Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At my school one of the IT teachers and a Music teacher were married (she left when I did), one of the Lifeskills teachers was married to an English teachers, one of the Geography teachers was married to a Maths teach (I think they've both left). So its not that strange

Love circles around a rate of change.

If you divide Love by 2, you will get Science and Math. If you divide Love by Science, you will get sex. If you divide Love by Math, you will get 2. This means that Science = 1. If so, that means it takes 1 to do Science, and 2 to do Math.

So proven theory, you can have sex with yourself. [/offtopic]

But, you must remember orihime and kitty princess, in Set {0,1,2} if 1+1=2, and 2+0=2, and 1+0=1, and 0+0=0, but 2+2=4, then this set is not closed under addition.

"Stick your ray into my parabola' date=' and we will multiply!"

[/fail']

*walks away*

xD Prepare for... OLD JOKES!

You subtract the clothes,

Divide the legs,

Add your solution,

And pray you don't multiply.

i lol'd hard

I lol'd on the inside, as my parents were nearby, and they would've read the page. They'd ban me from ycm, but I think they're too lazy to even try to log in to my account. They asked for my account password, but I told them orihime at the time, then later, I realized that I had given them my username, not the password. LolforgetfullnessFTW!

They haven't even asked for a username or password again, and I sign out when I'm done being on the forums for a while. Therefore, I know that they're not checking my account or the boards.

Love circles around a rate of change.

If you divide Love by 2' date=' you will get Science and Math. If you divide Love by Science, you will get sex. If you divide Love by Math, you will get 2. This means that Science = 1. If so, that means it takes 1 to do Science, and 2 to do Math.

So proven theory, you can have sex with yourself.

[/quote']

of course you can... =/ everyone knows that... but to make it special you need two...

i get what your saying

@ orihime My mom has got on my account just to see that i had got on the morning.... i never log out... but you know what'll be funny? If she gets on here and i have one of those messages from Mako whhere he talks about things... She'd kill me xD

[/fail']

*walks away*

Divide the legs,

Add your solution,

i lol'd hard

I lol'd on the inside, as my parents were nearby, and they would've read the page. They'd ban me from ycm, but I think they're too lazy to even try to log in to my account. They asked for my account password, but I told them orihime at the time, then later, I realized that I had given them my username, not the password. LolforgetfullnessFTW!

They haven't even asked for a username or password again, and I sign out when I'm done being on the forums for a while. Therefore, I know that they're not checking my account or the boards.

That's what YOU think. They sent me angry PMs from your username.

[/fail']

*walks away*

Divide the legs,

Add your solution,

i lol'd hard

Maybe orihime multiplied?

[/fail']

*walks away*

Divide the legs,

Add your solution,

i lol'd hard

I deleted all of my pms since they told me that, and edited several of my posts. Heck, they don't even know that you exist. And also, I check my pm boxes every 10 minutes, so if there is anything I don't want them to see, I can delete it. I also check my trash can floder and sent items folder. Every pm I have ever sent has been deleted by me.

[/fail']

*walks away*

Divide the legs,

Add your solution,

i lol'd hard

I deleted all of my pms since they told me that, and edited several of my posts. Heck, they don't even know that you exist. And also, I check my pm boxes every 10 minutes, so if there is anything I don't want them to see, I can delete it. I also check my trash can floder and sent items folder. Every pm I have ever sent has been deleted by me.

They logged on after you went to sleep and sent me PMs. They must've deleted them before they logged off.

[/fail']

*walks away*

Divide the legs,

Add your solution,

i lol'd hard

They logged on after you went to sleep and sent me PMs. They must've deleted them before they logged off.

Once again, they don't even know that you exist. Besides, I would've been banned by now if they were angry with a member of YCM. Also, the computer that they use show all messages that have recently been deleted from my account, as it's slow updating forums. It says "Invalid PM" when I click on a pm that I deleted.

[/fail']

*walks away*

Divide the legs,

Add your solution,

i lol'd hard

You got those same PMs? <_<

People (parents in particular) are freaking nosy and annoying.

[/fail']

*walks away*

Divide the legs,

Add your solution,

i lol'd hard

You got those same PMs? <_<

People (parents in particular) are freaking nosy and annoying.

Indeed.

On-Topic: Me and my girlfriend are supposed to go out to dinner tonight. :-D

I tried dinner dates before' date=' and then I realized I don't like many types of food.

[/quote']

We're just going to a little diner. Nothing big. We haven't spent a lot of time together because I've been busy lately with YCM homework. So, I'm going down her house in like twenty minutes and then I'm treating her to dinner.

oh Dinner dates... that sounds so romantic... =o

But I prefer the outback and in the woods scene' date=' with a full moon rising and the stars in the night sky, you and the one you love curled up watching them... that is romantic also

[/quote']

As corny as it is, we've done that. Her dad lives up in the mountains. The scenery and the night sky up there is beautiful. We've sat out many nights and just relaxed under the moon.

Archived