Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

You don't post that you want to kill yourself on the internet unless you're looking for attention.

meh i say it all the time... =/ I only posted it cuz I feel like doing it to my relationship... which only happens once a month.... but Idk what else to do with my stupid relationship... It beginning to get annoying and stressful and It's pissing me off.... idk what to do.... i don't...... I feeling like the my whole world is crashing down right now... damit.... it's frustrating

You just deal with it... Me and my girlfriend go through with it once a month as well. She was diagnosed with PMDD (basically PMS multiplied by 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Our relationship ALWAYS becomes shaky once a month due to how much we fight during that time period. It is frustrating' date=' it is annoying, and it does become hard to deal with at times, but saying you're going to kill yourself and dwelling on it doesn't make it any better. It only makes it worse. And it only makes you feel worse. So instead of going around claiming that you're going to kill yourself, just keep telling yourself that everything is going to be alright.

IDK. It works for me. Every time me and my girlfriend go through these little rough patches, I just remind myself that everything will be fine in a few days and I get on with my life.

[/quote']

Mako says the same thing... =/ but i never pay him any attention.....

I don't see how guys can understand... but I'm not explaining it to any of you nor him.... *sigh* i'm not the same as most girls... so I'm not bothering explaining...

Maybe we don't understand because you don't explain?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't post that you want to kill yourself on the internet unless you're looking for attention.

meh i say it all the time... =/ I only posted it cuz I feel like doing it to my relationship... which only happens once a month.... but Idk what else to do with my stupid relationship... It beginning to get annoying and stressful and It's pissing me off.... idk what to do.... i don't...... I feeling like the my whole world is crashing down right now... damit.... it's frustrating

You just deal with it... Me and my girlfriend go through with it once a month as well. She was diagnosed with PMDD (basically PMS multiplied by 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Our relationship ALWAYS becomes shaky once a month due to how much we fight during that time period. It is frustrating' date=' it is annoying, and it does become hard to deal with at times, but saying you're going to kill yourself and dwelling on it doesn't make it any better. It only makes it worse. And it only makes you feel worse. So instead of going around claiming that you're going to kill yourself, just keep telling yourself that everything is going to be alright.

IDK. It works for me. Every time me and my girlfriend go through these little rough patches, I just remind myself that everything will be fine in a few days and I get on with my life.

[/quote']

I don't see how guys can understand... but I'm not explaining it to any of you nor him.... *sigh* i'm not the same as most girls... so I'm not bothering explaining...

And you wonder why I call you an attention whore?

Let me leave cryptic messages about how unhappy I am. Oh? No one is paying attention? Let me say I want to kill myself!

[/quote']

Maybe we don't understand because you don't explain?

I don't explain because I hate opening up to people.... Idk it's something about it... and besides I'm not about to go openning up to a whole forum and start talking about my emotions because they are my greatest weakness and the thing i hate the most besides Dark(x3)

This thread is not about sex. This thread is not about suicide. This thread is not about Hentai, manga, or Anime in any way, shape, or form. Learn this.

that's just a guy thing i guess... you find thing(s) interesting about her and no matter how bad she treats you' date=' you'll always like her....

-.- Now if you guys will excuse me I'm go be depressed in a corner somewhere, and hopefully get my hands on something sharp so i can kill myself... =/

[/quote']

I like her right now because I'm jealous. No other reason, really.

Self pity isn't entertaining, and is actually a turn-off to me.

Hunter' date=' to be honest, it isn't love, it's infatuation. ;/ Give her time, can't expect things to be perfect within the first week or so of the relationship, and if you two actually get back together, talk it over with her.

[/quote']

I know I'm not in love, but it sure as hell feels like it. Im sending her a message within the next 3 hours. Dont know what I'm going to say, but it'll be good.

raiN, she treated me like sheet. But I'm willing to look over this, undermining my better judgement. Hope it works out.

*sigh* fine but Mako'll just remove it... (since he has my password)

Lets see during the month... My emotions run higher than usual right... like all girls... But i can't quite understand it, but i seem to just automatically go into a depressive emo state, and it's like It's my body, but not me, and well no matter what Mako says or not matter what he does I always end up snapping at him. So brilliant yet stupid me, in this state, snaps at him and then I feel worse and I get all depressed and stuff and again it doesn't help that he's there to reassure me. And I want to stay as far away from him as i can and just let the mood swings pass me by and the depression stop, but he never lets me away from him (He's very clingy) and so I can't go and where and just the tiniest thing makes me go off. I CAN'T STAND IT, cuz when this monthy curse isn't going on I keep a firm lid on my emotions and i never show them.... except around Mako of course. And well today, the reason i feel so bad, is we'll before Mako's lunch period this girl kept asking him was i his girlfriend and which he said no (Cuz society shuns us for being lovers) and in my 4th block i got asked and of course i said no.... and i usually see him after 4th block and he never met me.... Idk what happened to him and now i'm worried... and sad and depressed and everything... Can any one help... and befor you even ask Society Shuns Us Because of a Secret... a Secret I cannot tell you I'm sorry truely but I'll say this: Our relationship isn't normal and our parents mustn't find out..

This ugly, annoying girl tried to flirt with me. I walked pretty fast to my next class to avoid her.

