Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a teenager. If I had a kid like myself' date=' I'd be pretty pissed. Assuming I was not like myself. If that made any sense.

[/quote']

I'd be happy if I had a kid like myself... I mean I think I'm fairly respectful, I'm not one of those waste-of-life teenagers that goes out drinking and smoking weed every weekend. Given, my grades aren't that great, I think I turned out fairly well. *shrug*

I mean, if I had a kid like me, I wouldn't mind it too bad. Granted, I'm sarcastic, lazy, and a trouble maker, but I at least keep the essentials in check. Essentials being I skateboard, listen to good music, and of course, I stay away from drugs and shiz. School is one of those things where, if my kid doesn't do it, I won't care, he's grounded. I'll just abuse my authority. :3

I mean' date=' if I had a kid like me, I wouldn't mind it too bad. Granted, I'm sarcastic, lazy, and a trouble maker, but I at least keep the essentials in check. Essentials being I skateboard, listen to good music, and of course, I stay away from drugs and shiz. School is one of those things where, if my kid doesn't do it, I won't care, he's grounded. I'll just abuse my authority. :3

[/quote']

Authority Abuse sounds like fun :D

Kitty you may say you don't like children, and will never love a child, but when you have one you'd fall in love with it anyhow. (Surrogate Mothers do sometimes fall for that and find it hard to give up the baby because of it)

Personally kitty I think you're too young to know what true love is, I doubt anyone really knows that is. Rain is right on it. You may think its true, but if (not saying it will) it ends you're probably then realize it wasn't.

Hunter I don't like people alot, so I'm not lonely. I spend most of my time on the net, talking on MSN, plus I'm starting back at a Charity Shop for 8 hours per week so I won't be truly lonely anyhow. I'm just not interested in a relationship.

Kitty you may say you don't like children' date=' and will never love a child, but when you have one you'd fall in love with it anyhow. (Surrogate Mothers do sometimes fall for that and find it hard to give up the baby because of it)

[b']She's going to be a Anime/Manga lovin' mother who will dress her kids up in her favorite characters and have reenactments of scenes from hentai clips and stuff. You never know how that will end up.[/b]

Personally kitty I think you're too young to know what true love is, I doubt anyone really knows that is. Rain is right on it. You may think its true, but if (not saying it will) it ends you're probably then realize it wasn't.

True love is obviously not a FACTUAL thing that is there that tells you "HEY I'M TRUE LOVE".

It's more of an opinion if you say it.

I say leave it alone, I'm sure something will snap things into reality for her.

Hunter I don't like people alot, so I'm not lonely. I spend most of my time on the net, talking on MSN, plus I'm starting back at a Charity Shop for 8 hours per week so I won't be truly lonely anyhow. I'm just not interested in a relationship.

Charity Shop?

That's all you got to offer?

OUT OF ALL THE F***ING TALENTS OR DOINGS YOU CHOSE TO MAKE A CHARITY SHOP!?!? PEOPLE WITHOUT ARMS PLAY GUITAR WITH THEIR FEET! PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND TRY TO WRITE GOOD sheet. (etc.)

YOU SIR, FAIL.

(It's alright, a relationship will fall under your nose when you least expect it)

Bold is on me.

(to be 100% non-troll I'll post something reasonable)

-> I was kissed by a rose the other day, such bliss...

Dweller I've been a unemployed for nearly a year, I'm going there to build my confidence up, after the stupid government's new deal scheme shattered it, plus they enjoy having me there.

I guess you're right on the true love thing, maybe everytime you 'fall' in love it feels like true love until it ends.

16 year-olds so dead set on not having kids... NO teenagers want kids. Every teenager says "Oh' date=' I'm not having kids. I hate kids." I give you 8 - 10 years. You'll change your mind. I can almost guarantee it. When you're 16 you have no idea what you want in your life.

[/quote']

True that.

Trust me I still don't know what to do with my life and don't want any children for now, but who knows...

Some guy asked me to get myself sterilized so we don't need to worry about contraceptives but I always blew his head or something. Maybe it would make things easier and support young people being lazy but I hate making definite decisions. I know that I change a lot so I prefer to keep the children option open.

Or maybe he is not a teenager. o_O

Maybe. O.o;

Yes I am

O.o;

Maybe he's pedobear in disguise.Oo

*runs*

And I also agree that at Kitty's age you rarely know what "true love" is and many people will probably never know. But then again the experience is the most valuable. Even if you end up breaking up and realize that it wasn't the "real thing" you might later look back and have some nice memories. Maybe learn some things.

