Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nahh. Im a myspace pimp' date=' yo.

[/quote']

=o me too. =3 myspace is how I told mako how i felt and how we got together. Since i am shy, when it comes to explaining my feelings. =P

Dweller we lost faith in you like decades ago. =D

~Update: I felt horrable today.. =/ and I have a feeling my mom thinks I'm pregnant cuz i'm 'late' I can't see how I'm pregnant... Mako's only touched me and it's been outside of the clothes. Meh Periods are bastards.... ='( It was funny though today at school. Rawr... I'm still loving My Smexi Beast ♥Mako Michael Sharkey♥~

Btw Hunter this kinda relates: How in the heck can Emo boys be so dam Sexy?

nahh. Im a myspace pimp' date=' yo. [b']D; Fail.[/b]

=o me too. =3 myspace is how I told mako how i felt and how we got together. Since i am shy, when it comes to explaining my feelings. =P You know how sad that is?

Dweller we lost faith in you like decades ago. =D I love Dweller. ;D

~Update: I felt horrible today.. =/ and I have a feeling my mom thinks I'm pregnant cuz i'm 'late' I can't see how I'm pregnant... Mako's only touched me and it's been outside of the clothes. Meh Periods are b****es.... ='( It was funny though today at school. Rawr... I'm still loving My Smexi Beast ♥Mako Michael Sharkey♥~

Btw Hunter this kinda relates: How in the heck can Emo boys be so dam Sexy? Most can't. ;/

nahh. Im a myspace pimp' date=' yo. [b']D; Fail.[/b] No it's not

=o me too. =3 myspace is how I told mako how i felt and how we got together. Since i am shy, when it comes to explaining my feelings. =P You know how sad that is?no but your opinion don't matter

Dweller we lost faith in you like decades ago. =D I love Dweller. ;D

~Update: I felt horrible today.. =/ and I have a feeling my mom thinks I'm pregnant cuz i'm 'late' I can't see how I'm pregnant... Mako's only touched me and it's been outside of the clothes. Meh Periods are b****es.... ='( It was funny though today at school. Rawr... I'm still loving My Smexi Beast ♥Mako Michael Sharkey♥~

Btw Hunter this kinda relates: How in the heck can Emo boys be so dam Sexy? Most can't. ;/ not sure i believe you

^ Of course...

Except if you are that type of shy person, that you can't comfront someone face to face. I'm working on my shyness. Don't be so flamey on people, geez they can't help it. Hunter may be that type of shy person when it comes to relationships so just leave him alone about it.

=o me too. =3 myspace is how I told mako how i felt and how we got together. Since i am shy' date=' when it comes to explaining my feelings. =P

[/quote']

Kitty, I only use myspace to get people's phone numbers, since school is always so busy and hectic. Feelings over myspace/text message doesn't work. I'd know.

Emo boys are sexy because we know that we're sexy.

I heard from my trampy little sister that Myspace is the new boo-ty call. -"He's Just Not That Into You"

Only for little trampy girls' date=' like my ex, Kayla.

Not fail. D;

Phone > Dirt > Facebook > AIM > Myspace

This must mean that you dont have any friends on myspace. =o

=o me too. =3 myspace is how I told mako how i felt and how we got together. Since i am shy' date=' when it comes to explaining my feelings. =P

[/quote']

Kitty, I only use myspace to get people's phone numbers, since school is always so busy and hectic. Feelings over myspace/text message doesn't work. I'd know.

Emo boys are sexy because we know that we're sexy.

I heard from my trampy little sister that Myspace is the new boo-ty call. -"He's Just Not That Into You"

Only for little trampy girls' date=' like my ex, Kayla.

Not fail. D;

Phone > Dirt > Facebook > AIM > Myspace

This must mean that you dont have any friends on myspace. =o

Meh i use it for other purposes... Yes TRUTH I ORIGINALLY TOLD MAKO HOW I FELT OVER MYSPACE!!! then we discussed it at school, face to face.... and now we're in love.... It was majical and Love at first site... I'm serious... I saw him and it took me a day to like him, a afternoon to sort out my feelings, and a night to love him unconditionally..... He felt the same about me... it was like destiny or fate or something like that...

It wasn't Fate. It was some Myspace Bug that demented your brain' date=' making you [i']think[/i] Mako likes you. Myspace does weird stuff to your brain...

That explains a lot.

Do not highlight!

( Ok i don't care if I get banned i've had enough)

Look here you just GTFO already.. Dark and OMGAKITTY too.... and Just to Shut you guys up... Me and Mako aren't a normal couple.. cuz it's obvious that our love is forbidden!! (Figure out the rest...)

Just because I told him how i felt over the computer means nothing.... we talked it over again in person.... and MAKO DOES like, NO LOVE ME WITH ALL HIS HEART... So just SHUT-UP already.... if you knew the truth about us you'd shun us.... society would shun us.. our family will hate us and we'll have to run

Archived