Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funk. Ok, I woke up yesterday and the first thing that popped in my head was Kayla. I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought of was Kayla. I go to school today, and see her kiss her new boyfriend. This made Hunter jealous. Jealous enough to make me want the girl that treated me like crap back to being his girlfriend.

Shes no good for me whatsoever. But I cant get her out of my head. I dont get over a girl until I get a new girl, but right now the only girl I want is Kayla. I want her back, even though I shouldn't.

Her family likes me. Im friends with her older brother, her sisters liked me, and even her uncle (a bounty hunter :shock: ) liked me. Family isn't a problem.

Sure, I want to go up to her new boyfriend and beat his ass. Which I could. But his older brother is a guy which I fought last year and fighting him would bring back unneccessary and uneeded drama over a girl which I shouldn't be liking again in the first place.

So I plan to get her back by telling her how I feel. Which may or may not be the best route to take. She repeatedly said she wanted to be with me, and then when we broke up said she didn't need a boyfriend. So this guy comes along (her boyfriend, lying b*tch, right?).

When we first started dating last week, she insisted we dont say "I love you" unless we meant it, obviously implying that shes been hurt and takes that very seriously. And I dont know how much jealousy it takes to be defined as love, but I cant stop thinking about this damn girl. I'm thinking saying that I love her is the only way to get her back, but I dont want to say that and end up not meaning it later on. Those words create trouble.

What should I do, and Im being oh so serious here.

............wow hunter wat did she do

She was susposed to be my girlfriend' date=' but she treated me like I wasn't even there. Like she didn't want to be around me, but she told my cousin that she really liked me. Oh well, I dont play around.

She was in a jabroniy azz mood... prolly wouldn't talk to him with out finding some problem and he broke up with her...

you actually got close. O.o

*shrugs* I'ma good guesser

f***. Ok' date=' I woke up yesterday and the first thing that popped in my head was Kayla. I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought of was Kayla. I go to school today, and see her kiss her new boyfriend. This made Hunter jealous. Jealous enough to make me want the girl that treated me like crap back to being his girlfriend.

Shes no good for me whatsoever. But I cant get her out of my head. I dont get over a girl until I get a new girl, but right now the only girl I want is Kayla. I want her back, even though I shouldn't.

Her family likes me. Im friends with her older brother, her sisters liked me, and even her uncle (a bounty hunter :shock: ) liked me. Family isn't a problem.

Sure, I want to go up to her new boyfriend and beat his ass. Which I could. But his older brother is a guy which I fought last year and fighting him would bring back unneccessary and uneeded drama over a girl which I shouldn't be liking again in the first place.

So I plan to get her back by telling her how I feel. Which may or may not be the best route to take. She repeatedly said she wanted to be with me, and then when we broke up said she didn't need a boyfriend. So this guy comes along (her boyfriend, lying b*tch, right?).

When we first started dating last week, she insisted we dont say "I love you" unless we meant it, obviously implying that shes been hurt and takes that very seriously. And I dont know how much jealousy it takes to be defined as love, but I cant stop thinking about this damn girl. I'm thinking saying that I love her is the only way to get her back, but I dont want to say that and end up not meaning it later on. Those words create trouble.

[/quote']

I hate to go late 90's teen sitcom on you, but ever consider the new guy is there to make you jealous? And it seems to be working. Guys want what they can't have. :q

You dated her for like, what, a week? Chill on the love stuff bro.

f***. Ok' date=' I woke up yesterday and the first thing that popped in my head was Kayla. I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought of was Kayla. I go to school today, and see her kiss her new boyfriend. This made Hunter jealous. Jealous enough to make me want the girl that treated me like crap back to being his girlfriend.

[/quote']

I hate to go late 90's teen sitcom on you, but ever consider the new guy is there to make you jealous? And it seems to be working. Guys want what they can't have. :q

You dated her for like, what, a week? Chill on the love stuff bro.

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Er, keyboard?

[/quote']

Dam you have a dramatic life.... I could explain you but rather not...

it's up to you Because No amount of advice will help you.. Think about it and then just do what your heart tells you

~My Update: I'm depressed, and sad and all..... yeah that's about it.... ( Obviously not but I can't put it on here without Mako looking at it..... It's not nice and I'm in a bad situation here.... =( I can't stand this pain I feel right now)

I dont believe in saying it if its not true, but if it is than I have no problem with it.

I just looked at Kitty's sig, and I compared it to IRL. Apparently, I'm in love.

I hate to go late 90's teen sitcom on you' date=' but ever consider the new guy is there to make you jealous? And it seems to be working. Guys want what they can't have. :q

[/quote']

I considered this. If it is, then I'm losing the game and I dont care. :/

The thing about this girl, is she is so polarly opposite from the ex-girlfriend I had before her, I found everything about her special. Still do. Even some of her habbits that bugged me. I like (even though I shouldn't) almost everything about her. Even though I was treated badly.

I dont believe in saying it if its not true' date=' but if it is than I have no problem with it.

