Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm that is good..... yeah but why? I mena sure if you're in a relationship and they say they're getting you something and it's a suprise you'll be just as suprised when they give you the present.... Never get a girls expectations low it'll ruin the relationship because she'll think you don't love her..... Girls minds work very much differently from a males.

It wasn't Fate. It was some Myspace Bug that demented your brain' date=' making you [i']think[/i] Mako likes you. Myspace does weird stuff to your brain...

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

( Ok i don't care if I get banned i've had enough)

Look here you just GTFO already.. Dark and OMGAKITTY too.... and Just to Shut you guys up... Me and Mako aren't a normal couple.. cuz it's obvious that our love is forbidden!! (Figure out the rest...)

Just because I told him how i felt over the computer means nothing.... we talked it over again in person.... and MAKO DOES like, NO LOVE ME WITH ALL HIS HEART... So just SHUT-UP already.... if you knew the truth about us you'd shun us.... society would shun us.. our family will hate us and we'll have to run

Now why exactly do you think people will shun your relationship?

I'm pretty sure a normal couple is not shunned in society. >>

kitty princess is attention-whoring again. Seriously' date=' if you aren't going to explain your relationship, and if you are going to act like an idiot, please ask Prince Hunter to allow you to make your own thread for your problems.

[/quote']

Princess you're comments got old really fast. So what would lead you to get shunned? And we don't need extensive details.

What's so boring about being single? I'm enjoying myself' date=' but I'm not a huge flirt like Sushi...

[/quote']

I answer all of the questions now...

Mako and I are kin.... Cousins to be exact

and yes we know that we are, no we don't care, and yes i'm serious and not just being anattention seeking whore... Icyblue knos.... um... out relation is His grandpa is my moms brother and his dad is my moms nephew... his dad is my cousin too

inb4theflamingstarts

lol, that's it? Your family won't like you? Hey, my family is going to HATE me come this december if the girl I like comes to the Christmas party/my B-day party, because if she does come, I won't be able to keep myself from telling her how I feel about her. Unfortunately, if her parents find out, my parents will find out too, as her uncle is married to my 2nd-cousin-twice-removed, if they find out, they'll tell my parents, and vice-versa.

Any ideas?

Oh, and leave kitty alone.

Inb4orihimegetsflamed

It wasn't Fate. It was some Myspace Bug that demented your brain' date=' making you [i']think[/i] Mako likes you. Myspace does weird stuff to your brain...

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

Look here you just GTFO already.. Dark and OMGAKITTY too.... and Just to Shut you guys up... Me and Mako aren't a normal couple.. cuz it's obvious that our love is forbidden!! (Figure out the rest...)

Just because I told him how i felt over the computer means nothing.... we talked it over again in person.... and MAKO DOES like, NO LOVE ME WITH ALL HIS HEART... So just SHUT-UP already.... if you knew the truth about us you'd shun us.... society would shun us.. our family will hate us and we'll have to run

kitty princess is attention-whoring again. Seriously' date=' if you aren't going to explain your relationship, and if you are going to act like an idiot, please ask Prince Hunter to allow you to make your own thread for your problems.

[/quote']

Princess you're comments got old really fast. So what would lead you to get shunned? And we don't need extensive details.

What's so boring about being single? I'm enjoying myself' date=' but I'm not a huge flirt like Sushi...

[/quote']

and yes we know that we are, no we don't care, and yes i'm serious and not just being anattention seeking whore... Icyblue knos.... um... out relation is His grandpa is my moms brother and his dad is my moms nephew... his dad is my cousin too

inb4theflamingstarts

lol, that's it? Your family won't like you? Hey, my family is going to HATE me come this december if the girl I like comes to the Christmas party/my B-day party, because if she does come, I won't be able to keep myself from telling her how I feel about her. Unfortunately, if her parents find out, my parents will find out too, as her uncle is married to my 2nd-cousin-twice-removed, if they find out, they'll tell my parents, and vice-versa.

Any ideas?

Inb4orihimegetsflamed

lolz but i'm confused.. You don't have a problem? I mean I just said we're Kin.. most people would have a problem with that and say "Ewwww" and all. =( Some of my friends in real life have said that and they want nothing to do with me now T.T but I made my choice... and i've been thinking of a way to tell my parents when ever i leave... but i can't....

I'm enjoying myself' date=' but I'm not a huge flirt like Sushi...

[/quote']

XD hehe I'm wondering why he's still single...oO

Kitty: So basically it's a cousin relationship? But he's not a direct cousin isn't he? Like... second or third grade or how you call that.o_O

But honestly I expected something worse, like if he was your brother or some 30-year-old.

If people ask you don't need to tell them that he's your cousin right? Well your family knows but everyone else probably won't guess.=/

As for myself I'm not really a people person either. Actually I'm considered anti-social by almost everyone I know and I'm told to behave oddly though I've never figured why really... 2 things that got in the way into getting a bf.

Apart from that I promised myself to stay single for the next 5 or 10 years or something but then it just... happened.:)

And IDK, I'm happy with my current bf...

Let's say there's enough action in our relationship but overall it works... No one expected that, really.

Golden Light: And where would that be?

On a sidenote we're going out next Wednesday since we've been together for 3 months or something (which is my longest time so far ^^') but I'm hesitating about taking him to the restaurant or maybe somewhere else.

Any location someone would suggest? Nothing too spectacular but just to have a nice evening.=)

[/quote']

Kitty: So basically it's a cousin relationship? But he's not a direct cousin isn't he? Like... second or third grade or how you call that.o_O

But honestly I expected something worse, like if he was your brother or some 30-year-old.

