Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

~Emo~ did worse things than that. ~Emo~ was an attention whore. Please don't do that.

Did you consider me saying that my life sucks as me being an atention whore?

lolno

Listen carefully:

I am trying to say one thing' date=' and one thing only. You can be emo, but don't turn into another ~Emo~.

[/quote']

Don't worry, I won't. Besides, I'm just thinking about going emo.

No never you will NO turn emo Got it? NO EMO!!!!!!!!! Princey has that covered pretty much.... and i guess I'm the attention seeking whore... although I'm much better at whining... =/ but you can be the whiner?

No thanks.

*wonders what girl I like would do if I turned emo*

You know, I'm not actually sure about turning emo, as she probably wouldn't like me at all then.

i don't know most girls find emos very sexy... I have a emo boy in my homeroom and he is very sexy, he also loves to stick things down his pants =/ and then stick what ever the thing is in peoples faces... but he's sexy all the same..

It's also probably not a good idea because whenever we see each other, her parents are there, and they wouldn't let her anywhere near me if they noticed that I was emo. You know how parents can be.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~Emo~ did worse things than that. ~Emo~ was an attention whore. Please don't do that.

Did you consider me saying that my life sucks as me being an atention whore?

lolno

Listen carefully:

I am trying to say one thing' date=' and one thing only. You can be emo, but don't turn into another ~Emo~.

[/quote']

Don't worry, I won't. Besides, I'm just thinking about going emo.

No never you will NO turn emo Got it? NO EMO!!!!!!!!! Princey has that covered pretty much.... and i guess I'm the attention seeking whore... although I'm much better at whining... =/ but you can be the whiner?

No thanks.

*wonders what girl I like would do if I turned emo*

You know, I'm not actually sure about turning emo, as she probably wouldn't like me at all then.

i don't know most girls find emos very sexy... I have a emo boy in my homeroom and he is very sexy, he also loves to stick things down his pants =/ and then stick what ever the thing is in peoples faces... but he's sexy all the same..

It's also probably not a good idea because whenever we see each other, her parents are there, and they wouldn't let her anywhere near me if they noticed that I was emo. You know how parents can be.

yep all the point not to turn emo....

and parents no just no Parents need to GTFO already.. i mean back when they were young they didn't have fun and now they're crabby adults they don't want kids to have fun, and if thats how you get when you get to be an adult i don't want anything to do with it... =/

I'll never have children so I won't have to worry about changing diapers or making bottles or feeding anyone but myself...=/ nor do i want to be fat for 8 dang months... nor worry about my personal healthcare, nor have to worry about doctors touching me, nor do i have to worry about going through labor and having a stupid crying thing that quite frankly is just to opposite of the word "cute" in my oppinion.... nor do i have to worry about that damn annoying crying... so i can stay a kid privatley for as long as i want =3

I'll never have children so I won't have to worry about changing diapers or making bottles or feeding anyone but myself...=/ nor do i want to be fat for 8 dang months... nor worry about my personal healthcare' date=' nor have to worry about doctors touching me, nor do i have to worry about going through labor and having a stupid crying thing that quite frankly is just to opposite of the word "cute" in my oppinion.... nor do i have to worry about that damn annoying crying... so i can stay a kid privatley for as long as i want =3

[/quote']

And that is why no one will remember your name.

I'll never have children so I won't have to worry about changing diapers or making bottles or feeding anyone but myself...=/ nor do i want to be fat for 8 dang months... nor worry about my personal healthcare' date=' nor have to worry about doctors touching me, nor do i have to worry about going through labor and having a stupid crying thing that quite frankly is just to opposite of the word "cute" in my oppinion.... nor do i have to worry about that damn annoying crying... so i can stay a kid privatley for as long as i want =3

[/quote']

And that is why no one will remember your name.

I don't care... People are nothing to me... Humans are nothing to me.... why should i care if anyone on a internet forum remembers a my name which you don't know the only one i care about is me, my animals, and Mako... no one else

I don't care... People are nothing to me... Humans are nothing to me.... why should i care if anyone on a internet forum remembers a my name which you don't know the only one i care about is me' date=' my animals, and Mako... no one else

[/quote']

Did I mention people on the interwebz remembering your name? Nope. Children carry your legacy with you, your history. Don't you want someone other than Mako to be proud of? Think about it this way, 8 months of pain and fatness, but a lifetime of happiness. Benefit outways the price.

Also you say humans are nothing to you, yet Mako is human. Therefore, wouldn't he automatically mean nothing to you? You care about yourself, you seem a little self-centered, as well.

I don't care... People are nothing to me... Humans are nothing to me.... why should i care if anyone on a internet forum remembers a my name which you don't know the only one i care about is me' date=' my animals, and Mako... no one else

[/quote']

Did I mention people on the interwebz remembering your name? Nope. Children carry your legacy with you, your history. Don't you want someone other than Mako to be proud of? Think about it this way, 8 months of pain and fatness, but a lifetime of happiness. Benefit outways the price.