[spoiler=Haha, Mako, can't remove it now.]

Lets see during the month... My emotions run higher than usual right... like all girls... But i can't quite understand it, but i seem to just automatically go into a depressive emo state, and it's like It's my body, but not me, and well no matter what Mako says or not matter what he does I always end up snapping at him. So brilliant yet stupid me, in this state, snaps at him and then I feel worse and I get all depressed and stuff and again it doesn't help that he's there to reassure me. And I want to stay as far away from him as i can and just let the mood swings pass me by and the depression stop, but he never lets me away from him (He's very clingy) and so I can't go and where and just the tiniest thing makes me go off. I CAN'T STAND IT, cuz when this monthy curse isn't going on I keep a firm lid on my emotions and i never show them.... except around Mako of course. And well today, the reason i feel so bad, is we'll before Mako's lunch period this girl kept asking him was i his girlfriend and which he said no (Cuz society shuns us for being lovers) and in my 4th block i got asked and of course i said no.... and i usually see him after 4th block and he never met me.... Idk what happened to him and now i'm worried... and sad and depressed and everything... Can any one help... and befor you even ask Society Shuns Us Because of a Secret... a Secret I cannot tell you I'm sorry truely but I'll say this: Our relationship isn't normal and our parents mustn't find out..

Lets see during the month... My emotions run higher than usual right... like all girls... But i can't quite understand it' date=' but i seem to just automatically go into a depressive emo state, and it's like It's my body, but not me, and well no matter what Mako says or not matter what he does I always end up snapping at him. So [i']brilliant yet stupid[/i] me, in this state, snaps at him and then I feel worse and I get all depressed and stuff and again it doesn't help that he's there to reassure me. And I want to stay as far away from him as i can and just let the mood swings pass me by and the depression stop, but he never lets me away from him (He's very clingy) and so I can't go and where and just the tiniest thing makes me go off. I CAN'T STAND IT, cuz when this monthy curse isn't going on I keep a firm lid on my emotions and i never show them.... except around Mako of course. And well today, the reason i feel so bad, is we'll before Mako's lunch period this girl kept asking him was i his girlfriend and which he said no (Cuz society shuns us for being lovers) and in my 4th block i got asked and of course i said no.... and i usually see him after 4th block and he never met me.... Idk what happened to him and now i'm worried... and sad and depressed and everything... Can any one help... and befor you even ask Society Shuns Us Because of a Secret... a Secret I cannot tell you I'm sorry truely but I'll say this: Our relationship isn't normal and our parents mustn't find out..

omfg Mako is really Edward Cullen

Lets see during the month... My emotions run higher than usual right... like all girls... But i can't quite understand it' date=' but i seem to just automatically go into a depressive emo state, and it's like It's my body, but not me, and well no matter what Mako says or not matter what he does I always end up snapping at him. So [i']brilliant yet stupid[/i] me, in this state, snaps at him and then I feel worse and I get all depressed and stuff and again it doesn't help that he's there to reassure me. And I want to stay as far away from him as i can and just let the mood swings pass me by and the depression stop, but he never lets me away from him (He's very clingy) and so I can't go and where and just the tiniest thing makes me go off. I CAN'T STAND IT, cuz when this monthy curse isn't going on I keep a firm lid on my emotions and i never show them.... except around Mako of course. And well today, the reason i feel so bad, is we'll before Mako's lunch period this girl kept asking him was i his girlfriend and which he said no (Cuz society shuns us for being lovers) and in my 4th block i got asked and of course i said no.... and i usually see him after 4th block and he never met me.... Idk what happened to him and now i'm worried... and sad and depressed and everything... Can any one help... and befor you even ask Society Shuns Us Because of a Secret... a Secret I cannot tell you I'm sorry truely but I'll say this: Our relationship isn't normal and our parents mustn't find out..

My serious advice? Talk to your doctor about PMDD and stop posting attention whore-esque stuff.

I lol'd so damn hard.

orly?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Idiots... personally... you all are (cept you Sorow and Hunter)

My serious advice? Talk to your doctor about PMDD and stop posting attention whore-esque stuff.

I lol'd so damn hard.

Meh i'll survive.... I don't like doctors.....

and lolz.... Maybe he is Maybe he isn't....

Nah Mako is way sexier than Edward Cullen, Have you seen Edward's 1800s haircut?! Mako looks more like a backstreet boy... <3

But i did forget my update: I bit Mako this morning on the wrist and almost drew blood << it wasn't my fault... and he bit he softly on the neck... and tried to kiss me twice, i wouldn't let him because i was torturing him.... so... my Update... and Darky call me a troll if you want but I'm not... you are a Troll if anyone

hey hey hey hey

And the point of this post was...?

Either he feels like spamming today, wants to be banned, or he wanted to increase his post count by saying "hey hey hey hey."

update: My parents are too overprotective. I've just got to tell the girl I like how I feel about her. She seems to be the only reason I haven't gone emo yet.

I sent her a text last night. Today, I got mocked by her friend. I dont know how she herself feels about it, but whatever. I'm moving on, I'm already talking to that Beth girl from before again. Im getting her number sometime today or tomorrow and we're hangin out this weekend.

Yeah, I'm a player. So what? xD

Archived