Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

=o me too. =3 myspace is how I told mako how i felt and how we got together. Since i am shy' date=' when it comes to explaining my feelings. =P

Btw Hunter this kinda relates: How in the heck can Emo boys be so dam Sexy?

[/quote']

Kitty, I only use myspace to get people's phone numbers, since school is always so busy and hectic. Feelings over myspace/text message doesn't work. I'd know.

Emo boys are sexy because we know that we're sexy.

I heard from my trampy little sister that Myspace is the new boo-ty call. -"He's Just Not That Into You"

Only for little trampy girls' date=' like my ex, Kayla.[/b']

nahh. Im a myspace pimp' date=' yo. [b']D; Fail.

Not fail. D;

Phone > Dirt > Facebook > AIM > Myspace

This must mean that you dont have any friends on myspace. =o

Isn't that the girl "you couldn't live without" like a day ago?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=o me too. =3 myspace is how I told mako how i felt and how we got together. Since i am shy' date=' when it comes to explaining my feelings. =P

Btw Hunter this kinda relates: How in the heck can Emo boys be so dam Sexy?

[/quote']

Kitty, I only use myspace to get people's phone numbers, since school is always so busy and hectic. Feelings over myspace/text message doesn't work. I'd know.

Emo boys are sexy because we know that we're sexy.

I heard from my trampy little sister that Myspace is the new boo-ty call. -"He's Just Not That Into You"

Only for little trampy girls' date=' like my ex, Kayla.[/b']

nahh. Im a myspace pimp' date=' yo. [b']D; Fail.

Not fail. D;

Phone > Dirt > Facebook > AIM > Myspace

This must mean that you dont have any friends on myspace. =o

lolz young love

Yes! I got kitty to yell at me!

+100 Points. (No, seriously, I got 100 points.)

Naw. I don't question love. It is like the sun, it burns bright at times it should, and settles down when times are rough. And no matter what, just like the sun must always set, so must your love, which may be between next minute, and the day you die. Do not push it to far, though. Or else the sun will burn out, and not only will your love be gone, but so will your world. So be wise.

It wasn't Fate. It was some Myspace Bug that demented your brain' date=' making you [i']think[/i] Mako likes you. Myspace does weird stuff to your brain...

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

( Ok i don't care if I get banned i've had enough)

Look here you just GTFO already.. Dark and OMGAKITTY too.... and Just to Shut you guys up... Me and Mako aren't a normal couple.. cuz it's obvious that our love is forbidden!! (Figure out the rest...)

Just because I told him how i felt over the computer means nothing.... we talked it over again in person.... and MAKO DOES like, NO LOVE ME WITH ALL HIS HEART... So just SHUT-UP already.... if you knew the truth about us you'd shun us.... society would shun us.. our family will hate us and we'll have to run

Then I say run!

Find a nice house out in the country and start a family, in good time you'll have some children and a dog.

But after some time Mako will start to notice how fat you've become and will refuse to have sex more often than he used too.

After you realize that Mako probably wont touch you anymore, you start to eat more and more. While Mako will go out to the streets and buy a whore.

The children will start to get worried about you two so they'll try sitting you down for a talk but Mako will only be angered by this and hit the dog.

Later he'll sneak into your youngest child's room and will force himself upon him/her.

Out of fear of what Mako would do, the kids say nothing.

They run away from home the next night.

Once Mako finds out that his children have left, he comes to you and starts beating you mercilessly.

He later dies of alcohol poisoning.

You cant deal with the sudden loss so you end your life with a toothbrush down the throat.

If only your parents didn't shun you.

It wasn't Fate. It was some Myspace Bug that demented your brain' date=' making you [i']think[/i] Mako likes you. Myspace does weird stuff to your brain...

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

Look here you just GTFO already.. Dark and OMGAKITTY too.... and Just to Shut you guys up... Me and Mako aren't a normal couple.. cuz it's obvious that our love is forbidden!! (Figure out the rest...)

