Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great' date=' my parents are watching me quite a bit now.

[b']So, any way I could ask her to be my gf? [/b]

g2g. Be back in about 5-10 minutes.

Yes.... Bring it up casually, hint around and then ask her.... it worked for me... or just tell her how you feel about her and see how it turns out..

Oh great' date=' my parents are watching me quite a bit now.

[b']So, any way I could ask her to be my gf? [/b]

g2g. Be back in about 5-10 minutes.

Yes.... Bring it up casually, hint around and then ask her.... it worked for me... or just tell her how you feel about her and see how it turns out..

That shouldn't be too hard, the only hard part about that is getting away from my parents and her parents, then telling her. Also, now my parents are saying they're probably not going to let me invite her to the family Christmas party/ my B-Day party.

I hate them so much...

Whats their reasoning for such blasphemy?

[spoiler=this is their reason] My cousing was 12 when she first started dating, and her boyfriend was like 13-14. At the age of 15-16, my cousin was pregnant. Later, when she was 17, she ended up pregnant once again. They're not married either. My parents don't want me dating before I'm 16-18 because of that very reason.

I've told them that I wouldn't screw up that bad, yet they're too stubborn to listen.

I hate my cousin more than family should be hated.

[spoiler=this is their reason] My cousing was 12 when she first started dating' date=' and her boyfriend was like 13-14. At the age of 15-16, my cousin was pregnant. Later, when she was 17, she ended up pregnant once again. They're not married either. My parents don't want me dating before I'm 16-18 because of that very reason.

I've told them that I wouldn't screw up that bad, yet they're too stubborn to listen.

[/quote']

Backhand them until they start being reasonable.

[spoiler=this is their reason] My cousing was 12 when she first started dating' date=' and her boyfriend was like 13-14. At the age of 15-16, my cousin was pregnant. Later, when she was 17, she ended up pregnant once again. They're not married either. My parents don't want me dating before I'm 16-18 because of that very reason.

[/quote']

Ok, there's something I must tell you guys. My mom and dad are divorced, and I hate my dad more than I hate my cousin. When I say "my parents," I mean my mom and grandparents. Basically, if I really anger them, they can send me to live with my dad in Florida.

[/quote']

Ok, there's something I must tell you guys. My mom and dad are divorced, and I hate my dad more than I hate my cousin. When I say "my parents," I mean my mom and grandparents. Basically, if I really anger them, they can send me to live with my dad in Florida.

You're to young to run away, to old to through a major tentrum tantrom. Posioning your parents might work... but then no Christmas party.... hmm.. I hate it it's a lose-lose situation... =/

But on the flip side my update: We I took in consideration what everyone on here said about 'children' and all and told Mako(Kevin) and pretty much cried my eyes out (on the inside). Mako(Kevin) doesn't want kids either. He told me today.... and I'm depressed and thought about ending my relationship so he could go find another girl and she'd raise his kids.. but he is stubborn and refuses so we're stuck together... and He also said he don't want kids cuz the cost to much and annoy him, and that he'd be to busy buying me things and taking me places.... I loves him to death.... and tomorrow I plan to tell him....for the thousanth time that i love him ^^

[/quote']

You're to young to run away, to old to through a major tentrum tantrom. Posioning your parents might work... but then no Christmas party.... hmm.. I hate it it's a lose-lose situation... =/

But on the flip side my update: We I took in consideration what everyone on here said about 'children' and all and told Mako(Kevin) and pretty much cried my eyes out (on the inside). Mako(Kevin) doesn't want kids either. He told me today.... and I'm depressed and thought about ending my relationship so he could go find another girl and she'd raise his kids.. but he is stubborn and refuses so we're stuck together... and He also said he don't want kids cuz the cost to much and annoy him, and that he'd be to busy buying me things and taking me places.... I loves him to death.... and tomorrow I plan to tell him....for the thousanth time that i love him ^^

you are so young...

I doubt he'll buy you things and take you places all the time.

Get that through your head.

[/quote']

you are so young...