[b']I just looked at Kitty's sig, and I compared it to IRL. Apparently, I'm in love.[/b]

I hate to go late 90's teen sitcom on you' date=' but ever consider the new guy is there to make you jealous? And it seems to be working. Guys want what they can't have. :q

[/quote']

The thing about this girl, is she is so polarly opposite from the ex-girlfriend I had before her, I found everything about her special. Still do. Even some of her habbits that bugged me. I like (even though I shouldn't) almost everything about her. Even though I was treated badly.

You went out with her a week and now you can't live without her?

I dont believe in saying it if its not true' date=' but if it is than I have no problem with it.

I just looked at Kitty's sig, and I compared it to IRL. Apparently, I'm in love.

Meh can't help you right now... my Sig junk is crap... I never look at it any more.... (I need to change it) and that's just a guy thing i guess... you find thing(s) interesting about her and no matter how bad she treats you, you'll always like her....

-.- Now if you guys will excuse me I'm go be depressed in a corner somewhere, and hopefully get my hands on something sharp so i can kill myself... =/

[b']I just looked at Kitty's sig, and I compared it to IRL. Apparently, I'm in love.[/b]

[/quote']

lolinfatuation

Find someone else. My theory is that there is always someone better than who you are currently with. And this applies now as well as after you find someone new.

Wow. Enjoy being single for the rest of your life.

Meh can't help you right now... my Sig junk is crap... I never look at it any more.... (I need to change it) and that's just a guy thing i guess... you find thing(s) interesting about her and no matter how bad she treats you, you'll always like her....

-.- Now if you guys will excuse me I'm go be depressed in a corner somewhere, and hopefully get my hands on something sharp so i can kill myself... =/

Well, aren't you just a bundle of sunshine today.

Btw, killing yourself isn't the answer!

Kitty's looking for attention...again..

[/quote']

lolinfatuation

Find someone else. My theory is that there is always someone better than who you are currently with. And this applies now as well as after you find someone new.

Wow. Enjoy being single for the rest of your life.

As I've said before, I only got dumped once (and the other 10+ times I dumped the person) and cannot hold a girlfriend because I expect too much.

Obviously you need to settle down with someone, sometime, but know there will always be someone better.

Kitty's looking for attention...again..

@ Soror: I know... but that's just how i feel right now....

@OMGAKITTY: I am not... I don't need attention from you guys... if i wanted attention i'd just go outside to my pets... =/

You don't post that you want to kill yourself on the internet unless you're looking for attention.

meh i say it all the time... =/ I only posted it cuz I feel like doing it to my relationship... which only happens once a month.... but Idk what else to do with my stupid relationship... It beginning to get annoying and stressful and It's pissing me off.... idk what to do.... i don't...... I feeling like the my whole world is crashing down right now... damit.... it's frustrating

You say (IIRC) you know proper English and you have a 97.3 GPA or something' date=' but using multiple dots detracts from your post and makes it harder to read.

You also spelled words wrong and lack punctuation.

[/quote']

I know i spell them wrong... I do it Because I can.... I can talk in proper english dark but I prefer being a jabroni and writing in something that gives you guys trouble! duh...

You don't post that you want to kill yourself on the internet unless you're looking for attention.

meh i say it all the time... =/ I only posted it cuz I feel like doing it to my relationship... which only happens once a month.... but Idk what else to do with my stupid relationship... It beginning to get annoying and stressful and It's pissing me off.... idk what to do.... i don't...... I feeling like the my whole world is crashing down right now... damit.... it's frustrating

You just deal with it... Me and my girlfriend go through with it once a month as well. She was diagnosed with PMDD (basically PMS multiplied by 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Our relationship ALWAYS becomes shaky once a month due to how much we fight during that time period. It is frustrating, it is annoying, and it does become hard to deal with at times, but saying you're going to kill yourself and dwelling on it doesn't make it any better. It only makes it worse. And it only makes you feel worse. So instead of going around claiming that you're going to kill yourself, just keep telling yourself that everything is going to be alright.

IDK. It works for me. Every time me and my girlfriend go through these little rough patches, I just remind myself that everything will be fine in a few days and I get on with my life.

You just deal with it... Me and my girlfriend go through with it once a month as well. She was diagnosed with PMDD (basically PMS multiplied by 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Our relationship ALWAYS becomes shaky once a month due to how much we fight during that time period. It is frustrating' date=' it is annoying, and it does become hard to deal with at times, but saying you're going to kill yourself and dwelling on it doesn't make it any better. It only makes it worse. And it only makes you feel worse. So instead of going around claiming that you're going to kill yourself, just keep telling yourself that everything is going to be alright.

IDK. It works for me. Every time me and my girlfriend go through these little rough patches, I just remind myself that everything will be fine in a few days and I get on with my life.

[/quote']

Mako says the same thing... =/ but i never pay him any attention.....

I don't see how guys can understand... but I'm not explaining it to any of you nor him.... *sigh* i'm not the same as most girls... so I'm not bothering explaining...

Archived