If people ask you don't need to tell them that he's your cousin right? Well your family knows but everyone else probably won't guess.=/

yep cousin relationship, he's my second... but i lie and say third =/

no but everyone at my school knows...since he can't and won't keep his hands off of me for like 2 seconds... and we got found out before... His mom and Dad knew and my mom knew... i got cussed out by my mom... and idk what all he went through he won't talk to me about it... but my mom said that, "She'd never let me nor him ruin the family by being together"

So we came up with a idea... if the family won't accept us for what we are and how we feel then we don't need them. So plan is when i graduate in 3 years we'll leave our family and go somewhere else to live our lives.

I'm single because I don't like people in general, and I have high expectations.

Your not single because you shockingly found one person on Earth willing to date you, even though he is a freaky fish guy character on YGOTAS.

Does Mako Tsunami have an account on YCM?

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

[/quote']

[/quote']

inb4theflamingstarts

Any ideas?

Inb4orihimegetsflamed

lolz but i'm confused.. You don't have a problem? I mean I just said we're Kin.. most people would have a problem with that and say "Ewwww" and all. =( Some of my friends in real life have said that and they want nothing to do with me now T.T but I made my choice... and i've been thinking of a way to tell my parents when ever i leave... but i can't....

Lets just say that I've crushed on 1 of my cousins several years ago, then I met the girl I currently like. After being the main target of bullies for most of my life, I semi-understand where you're coming from right now, as people make fun of you, no?

[/quote']

yep cousin relationship, he's my second... but i lie and say third =/

no but everyone at my school knows...since he can't and won't keep his hands off of me for like 2 seconds... and we got found out before... His mom and Dad knew and my mom knew... i got cussed out by my mom... and idk what all he went through he won't talk to me about it... but my mom said that, "She'd never let me nor him ruin the family by being together"

So we came up with a idea... if the family won't accept us for what we are and how we feel then we don't need them. So plan is when i graduate in 3 years we'll leave our family and go somewhere else to live our lives.

Once again, I say run away to the country...

For Dark: Espero que su muerte es dolorosa

@orihime: Yup you are right, we have been made fun of, but i don't care, cuz no one knows how i feel about him but me and no one knows how he feels about me but him... Nothing can bother us, and nothing can break us, those insults will only make us stronger

[/quote']

As for myself I'm not really a people person either. Actually I'm considered anti-social by almost everyone I know and I'm told to behave oddly though I've never figured why really... 2 things that got in the way into getting a bf.

Apart from that I promised myself to stay single for the next 5 or 10 years or something but then it just... happened.:)

And IDK, I'm happy with my current bf...

Let's say there's enough action in our relationship but overall it works... No one expected that, really.

Golden Light: And where would that be?

On a sidenote we're going out next Wednesday since we've been together for 3 months or something (which is my longest time so far ^^') but I'm hesitating about taking him to the restaurant or maybe somewhere else.

Any location someone would suggest? Nothing too spectacular but just to have a nice evening.=)

Go to Putt-Putt or some type of mini-golf course! Those places are SO MUCH fun. And then afterwards go out for dinner.

I did that once with my GF and I had a lot of fun.

@DaRK: Go on some crazy espionage mission to try and expose them.

I have half a mind to put kitty on my ignore list' date=' but then I can't lol at his/her idiocy.

I really have a hunch that two of my teachers are dating. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

[/quote']

*sigh* you know what i give up with you... I'm not gonna let you bother me anymore... I have more important things to do..

You should ruin your teachers relationship and make them hate each other then quite..

I have half a mind to put kitty on my ignore list' date=' but then I can't lol at his/her idiocy.

I really have a hunch that two of my teachers are dating. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

[/quote']

I have half a mind to put you in a giant fiberglass tube floating down the river, but then I'd be arrested.

Meh, since I absolutely hate teachers, I say start a rumor so they'll be embarrassed, or they'll get fired. Meh, I just hate teachers, as they make kids sign that "I will not bully others" paper, yet they don't enforce the no bullying rules, and I was the main target for bullies, as I was weak. Now I'm not as weak, as I work out now.

Go on some crazy espionage mission to try and expose them.

I have better things to do with my time. <_<

Should I just consult them?

I don't see why your botherd by it.

Let's see:

1. If your teachers are dating, it's somewhat creepy

2. If your teachers are dating, and one of them hates you and gives you detention, so will the other.

Bullies never had a problem with them... i did beat up boys when i was little though =) now they are scared of me... >=D

so i don't have a problem with bullies... but people being nosey in my relationship now that is a problem.. Just like Thursday this girl wouldn't stop bothering Mako... and then she started hitting him.. I started to turn around and tell her to mind her own buisness but then i'd have to knock her out cuz she woulda wanted to fight... and People bore me so I didn't take the chance of getting my face scratched.. =/

Let's see:

1. If your teachers are dating' date=' it's somewhat creepy

2. If your teachers are dating, and one of them hates you and gives you detention, so will the other.

[/quote']

You've been watching to much Saved By The Bell

Your arguement is stupid.

Let's see:

[/quote']

I don't even watch Saved By The Bell.

Your counter-arguement is stupid.

Let's see:

[/quote']

I don't even watch Saved By The Bell.

Your counter-arguement is stupid.

Arguments are stupid.. =/

Relationship arguments are dumb

People who use people in relationships are idiots

and The people that say Love dies are Morons

Archived