Me young? I'm OLD... D=

and he would if he had money...

and if we have the money then we could go anywhere... though all i require is a full moon, a truck bed, and a river running through the area and i am fine.. and happy as can be...

[/quote']

you are so young...

Me young? I'm OLD... D=

and if we have the money then we could go anywhere... though all i require is a full moon, a truck bed, and a river running through the area and i am fine.. and happy as can be...

Enjoy your trailer park.

[/quote']

you are so young...

Me young? I'm OLD... D=

Enjoy your trailer park.

no i get my parent's how once they kick the bucket... that's why i hope they die before 3 years come... see i get the house we won't have to leave, we can piss everyone off so they won't have anything to do with us and we can live happily, he can get a job as a school teacher, i can be a vet. and we'll have enough money. We only need each other and full happiness is infinate.

[/quote']

you are so young...

Me young? I'm OLD... D=

Enjoy your trailer park.

no i get my parent's how once they kick the bucket... that's why i hope they die before 3 years come... see i get the house we won't have to leave, we can piss everyone off so they won't have anything to do with us and we can live happily, he can get a job as a school teacher, i can be a vet. and we'll have enough money. We only need each other and full happiness is infinate.

I funking lol'd.

orihime's parents sound like bishes, though I would never really insult one older than me. Are your parents set on this idea? Have you tried consulting with them, telling them that if you wait until your 18, all of the good ones will be gone/no one will like you because your anti-social.

If so, lie to your parents, but not really. Tell them that you two are close friends/wanna know each other, then, when the time is right, admit you two are going out. But nothing too contact-related until your older, or your parents really understand, or else it's over.

That's only if your certain that your relationship is gonna last a long time.

[/quote']

you are so young...

Me young? I'm OLD... D=

Enjoy your trailer park.

I f***ing lol'd.

If only me and Silencer had that fun :\

orihime's parents sound like bishes' date=' though I would never really insult one older than me. Are your parents set on this idea? Have you tried consulting with them, telling them that if you wait until your 18, all of the good ones will be gone/no one will like you because your anti-social.

If so, lie to your parents, but not really. Tell them that you two are close friends/wanna know each other, then, when the time is right, admit you two are going out. But nothing too contact-related until your older, or your parents really understand, or else it's over.

[/quote']

I've tried all of that, and they stil won't even lower the age limit to 17, 16, or 15. Gawd, they're ruining my life.

/\

you kids and your "OMG MY PARENTS ARE ALWAYS WRONG"

It's funny when they are right after something bad happens.

I almost always prove them wrong. Ever since I was 4, my parents told me that you could never win anything at any claw machine, and a few months ago, after coming back from an arcade, I showed them the 4 stuffed toys that I won in a claw machine. I played like 2 more times than I won anything, but I won!

But I'm constantly proving them wrong.

/\

I almost always prove them wrong. Ever since I was 4' date=' my parents told me that you could never win anything at any claw machine, and a few months ago, after coming back from an arcade, I showed them the 4 stuffed toys that I won in a claw machine. I played like 2 more times than I won anything, but I won!

[/quote']

Because claw machines are what really matter here...

/\

I almost always prove them wrong. Ever since I was 4' date=' my parents told me that you could never win anything at any claw machine, and a few months ago, after coming back from an arcade, I showed them the 4 stuffed toys that I won in a claw machine. I played like 2 more times than I won anything, but I won!

[/quote']

That's just an example of one of the many times that I've proven them wrong.

/\

[/quote']

That's just an example of one of the many times that I've proven them wrong.

Lemme guess.

You get the short run right, but they always win in the long run...

Yeah. You fail.

Parent's are never right

Life Truely Sucks

and Love will always prevail

On the plus sides my friends are prolly beting on how long I'll stay a Virgin... I say until never Summer... cuz then I'll be legal. =D and it depends when Mako'll get to move in with his sister and if she'll let me in the how, and if we don't get caught by his parents... =/ ok the last one was kinda scary... I can imagine his parents walking in on us in the bed.. xD they'd have a heart attack and then we'd have to bury them...

Archived