Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He loves me and I love him.

I lol'd@ the obvious infatuation. :3 I'm not flaming' date=' btw, just pointing out painfully flawed logic that is dispensed by the average YCMer.

She's the only girl for me.

More infatuation. >:3 It's so funneh.

Considering this is a relationship thread, I will "update".

So, this is the story. I found out about a week ago that my girlfriend of 13 months (now ex) was cheating on me. I broke up with her, and decided to stay single. But now, she has come back begging for forgiveness, yet I have already found a new person. You see, I'm torn between the awesomeness that is OMGAKITTY, and this cheater who claims to love me to death. D:

I'm sorry to inform you Rain but my loving him and his loving me is not infatuation, because it will last True Love neva dies.

What's so boring about being single?

Lonliness. :/

Mako and I are kin.... Cousins to be exact

and yes we know that we are' date=' no we don't care, and yes i'm serious and not just being anattention seeking whore... Icyblue knos.... um... out relation is His grandpa is my moms brother and his dad is my moms nephew... his dad is my cousin too

[/quote']

Seriously? I love my cousins and all, but not like that. :/

Valentine's Day is a joke. It's not even a real holiday. When I used to have a girlfriend' date=' neither of us even acknowledged it.

[/quote']

Well, you'll be lonely for a long time.

I'm actually thinking about painting my nails black' date=' and dying my hair black.[/i']

If you are going to turn emo, don't rant on YCM about it. We've had bad history with ~Emo~.

Emo was just annoying. He wishes he was as emo as me.

I want to inform you that just because someone's emo' date=' doesn't mean that they are just like ~Emo~. You better remember this.

[/quote']

I'm not even that annoying. :/

No never you will NO turn emo Got it? NO EMO!!!!!!!!! Princey has that covered pretty much.... and i guess I'm the attention seeking whore... although I'm much better at whining... =/ but you can be the whiner?

Yup' date=' I really do. :cool:

You know, I'm not actually sure about turning emo, as she probably wouldn't like me at all then.

i don't know most girls find emos very sexy... I have a emo boy in my homeroom and he is very sexy' date=' he also loves to stick things down his pants =/ and then stick what ever the thing is in peoples faces... but he's sexy all the same..

i suppose i could tell you if she'd like you or not, i would but i don't know this girl and i'd have to talk with her to get a general idea... but you don't seem like the emo type so just stick with the whole good or seemgly good boy sceme, also your parents prolly wouldn't like you emo....

[/quote']

Every girl loves an emo guy. Its a proven fact. I've dated goodie-two-shoes girls and bad girls, and of course emo girls. EVERY girl loves an emo guy. :cool:

Oh yeah' date=' I almost forgot that... If she died, I'd definitely cut my neck, my arms, and legs, and finally, stab myself in the heart repeatedly until I die. I want whatever's best for her.

[/quote']

Suicide is for quitters.

Mako and I are kin.... Cousins to be exact

and yes we know that we are' date=' no we don't care, and yes i'm serious and not just being anattention seeking whore... Icyblue knos.... um... out relation is His grandpa is my moms brother and his dad is my moms nephew... his dad is my cousin too

[/quote']

Seriously? I love my cousins and all, but not like that. :/

Yeah you wouldn't understand, figures no one does

No never you will NO turn emo Got it? NO EMO!!!!!!!!! Princey has that covered pretty much.... and i guess I'm the attention seeking whore... although I'm much better at whining... =/ but you can be the whiner?

Yup' date=' I really do. :cool:

[b']I have it covered partly too[/b]

You know' date=' I'm not actually sure about turning emo, as she probably wouldn't like me at all then.

i don't know most girls find emos very sexy... I have a emo boy in my homeroom and he is very sexy, he also loves to stick things down his pants =/ and then stick what ever the thing is in peoples faces... but he's sexy all the same..

i suppose i could tell you if she'd like you or not, i would but i don't know this girl and i'd have to talk with her to get a general idea... but you don't seem like the emo type so just stick with the whole good or seemgly good boy sceme, also your parents prolly wouldn't like you emo....

Every girl loves an emo guy. Its a proven fact. I've dated goodie-two-shoes girls and bad girls, and of course emo girls. EVERY girl loves an emo guy. :cool:

Yep every girl finds Emos Sex.. HUnters the sexiest though =)

Oh yeah' date=' I almost forgot that... If she died, I'd definitely cut my neck, my arms, and legs, and finally, stab myself in the heart repeatedly until I die. I want whatever's best for her.

[/quote']

Suicide is for quitters.

Yes yes it is

It's Mako's decision. His judgement... will complete it. Either he says yes' date=' or no. Kitty, please, just remember that. I don't want anyone to lose something so close...

@orihime: You two share the same intrests. Are you sure your not Mako?

Also, what about your relationship. Kitty's relationship is one that I don't feel confortable with. I would like to hear your relationship, since I'm the same age as you.

[/quote']

lol, i'm not mako.

Anyways, she's not my gf yet, but she will be soon. We'll probably be bf and gf before next March. We met when her uncle and my 2nd-cousin-twice-removed got married. I was the ring bearer, and she was the flower girl. We've liked each other since the day we met. I'm always thinking about her, even when dueling in tournaments. No matter how hot a girl is, if it isn't her, I don't even think "OMG shes hawt!!1!!1!11!!!1!!!!" She's the only girl for me.

can we have a pic? lolz please... i really wanna see how hawt this girl is... you have to at least have a pic no? yes? maybe? =o but if she's one of the ones who doesn't like her pic on the web it's fine...

Well, you can see her pic in a pm, but don't let anyone see the pic. I don't want dark spreading her pic across the web for everyone to see.

thanks btw read my profile i hate dark why on earth would i send him a pm? =/ oWait I need to be nice... Um dark is awesome and I'm madly in love with him... [/sarcasm] Ya see.. :3

No, I meant that I'm only going to send you a pic of her, because if I post it in a thread, dark would surely post it all over the web.

I don't want dark spreading her pic across the web for everyone to see.

It's really funny how you think I would do that to you. I gain nothing out of doing that, therefore I wouldn't.

And I cannot understand your emotions without seeing a picture.

I'll make a deal with you. If I spread her picture around (provided you give me the picture), you can give me any punishment you want. And I swear I will abide by it.

Note this post lacks any sarcasm or lie tags, so you can tell I am being genuine.

I can still understand if you don't want to give me the picture, but then I can't really understand your problem, and cannot provide solutions.

And I know kitty will convince you to think I am lying, because he/she hates me with a passion.

Archived