Just because I told him how i felt over the computer means nothing.... we talked it over again in person.... and MAKO DOES like, NO LOVE ME WITH ALL HIS HEART... So just SHUT-UP already.... if you knew the truth about us you'd shun us.... society would shun us.. our family will hate us and we'll have to run

Then I say run!

Find a nice house out in the country and start a family, in good time you'll have some children and a dog.

But after some time Mako will start to notice how fat you've become and will refuse to have sex more often than he used too.

After you realize that Mako probably wont touch you anymore, you start to eat more and more. While Mako will go out to the streets and buy a whore.

The children will start to get worried about you two so they'll try sitting you down for a talk but Mako will only be angered by this and hit the dog.

Later he'll sneak into your youngest child's room and will force himself upon him/her.

Once Mako finds out that his children have left, he comes to you and starts beating you mercilessly.

You cant deal with the sudden loss so you end your life with a toothbrush down the throat.

Is it wrong that I lol'd fairly hard at that?

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

Now why exactly do you think people will shun your relationship?

I'm pretty sure a normal couple is not shunned in society. >>

Ima hijack the thread

Let's agree that I'm the only attention whore here.

Discuss my problems.

You have AIDS.

You have cancer.

You have problems with your genitals.

You are going through puberty.

You suck.

You have no friends.

Your grandfather wants to kill you.

You are a fail troll.

Zeroshot, what problems do you have? I'll try to fix 'em.

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

Then I say run!

I fapped to this post.

Yes. Yes it is. ;D But I woke up today' date=' and realized that I was retarded yesterday. I like to live in the now. :)

Zeroshot, if you replace the second "o" in your name with an "i" your name is Zeroshit. LOL

[/quote']

At least you wised up some. I was starting to lose faith in you. xD

Yes. Yes it is. ;D But I woke up today' date=' and realized that I was retarded yesterday. I like to live in the now. :)

Zeroshot, if you replace the second "o" in your name with an "i" your name is Zeroshit. LOL

[/quote']

Wow, your the first one that ever said that

really you are lol[

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

Now why exactly do you think people will shun your relationship?

I'm pretty sure a normal couple is not shunned in society. >>

kitty princess is attention-whoring again. Seriously' date=' if you aren't going to explain your relationship, and if you are going to act like an idiot, please ask Prince Hunter to allow you to make your own thread for your problems.

[/quote']

Princess you're comments got old really fast. So what would lead you to get shunned? And we don't need extensive details.

What's so boring about being single? I'm enjoying myself' date=' but I'm not a huge flirt like Sushi...

[/quote']

I answer all of the questions now...

Mako and I are kin.... Cousins to be exact

and yes we know that we are, no we don't care, and yes i'm serious and not just being anattention seeking whore... Icyblue knos.... um... out relation is His grandpa is my moms brother and his dad is my moms nephew... his dad is my cousin too

inb4theflamingstarts

I suppose at the end of the day I could use a relationship to help raise my self esteem, but at the moment I'm happy enough with my lot in life at the moment. Sushi is just Sushi, I've gotten used to it he's done ever since he added me on msn 2+ years ago.

I'm not a people person, so getting into a situation to meet one bar over the net is not gonna happen. (If I choose to be around people I'm fine, If I don't I want the escape route)

I'm not a soppy person, my ex for valentines wrote me poetry I was very unhappy (this was several years ago, when he was still my boyfriend)

I'm not a people person' date=' so getting into a situation to meet one bar over the net is not gonna happen. (If I choose to be around people I'm fine, If I don't I want the escape route)

I'm not a soppy person, [b']my ex for valentines wrote me poetry I was very unhappy (this was several years ago, when he was still my boyfriend)[/b]

Ouch... =( i feel sorry for you

I get kissed everyday by my boyfriend when he sees me and he loves me unconditionaly... even if our relationship is forbidden.... and a poem for valentines day i would be pissed.... =/

Archived