Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

It's true. My dad is always right, but he seems to push his corrections into my face sometimes. Whenever I learn a lesson, he decides to repeat it twice just so "I don't do it the next time." But I know he's trying to rub things in my face.

My mom is decent. This decency makes her a nice mom. When she's angry, she yells, but gets over it the next day. When she's nice, she stay's nice for a while.

You people are so stupid. <_<

I think I've overestimated the intelligence of this forum....

Humanity's future looks bleak.

YCM =/= Humanity. Or does it? O.o

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

and Love will always prevail

On the plus sides my friends are prolly beting on how long I'll stay a Virgin... I say until never Summer... cuz then I'll be legal. =D and it depends when Mako'll get to move in with his sister and if she'll let me in the how' date=' and if we don't get caught by his parents... =/ ok the last one was kinda scary... I can imagine his parents walking in on us in the bed.. xD they'd have a heart attack and then we'd have to bury them...

[/quote']

GTFO.gif

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

On the plus sides my friends are prolly beting on how long I'll stay a Virgin... I say until never Summer... cuz then I'll be legal. =D and it depends when Mako'll get to move in with his sister and if she'll let me in the how' date=' and if we don't get caught by his parents... =/ ok the last one was kinda scary... I can imagine his parents walking in on us in the bed.. xD they'd have a heart attack and then we'd have to bury them...

[/quote']

GTFO.gif

Oh God...I just came.

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

[/quote']

That may have been the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... Parents may not be right 100% of the time, but at your age, your parents know more about what's best for you...

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

[/quote']

GTFO.gif

Dweller maybe you should take you're own advise and shove it up ur azz... Dam it you GTFO.....and leave me the heck alone.. >=/

I lol'd at the pic... though... =)

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

[/quote']

GTFO.gif

Dweller maybe you should take you're own advise and shove it up ur azz... Dam it you GTFO.....and leave me the heck alone.. >=/

I lol'd at the pic... though... =)

You do realize no one wants you whining in this stupid thread anymore...right?

gtfo

and it is a .gif :P

omg, she shut up :D

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

[/quote']

That may have been the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... Parents may not be right 100% of the time, but at your age, your parents know more about what's best for you...

No... Just No Soror I disagree... I am at an age where I (me myself and I ) know what's best for me. I think differently from my parents, I disagree with just about everything they've ever said to me, They don't know what's right. So i should what follow them.. Ok lets see.. I'll do like they did I'll drop outta school in the 10th grade (Mom droped out in the 8th and dad in the 9th) and go work in a cotton field and grow up and not be able to pronounce the word regulate and can't read right or anything like that... My parents do NOT know what's best for me because they don't even know what's best for themselves...

If they don't know what's best for themselves they probably shouldn't have went and had kids. Sorry to say...

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

[/quote']

No... Just No Soror I disagree... I am at an age where I (me myself and I ) know what's best for me. I think differently from my parents, I disagree with just about everything they've ever said to me, They don't know what's right. So i should what follow them.. Ok lets see.. I'll do like they did I'll drop outta school in the 10th grade (Mom droped out in the 8th and dad in the 9th) and go work in a cotton field and grow up and not be able to pronounce the word regulate and can't read right or anything like that... My parents do NOT know what's best for me because they don't even know what's best for themselves...

This explains so much...

she didn't shut up :(

nope not ur thread if Princey wants me to stop posting he'll either tell me or ban me.. =P

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

[/quote']

If they don't know what's best for themselves they probably shouldn't have went and had kids. Sorry to say...

They think they know that's the whole reason, i mean here I'll be honest, you people don't know what i live in. My dad is a major drunk and my mom loves to take her problem out on me, usually by yelling or working me to death. My dad has 5 other daughters besides me (Some are adopted) but nevertheless, and you know only one is still around today. I hate my parents. My mom thinks I'm just supposed to be all nice and junk and everything.. it's bad where i live and i just want it to stop... and YCM relieves it somewhat... and so does my relationship, so please DoP, OMGAKITTY, even you Darky-boy (payback) please don't pester me about my relationship. I think ahead and no I do not think on the terms of a 15 year old, but that's no reason for you guys to tell me GTFO and call me an attention seeking whore... if you knew what my family was like you wouldn't say those things... So please stop saying them

lolatpoststhatareofftopic

Kitty, just remember who raised you, cared for you, fed you, gave you clothing, etc. They didn't have to do that, they could've just left you on the streets to die. I think they know what's probably best for you, because they've had experience. They want you to go to school, so you don't turn out like them.

EDIT: If my life was that bad, I would've went to court long ago. Or at least a family member would've been smart enough to go to court to get me out of that dump.

lolatpoststhatareofftopic

Kitty' date=' just remember who raised you, cared for you, fed you, gave you clothing, etc. They didn't have to do that, they could've just left you on the streets to die. I think they know what's probably best for you, because they've had experience. They want you to go to school, so you don't turn out like them.

[/quote']

That. That exactly.

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

[/quote']

That depends. If theyre telling you "Drop out of school and work at a cotton field" then youre right.

Anything else, youre probably being stupid

Archived