, how old are you, kitty princess?

Boys do have a tendency to forget unimportant things. This means that Mako must think of you as special. Really special. Then again' date=' Mako could be one of the rare bunch...

[/quote']

Or she is just lying about this Mako Tsunami guy and being a very, very good troll.

Nah, that's impossible.

Woah~

Though' date=' even though it sounds cute and all, don't only have yerr BF in your mind.

If anything happens that you might loose him [G-d forbid'], you'll have a harder time getting over it. Which isn't fair to the people around you...

Believe me when i say this I don't believe Mako(Kevin) is going anywhere, you should hear or see all the things he writes to me....

and I am 15 soon to be 16...

Woah~

Though' date=' even though it sounds cute and all, don't only have yerr BF in your mind.

If anything happens that you might loose him [G-d forbid'], you'll have a harder time getting over it. Which isn't fair to the people around you...

Believe me when i say this I don't believe Mako(Kevin) is going anywhere, you should hear or see all the things he writes to me....

Man, its almost like lying doesn't exist.

Woah~

Man, its almost like lying doesn't exist.

If she really is trolling us (high chance), I'll give her 30 reps because I caught on so late.

Woah~

The picture you showed us appeared to be of a 12 year old...

You might be the youngest looking 15 year old I've ever seen.

Woah~

The picture you showed us appeared to be of a 12 year old...

You might be the youngest looking 15 year old I've ever seen.

There is a picture of kitty? o_O

Then again, I'm not actively involved in the post a picture thread(s).

Archived