Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who picks education over girls? Seriously

Education will eventually give me money.

Girls will eventually give me sex.

In my own personal opinion:

Money > Sex

Because you can buy sex with money' date=' and I don't think [b']guys[/b] can get money through sex.

Who picks education over girls? Seriously

Dark' date=' girls, gay guys, some bi people, Dark again.

Me single cause girls in my school are bishes and ugly.

And Kitty, Funny how youre planning on getting married at an early age. (:/)-']--[

Kinda retarded if you ask me.

And I put education over girls any day.

Me single cause girls in my school are bishes and ugly.

Excuses. You're single because you can't get a girlfriend.

Education will eventually give me money.

Girls will eventually give me sex.

In my own personal opinion:

Money > Sex

Because you can buy sex with money' date=' and I don't think [b']guys[/b] can get money through sex.

Male prostitutes. Look it up.

Oh, and if the sex is free, then you dont have to spend money on it.

Date a rich girl' date=' and knock her up.

Your move, Dark.

[/quote']

Damnit, you got me thar.

Oh' date=' and if the sex is free, then you dont have to spend money on it.

[/quote']

Pics or it didn't happen

A really ugly prostitute would charge nothing.

Your move, Dark.

[/quote']

Damnit, you got me thar.

[/quote']

Pics or it didn't happen

Sometimes she'd even pay you.

Your move, Dark.

[/quote']

Damnit, you got me thar.

[/quote']

Pics or it didn't happen

Sometimes she'd even pay you.

She'd need to be EXTREMELY ugly for that to happen.

There's so much fail in this thread. *Shakes head*

16 year-olds so dead set on not having kids... NO teenagers want kids. Every teenager says "Oh' date=' I'm not having kids. I hate kids." I give you 8 - 10 years. You'll change your mind. I can almost guarantee it. When you're 16 you have no idea what you want in your life.

[/quote']

I want kids

There's so much fail in this thread. *Shakes head*

16 year-olds so dead set on not having kids... NO teenagers want kids. Every teenager says "Oh' date=' I'm not having kids. I hate kids." I give you 8 - 10 years. You'll change your mind. I can almost guarantee it. When you're 16 you have no idea what you want in your life.

[/quote']

I want kids

Well, you're just odd. xD

Or maybe he is not a teenager. o_O

Maybe. O.o;

Yes I am

O.o;

Well then... Let me correct myself... MOST teenagers do not want kids.

Anyway, a relationship update... I had a great day with my girlfriend. We ended up not going out to dinner though... We ended up having food delivered and stayed inside and watched movies and such. It was a nice day. :-D

Kitty, while I'd love to prove you wrong on so many levels, I am tired. BTW, my knowledge of teen relationships has nothing to do with knowing you two. What you've said here is enough.

So yah, while last couple posts were just to deny her logic, the part about my ex cheating and coming back is true. Sooo.......yah......what should I do, from YCM opinions. (I'm going to lol hard, right?) xP

Kitty' date=' while I'd love to prove you wrong on so many levels, I am tired. BTW, my knowledge of teen relationships has nothing to do with knowing you two. What you've said here is enough.

So yah, while last couple posts were just to deny her logic, the part about my ex cheating and coming back is true. Sooo.......yah......wut shuld I du?

[/quote']

It's a tough situation. You were with her for so long, so naturally you want to believe her and be back with her, but at the same time, if she cheated once and lied about it, whose to say she won't do it again?

It's a tough situation. You were with her for so long' date=' so naturally you want to believe her and be back with her, but at the same time, if she cheated once and lied about it, whose to say she won't do it again?

[/quote']

I know. ;/ Predicaments like these piss me off.

It's a tough situation. You were with her for so long' date=' so naturally you want to believe her and be back with her, but at the same time, if she cheated once and lied about it, whose to say she won't do it again?

[/quote']

I don't know anyone that's pleased by them, my friend. It's pretty much between you and her. It's something that you're going to have to talk to her about... And from there you two can decide what your futures hold.

[/quote']

I don't know anyone that's pleased by them, my friend. It's pretty much between you and her. It's something that you're going to have to talk to her about... And from there you two can decide what your futures hold.

To be honest, you need a hell of a lot more reps. ;D You actually provided the answer I was looking for. =] Anyways, I should be seeing her tomorrow, I might talk to her about it.

[/quote']

To be honest, you need a hell of a lot more reps. ;D You actually provided the answer I was looking for. =] Anyways, I should be seeing her tomorrow, I might talk to her about it.

That's good, man. I'm glad I could help out. I hope things go your way and work themselves out.

Archived