Also you say humans are nothing to you, yet Mako is human. Therefore, wouldn't he automatically mean nothing to you? You care about yourself, you seem a little self-centered, as well.

i hate children my legacy will end with me....

i care not... my body is never gonna be used to transport something i could never love...

Mako don't know this yet, well he will when he reads this, and i might end up lonely... but i can't help my hatred... i can help my fears... i can't help anything... my only happiness is being with Mako and having him love only me

I said the only things i care about are me, my animals and Mako weren't you reading? geez

i care not... my body is never gonna be used to transport something i could never love...

Mako don't know this yet' date=' well he will when he reads this, and i might end up lonely... but i can't help my hatred... i can help my fears... i can't help anything... my only happiness is being with Mako and having him love [i']only[/i] me

I said the only things i care about are me, my animals and Mako weren't you reading? geez

Every teen is annoyed with children at first. You were a kid once, why do you hate children? I mean really, why do you say those things about adults then turn around and say you hate kids when YOU were a kid once? Contradiction? If you can't help your hatred, you need counseling. I mean, really, all you are is an emotionally unstable teen. (Most teens are emotionally unstable, but you are a bit more unstable than the normal, to be brutally honest.)

There you go again, being very self-centered. You seem to be obsessed with yourself.

I commented about how you hate humans, therefore you would hate Mako automatically, him being human. Weren't you reading? Geez.

Well' date=' you might change your mind some day kitty. Although, I currently think the same thing as you. I mean since I'm a guy, I don't have to worry about any of that stuff, but I HATE children, as they're just a pain in the azz if you ask me.

[/quote']

plus the risk that some birth thing will go wrong and the female may die... no... I don't gamble with death.... and i doubt it... I have to motherly instincts.... and i don't want it... no *shakes head* Mako knos i don't wanna have kids... but he does... I don't want to raise a child....

Mako don't know this yet' date=' well he will when he reads this, and i might end up lonely... but i can't help my hatred... i can help my fears... i can't help anything... my only happiness is being with Mako and having him love [i']only[/i] me

Every teen is annoyed with children at first. You were a kid once, why do you hate children? I mean really, why do you say those things about adults then turn around and say you hate kids when YOU were a kid once? Contradiction? If you can't help your hatred, you need counseling. I mean, really, all you are is an emotionally unstable teen. (Most teens are emotionally unstable, but you are a bit more unstable than the normal, to be brutally honest.)

There you go again, being very self-centered. You seem to be obsessed with yourself.

I commented about how you hate humans, therefore you would hate Mako automatically, him being human. Weren't you reading? Geez.

I don't care if i'm self-centered, someone has to love me.... so i love me.... i don't care. Fine I'll admit I'm not a ray of sunshine... I don't wanna raise a child, I don't wanna have a child, I don't want that aggrivation, I care nothing for the life of being motherly. It's all about me yes... ALL ABOUT ME.... I don't care about anyone but me... and that would be a lie. Of course i'm unstable emotionally... that's why i always block people out and never let people know me.... Cuz of my emotions... Mako is the only one who will ever understand... FYI: with the Human situation Mako is with me on that... He hates humans too...

Well' date=' you might change your mind some day kitty. Although, I currently think the same thing as you. I mean since I'm a guy, I don't have to worry about any of that stuff, but I HATE children, as they're just a pain in the azz if you ask me.

[/quote']

plus the risk that some birth thing will go wrong and the female may die... no... I don't gamble with death.... and i doubt it... I have to motherly instincts.... and i don't want it... no *shakes head* Mako knos i don't wanna have kids... but he does... I don't want to raise a child....

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that... If she died, I'd definitely cut my neck, my arms, and legs, and finally, stab myself in the heart repeatedly until I die. I want whatever's best for her.

[/quote']

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that... If she died, I'd definitely cut my neck, my arms, and legs, and finally, stab myself in the heart repeatedly until I die. I want whatever's best for her.

Yep.... I believe Mako feels the same way, cuz he mentioned wanting kids and it upset me.... (Emotionally it did) so he stopped mentioning it, and it wouldn't bother me if he never mentioned it again

Children are not a pain. They will soon grow up. They will understand their wrongs. They may be a pain, but they are worth it. More family means more options. Also, my friend, do not be jealous. Mako should be able to love widely.

The question is simple. When you have lost Mako, family, friends, when you have lost everything that is meaningful to you, what now?

Children are not a pain. They will soon grow up. They will understand their wrongs. They may be a pain' date=' but they are worth it. More family means more options. [b']Also, my friend, do not be jealous. Mako should be able to love widely.[/b]

The question is simple. When you have lost Mako, family, friends, when you have lost everything that is meaningful to you, what now?