IDK I'm a mood swingy person so I just like all experiences, even bad ones.=D

16 year-olds so dead set on not having kids... NO teenagers want kids. Every teenager says "Oh' date=' I'm not having kids. I hate kids." I give you 8 - 10 years. You'll change your mind. I can almost guarantee it. When you're 16 you have no idea what you want in your life.

[/quote']

My cousin is 17, and he is intentionally trying to get his girlfriend pregnant.

Hunter I don't like people alot' date=' so I'm not lonely. I spend most of my time on the net, talking on MSN, plus I'm starting back at a Charity Shop for 8 hours per week so I won't be truly lonely anyhow. I'm just not interested in a relationship.

[/quote']

See, I was the same way about 2 years ago. Then I realized that being antisocial wasn't healthy for me.

Besides, there's so much pressure to be in a relationship nowadays that you cant help but feel lonely without a boy/girlfriend.

Update: Got her number. We're hangin out today or tomorrow (three day weekend. :cool: )

Then that works out for you' date=' doesn't it? Or try to visit them more often. See her while you visit. Secret relationship > no relationship

[/quote']

There are a few flaws in that plan though. One, it's my great aunt's house, she rarely cleans her house, so she doesn't like visitors. Therefore I haven't been to her house in years. I'm pretty sure I know how to get there. She tends to invite herself to my house. It's quite annyoing. Two, I know what street the girl I like lives on, but still have no idea exactly which house she lives in.

Me single cause girls in my school are bishes and ugly.

Excuses. You're single because you can't get a girlfriend.

Lies. Its cause thyre ugleh. I changed schools' date=' and I wasnt single last year.

@Opalmoon: Me no pedobear(not that saying that would help. Pedobears and non pedobears say the same thing.)

plus my profile says that im 14.

Thats irrefutable.[/HikarixFTW+supersepiroth']

Then that works out for you' date=' doesn't it? Or try to visit them more often. See her while you visit. Secret relationship > no relationship

[/quote']

There are a few flaws in that plan though. One, it's my great aunt's house, she rarely cleans her house, so she doesn't like visitors. Therefore I haven't been to her house in years. I'm pretty sure I know how to get there. She tends to invite herself to my house. It's quite annyoing. Two, I know what street the girl I like lives on, but still have no idea exactly which house she lives in.

the last sentence kinda sounds stalkish... I'm just sayin

and Got a pm from mako HE wants me not Kids.... =o cute so very cute ;3

[/quote']

Her parents were talking to my parents, and Her dad mentioned that the boyscout camp behind their house is going to drill in their backyard house for oil (this was in february.) There's only 1 boyscout camp around here, so that's how I know. I just happened to overhear him.

Lol, most guys wouldn't have said that.

Oh, and sorry kitty, I just realized that I can't send you a pic of her, as unfortunately, some of my family (her uncle & my 2nd-cousin-twice-removed) were in the picture, and I know they don't want their pics on the web. Sorry, I didn't remebmber until I went to take a picture of the picture. I don't have a scanner.

[/quote']

Her parents were talking to my parents, and Her dad mentioned that the boyscout camp behind their house is going to drill in their backyard house for oil (this was in february.) There's only 1 boyscout camp around here, so that's how I know. I just happened to overhear him.

Oh, and sorry kitty, I just realized that I can't send you a pic of her, as unfortunately, some of my family (her uncle & my 2nd-cousin-twice-removed) were in the picture, and I know they don't want their pics on the web. Sorry, I didn't remebmber until I went to take a picture of the picture. I don't have a scanner.

Excuses, excuses.

You could easily open the image in paint and color over their faces.

You went and took a picture of a picture?

I dont understand?

You could get a cheap digital camera, they aren't that expensive.

[/quote']

Excuses, excuses.

I dont understand?

I can't believe that I didn't think of that. Ok, I'll go do that.

It would be awkward to follow her around taking pictures of her, and my parents got the picture I have from her uncle. They then gave me the picture.

[/quote']

Excuses, excuses.

I dont understand?

I can't believe that I didn't think of that. Ok, I'll go do that.

It would be awkward to follow her around taking pictures of her, and my parents got the picture I have from her uncle. They then gave me the picture.

lol

@ the hot pink colored bold: i know that's what makes Kevin(Mako) special =3

Archived