Good he needs someone more non-selfish than me.. =( I can't argue with you...

Kitty hasn't matured. Which makes me lol' date=' since she wants to get married already.

[/quote']

and i have but kids just don't interest me one bit....

Kitty hasn't matured. Which makes me lol' date=' since she wants to get married already.

[/quote']

She's already thinking about her daughter.

BTW, Kitty, if Mako is your cousin, it would be best to avoid having a baby. Cause then your baby will be twice as vulnerable to whatever gene makes you vulnerable to sicknesses.

[/quote']

She's already thinking about her daughter.

BTW, Kitty, if Mako is your cousin, it would be best to avoid having a baby. Cause then your baby will be twice as vulnerable to whatever gene makes you vulnerable to sicknesses.

Second cousins are allowed to marry.

Look everyone, please I don't expect you to understand, but please don't Flame me for it. I don't want kids, I don't want to waste my time raising them, nor do i want to have to take care of them. Go ahead call me a harsh person, i already know I am. Go ahead and say Mako deserves better, I know he does. I've tried to tell him he deserves someone better than me, but he won't listen. He loves me and I love him. And he knows my views on children, (up til the hatred part), but I sent him a pm so he'll know soon enough. Just leave it alone please. I know all my wants, and children isn't one of them.

It's Mako's decision. His judgement... will complete it. Either he says yes, or no. Kitty, please, just remember that. I don't want anyone to lose something so close...

@orihime: You two share the same intrests. Are you sure your not Mako?

Also, what about your relationship. Kitty's relationship is one that I don't feel confortable with. I would like to hear your relationship, since I'm the same age as you.

EDIT: Oh, their second cousins? Didn't know that, or must've forgotten that.

It's Mako's decision. His judgement... will complete it. Either he says yes' date=' or no. Kitty, please, just remember that. I don't want anyone to lose something so close...

Also, what about your relationship. Kitty's relationship is one that I don't feel confortable with. I would like to hear your relationship, since I'm the same age as you.

ECIT: Oh, their second cousins? Didn't know that, or must've forgotten that.

[/quote']

Yep Mako's decision.... If he decides he wants someone not as bad as me i will let him go, If he prefers to stay with me i will make him happy, without children.

Besides guys I've had nearly 16 years to think about kids... and I don't want any

It's Mako's decision. His judgement... will complete it. Either he says yes' date=' or no. Kitty, please, just remember that. I don't want anyone to lose something so close...

[/quote']

lol, i'm not mako.

Anyways, she's not my gf yet, but she will be soon. We'll probably be bf and gf before next March. We met when her uncle and my 2nd-cousin-twice-removed got married. I was the ring bearer, and she was the flower girl. We've liked each other since the day we met. I'm always thinking about her, even when dueling in tournaments. No matter how hot a girl is, if it isn't her, I don't even think "OMG shes hawt!!1!!1!11!!!1!!!!" She's the only girl for me.

[/quote']

lol, i'm not mako.

Anyways, she's not my gf yet, but she will be soon. We'll probably be bf and gf before next March. We met when her uncle and my 2nd-cousin-twice-removed got married. I was the ring bearer, and she was the flower girl. We've liked each other since the day we met. I'm always thinking about her, even when dueling in tournaments. No matter how hot a girl is, if it isn't her, I don't even think "OMG shes hawt!!1!!1!11!!!1!!!!" She's the only girl for me.

can we have a pic? lolz please... i really wanna see how hawt this girl is... you have to at least have a pic no? yes? maybe? =o but if she's one of the ones who doesn't like her pic on the web it's fine...

[/quote']

lol, i'm not mako.

can we have a pic? lolz please... i really wanna see how hawt this girl is... you have to at least have a pic no? yes? maybe? =o but if she's one of the ones who doesn't like her pic on the web it's fine...

Well, you can see her pic in a pm, but don't let anyone see the pic. I don't want dark spreading her pic across the web for everyone to see.

[/quote']

lol, i'm not mako.

Well, you can see her pic in a pm, but don't let anyone see the pic. I don't want dark spreading her pic across the web for everyone to see.

thanks btw read my profile i hate dark why on earth would i send him a pm? =/ oWait I need to be nice... Um dark is awesome and I'm madly in love with him... [/sarcasm] Ya see.. :3

He loves me and I love him.

I lol'd@ the obvious infatuation. :3 I'm not flaming' date=' btw, just pointing out painfully flawed logic that is dispensed by the average YCMer.

She's the only girl for me.

More infatuation. >:3 It's so funneh.

Considering this is a relationship thread, I will "update".

So, this is the story. I found out about a week ago that my girlfriend of 13 months (now ex) was cheating on me. I broke up with her, and decided to stay single. But now, she has come back begging for forgiveness, yet I have already found a new person. You see, I'm torn between the awesomeness that is OMGAKITTY, and this cheater who claims to love me to death. D:

Archived